DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You not undestend.... On Patreon you pay for Dev every Moth,
and ofcuse you give what you paid every moth....
Peoples do not care if Dev have problems in real life or waht,
they paid = they recive.... If you reg on Patreon when you
Project it is You Work.... If not when go to kickstartes, boocty or alter platforms....
We all understand mate but as has been said its ONE(1) guy making a game for people who SUPPORT his work through monthly payments. The fact he keeps people updated, let's us know when their are delays & works on this project whenever he has a chance makes him better than most of the dev TEAMS I have seen on patreon who work for months, heck even years on an update that is over in a few clicks.

And people do care, just cos u dont dosent mean others are so callous. People have lives, they have commitments & they have tragedies. He dosent lie or ignore us, he gives us clear updates & for those who are not paying to support but like the game we have people like M3ntir posting the updates here.

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I have written them with basic plots & some moments where a sexual encounter could happen but I havent written a 3some, per say. I have written a space for a potential 3some but I dont want to write these with specific scenes/positions so that it's open to Tinkerer, if he likes the idea, to fill in the gaps.

I havent made a groin healing potion but MC is a champ I'm sure he could survive a Giantess 3some lol. If you're interested in reading the idea I can post it here (but be warned they are written to be flexible for the Dev so no specific naughty bits :().

Although the Pain Releif potion could work. Wonder of that could be incorporated into other parts of the game too...
Share what you're comfortable with. I'll come on here from time to time, and I do appreciate people's different ideas for this game.

Reactions: DomWolf

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
You not undestend.... On Patreon you pay for Dev every Moth,
and ofcuse you give what you paid every moth....
Peoples do not care if Dev have problems in real life or waht,
they paid = they recive.... If you reg on Patreon when you
Project it is You Work.... If not when go to kickstartes, boocty or alter platforms....
Patrons do not "pay" every month. They send their support every month.

Many people have mistaken a support system as a "pay to play" system and start to make some ridiculous demand with their $5 monthly pay. They think they can hire a personal game developer with $5/month.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Share what you're comfortable with. I'll come on here from time to time, and I do appreciate people's different ideas for this game.
So this is the Giantess questline idea for anyone who is interested in reading it. Keep in mind non of this is cannon it's just a fan-made concept I did out of bordem.

Hilde Arc Ideas
Pregnancy takes a total of 25 days. Hilde will announce she is pregnant on day 5 & give birth 20 days after. She can birth either 6 or 10 children (she has the space for 10 in camp & the competitive streak to outdo her sister. Up to Tinkerer).

Mammoth Hunt
Requirments:
Hilde must be 5 days pregnant.
Objectives: Hunt A Mammoth. Return To Giants Camp.
Difficulty: Medium
Join Danghdangh & Thank in hunting a Mammoth. After killing 2 of these beasts take the meat back to the Camp.
When you return Frida is already at the camp. That night the celebration feast is interrupted by Cave Goblins. Defeat them!

Avenge Danghdangh
Requirments:
Complete Celebration Feast.
Objectives: Speak To Thank. Go To Cave Goblin Camp. Kill Cave Goblin Boss. Return To Giants Camp.
Danghdangh was fatally wounded in the attack & dies! Join Thank in attacking the Cave Goblins at their Camp in the Tundra. After killing the Cave Goblin Boss, return to the Giants Camp.
When you return there is a funeral for Danghdangh, then go check on Hilde (be sure to have a Phallus G. on hand )

Between Two Sisters
Requirments:
Complete The Chief's Funeral.
Objectives: Try To Talk To Frida. Try To Talk To Hilde. Find A Solution.
Difficulty: Medium.
Frida caught you & Hilde together! She refuses to let you into the house. Use Awe to convince both sisters to see each other (Frida must be found outside her house in the garden). Once at the meeting put Moonflower Pollen in their Meed to trigger a 3some. (MC will not go to the meeting unless he has a Phallus G. in his inventory)

A Bigger Tent For Hilde
Requirments:
Hilde must be on her 2nd pregnancy.
Objectives: Build A Larger Tent For Hilde
-Wolf Pelts ×5
-Bear Pelts ×3
-Mammoth Pelt ×2
-Mammoth Tusks ×4
-Wood ×10
Hilde wants a larger tent to raise her kids in. Once you have all the necessary resources build the new tent in place of her old one.

Locations
Old Locations (Importent)
•Giants Camp
•Frida's Place
New Locations
•Tundra
- A tundra zone where the Giants hunt Mammoths.
•Cave Goblin Camp- A camp established by Goblins tucked into a small crevice in the Tundra.
•Hilde's Tent

Enemies
•Cave Goblin Scouts, Warriors & Reavers
•Cave Goblin Boss
•Troll
•Mammoths
- Thanks to Skyrim I now associate Giants w/ Mammoths so I think hunting them could be challenging but fun.
•Saber Cats- I also like the idea of the Tundra having saber-tooth cats running around trying to eat the player.
•Wolves & Bears (their pelts are needed for last quest)

New Resources
•Mammoth Carcass
•Mammoth Fat-
Perhaps this fat can be used to make fire bombs?
•Mammoth Fur
•Mammoth Tusk
•Saber Cat Pelt
•Saber Tooth

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There are 2 things I'm really hoping for in this next update:

First is that we get to name the Cow Girl.

Second is she dosent speak & behaves more like a beast (like the Bat Breeder).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

You know when I say stuff like that, people slap me and call me sexist :oops:

And I agree:p, about the not talking I don't care about names.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021

I hate renaming characters but if I have to choose I'll call her Mimosa :)

Reactions: DomWolf

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
So this is the Giantess questline idea for anyone who is interested in reading it. Keep in mind non of this is cannon it's just a fan-made concept I did out of bordem.

Hilde Arc Ideas
Pregnancy takes a total of 25 days. Hilde will announce she is pregnant on day 5 & give birth 20 days after. She can birth either 6 or 10 children (she has the space for 10 in camp & the competitive streak to outdo her sister. Up to Tinkerer).

Mammoth Hunt
Requirments:
Hilde must be 5 days pregnant.
Objectives: Hunt A Mammoth. Return To Giants Camp.
Join Danghdangh & Thank in hunting a Mammoth. After killing 2 of these beasts take the meat back to the Camp.
When you return Frida is already at the camp. That night the celebration feast is interrupted by Cave Goblins. Defeat them!

Avenge Danghdangh
Requirments:
Complete Celebration Feast.
Objectives: Speak To Thank. Go To Cave Goblin Camp. Kill Cave Goblin Boss. Return To Giants Camp.
Danghdangh was fatally wounded in the attack & dies! Join Thank in attacking the Cave Goblins at their Camp in the Tundra. After killing the Cave Goblin Boss, return to the Giants Camp.
When you return there is a funeral for Danghdangh, then go check on Hilde (be sure to have a Phallus G. on hand )

Between Two Sisters
Requirments:
Complete The Chief's Funeral.
Objectives: Try To Talk To Frida. Try To Talk To Hilde. Find A Solution.
Difficulty: Medium.
Frida caught you & Hilde together! She refuses to let you into the house. Use Awe to convince both sisters to see each other (Frida must be found outside her house in the garden). Once at the meeting put Moonflower Pollen in their Meed to trigger a 3some. (MC will not go to the meeting unless he has a Phallus G. in his inventory)

A Bigger Tent For Hilde
Requirments:
Hilde must be on her 2nd pregnancy.
Objectives: Build A Larger Tent For Hilde
-Wolf Pelts ×5
-Bear Pelts ×3
-Mammoth Pelt ×2
-Mammoth Tusks ×4
-Wood ×10
Hilde wants a larger tent to raise her kids in. Once you have all the necessary resources build the new tent in place of her old one.

Locations
•Giants Camp
•Frida's Place
New Locations
•Tundra
- A tundra zone where the Giants hunt Mammoths.
•Cave Goblin Camp- A camp established by Goblins tucked into a small crevice in the Tundra.
•Hilde's Tent

Enemies
•Cave Goblin Scouts, Warriors & Reavers
•Cave Goblin Boss
•Troll
•Mammoths
- Thanks to Skyrim I now associate Giants w/ Mammoths so I think hunting them could be challenging but fun.
•Saber Cats- I also like the idea of the Tundra having saber-tooth cats running around trying to eat the player.
•Wolves & Bears (their pelts are needed for last quest)

New Resources
•Mammoth Carcass
•Mammoth Fat-
Perhaps this fat can be used to make fire bombs?
•Mammoth Fur
•Mammoth Tusk
•Saber Cat Pelt
•Saber Tooth
Thank you for that, was an interested read and good ideas! What are the Beth and Vix quests if you don’t mind sharing? Always interesting to read other people’s ideas for quests!

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
they would be hard to balance as enemies and a pack of saber cats would chase away other predators like wolves and bears. Ice giants would be a better choice

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Add a male to fight and everyone here will want a female to breed too. I'm surprised that the boar and the bear women are not here. :D
Damn it you're RIGHT... where are the Boar Women, where are the Bear women????? We Want them!!!!! and also where are the Wolf Girls, Squirrel Girls and Rat girls?? Are there rabbits? I feel like there should be... :love: :love: BUNNY Girls :love: :love:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
they would be hard to balance as enemies and a pack of saber cats would chase away other predators like wolves and bears. Ice giants would be a better choice
I was thinking they would be solitary predators like Bears.

Tinkerer has said their are no elemental Giants in his world. Only the one we have :(.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is the Beth arc idea.

Beth Arc Ideas
Beth has a 25 day pregnancy, she will announce on day 5 & give birth 20 days after that. She has a max of 6 kids (apart from Victoria this seems to be par the course for village girls). When MC visits in the barn she will announce her pregnancy.

Time To Face The Father-In-Law
Requirements:
Beth must be 5 days pregnant.
Objectives: Tell Gabriel about Beth. After telling him, find Gabriel at Prancing Donkey.
Difficulty: Easy Peasy (?)
Beth will tell MC that he needs to go to the Temple & tell her father about the pregnancy (depending on Affection/if she wanted it, she will request or demand). He will be pissed & stomp away. MC will find him at the Prancing Donkey drunk, but Gabriel punches MC & he goes unconscious.

The Drunken Trail
Requirements:
Complete Time To Face The Father-In-Law.
Objectives: Follow the trail & find Gabriel.
Difficulty: Easy.
You wake up with the next day in the Inn's spare room with no idea where Gabriel is. Follow you're steps from The Prancing Donkey to find where Gabriel has gone too.

-The Prancing Donkey-> The Watch Tower-> The Crossroads-> The Merchant's Inn-> Greyport-> Thug Hideout.

The Debts of The Father
Requirements:
Complete The Hangover
Objectives: Save Gabriel From The Thugs
Gabriel was kidnapped by some Thugs, that he owes money too. Go to the Thug Hideout to save Gabriel. You can either pay Gabriel's debt or fight the Thug Boss. After rescuing Gabriel he & MC have a heart to heart.

Beth's Home Improvements
Requirements:
Complete The Debts Of The Father
Objectives: Renovate Beth's home.
Difficulty: Easy
You & Gabrilel return to his & Beth's home. It's the small hovel behind the Stable. MC realises theirs barely room for the 3 of you let alone any children. You speak to Marcus about renovating the home into a larger structure (2 floors, 6 beds). This will take 2 days to finish.

The Horse
Requirements:
Complete The Debt's of The Father. Wait 1 day.
Objectives: Commision a Horse "Milking" Machine from Marcus.
Difficulty: Easy
You dont want Beth fucking that horse anymore but you also need access to the seed for you're potions... mabey Marcus can make a device that does the job so Beth wont have to.

Locations
•Stable + The Prancing Donkey + Watch Tower (Wierdwood)
•The Crossroads + Merchant's Inn + Greyport
New Locations
•Beth's Home-> Beth's Home (New)
•Thug Hideout
- Enter Greyport & click on "Thug Hideout" (this choice would work like locations in the Goblin Valley).

Enemies
•Thugs-found in the Thug Hideout.
•Thug Boss-Can be fought or you can just pay Gabriel's debt.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes