muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
overall yes, but at some point you get like the spider girl and batbreeder to give eggs,
If you keep them fed, and spend copious amounts of your (real-life) time and (in-game) energy keeping them pregnant. Plus, you’ll probably want to keep a fertility potion active, just to give yourself better odds … You’ll need to farm the ingredients for that.

The grind does lessen a bit once you have your gear and a place to heal up (so you don’t have to spend a week in bed every time you fight a single goblin), but it still remains grindy as all hell. Yes, planting food in the fields is “easy” money—it’s dependable, and there’s not skill or luck involved—but it’s a chore nonetheless. It’s busy work that’s keeping you from enjoying the game.

Reactions: Webleten

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
If you keep them fed, and spend copious amounts of your (real-life) time and (in-game) energy keeping them pregnant. Plus, you’ll probably want to keep a fertility potion active, just to give yourself better odds … You’ll need to farm the ingredients for that.

The grind does lessen a bit once you have your gear and a place to heal up (so you don’t have to spend a week in bed every time you fight a single goblin), but it still remains grindy as all hell. Yes, planting food in the fields is “easy” money—it’s dependable, and there’s not skill or luck involved—but it’s a chore nonetheless. It’s busy work that’s keeping you from enjoying the game.
yea the start is bit all over the place due you want to as much in 1 go if possible, cant disagree with that but at some point you powerfull enought also to run the badcave and spidercave for some easy items.

best healing items are the bandages due its 25% , and very cheap if you get enough money from the 4 pumpkin fields. and when you get childern with rosy you can put them on farms to do it for the player

that said, what would you chance than ? the item rate ?

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The amount of grind in this game is insane. Not hating, just saying ._.
overall yes, but at some point you get like the spider girl and batbreeder to give eggs,
lots of things can be bought at the goblin shaman or if you rent the fields easy money and items

start is bit hard but if you get in the flow of the game its become bit to easy .

if you have complaints or pin point issues with certain grinds just replay to me and why those are a problem
good feedback is golden for Tinkerer ofc.
Or just activate the Cheat Chests by clicking on the pebbles next to the stump in Weirdwood to help speed up the process...

Reactions: FunFuntomes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
that said, what would you chance than ? the item rate ?
If I had been the one making this game, I would’ve drastically reduced the player’s reliance on items in the first place. I don’t think it’s good design to have certain basic functionalities of the game (e.g. sex with Freya and other giant-sized characters, knocking up the vampire girls) require a consumable item every single time the player wants to do them—especially when it’s a consumable item like a potion which itself has to be crafted using several other ingredients. Why not make Phallus giganticus a repeatable spell, since we have need of it so often? If we’re crafting potions of enhanced fertility, why not give them to the vampire girls themselves to cure them of their barrenness, instead of having the PC drink one every time he wants to have sex? And so on and so forth. I would’ve also striven to make crafting recipes more rewarding; you identified a significant problem yourself when you corrected observed that the bandage—the basic healing item in the game—is just more efficient than any other healing method, despite there being maybe a dozen recipes for restorative food items in the game …

But anyway, I’ve aired my grievances out plenty of times in this thread. If I had to propose a simple “fix” for the current game, it would be to increase the number of resources each spawn point gives you; similar to how the well gives you ten portions of magic water, I would make cave flowers give three to four portions of nectar, each egg sac five or six spider eggs, etc. Human semen is another ingredient that’s pretty annoying to farm; you can only get three a day, and doing so means giving up on having sex that day (unless—guess what?—you use another potion).

Reactions: Webleten

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Or just activate the Cheat Chests by clicking on the pebbles next to the stump in Weirdwood to help speed up the process...
Unless Tinkerer changed this since the last time I tried using them, the cheat chests are worthless. They just give you a bit of gold (not even enough for a full set of gear), unless you’ve already made significant progress within the game, at which point you don’t need them anymore. (I’ll never understand why a cheat mechanic was implemented that required you to already have beaten the game before giving you what you needed to beat the game.)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Unless Tinkerer changed this since the last time I tried using them, the cheat chests are worthless. They just give you a bit of gold (not even enough for a full set of gear), unless you’ve already made significant progress within the game, at which point you don’t need them anymore. (I’ll never understand why a cheat mechanic was implemented that required you to already have beaten the game before giving you what you needed to beat the game.)
It also makes another cheat available. Near the lake is a bramble that when activated let's you interact with sprites which are linked to the Dev mode so you can change some variables.

Also theres a mushroom cluster on a tree nearby the stump cheat that allows you to turn off the affection drop.

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Can any one share a save prior to this release. I dont want to start to far back. TY in advance

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
you can get 9 human seed per day, mass restores that number.
Only 9?? :p ... back when I was a teen... well lets say I was permanently dehydrated.
I know the Anti-NTR crowd will facepalm me for this, but can't we use Gwen and the Temple girls to farm this?
hell the Temple girls don't even need to get personal, put a "font" at the temple and let pilgrims jack off into it as an offering.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did you mean to say "I know NORMAL PEOPLE will facepalm me"?
Because you're the deviation from the norm, not the other way around, I just hope you realize that.
you think normal people get possessive over CG women?? cute.
Dude own your fetish, only the delusional think they are normal.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
you think normal people get possessive over CG women?? cute.
I'm guessing as long as the literal shit is CG it wouldn't make you a scat fetishist either, huh?

This is not an NTR game, so I and a lot of others would appreciate if you'd stop shitting it up with this nonsense, thanks.
It's embarrassing that mods allow this, but whenever I tell your kind to cease, my posts get deleted and I get warned.

• Angry
Reactions: YungZeus

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
This is not an NTR game
I mean, arguably it is. There are several NTR and sharing scenes which were only later made optional because of strong community backlash: I daresay the dev’s original vision for this game likely involved a lot of sex between the love interests and characters who aren’t the MC.

Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I mean, arguably it is. There are several NTR and sharing scenes which were only later made optional because of strong community backlash: I daresay the dev’s original vision for this game likely involved a lot of sex between the love interests and characters who aren’t the MC.
No, it arguably is not. Don't try to grasp at straws to "prove" it is. And don't pretend you know a single thing about the "dev's original vision". You're not the dev.
The "community backlash" you've mentioned just further proves me right that the vast majority does NOT want to see or read about NTR where it's not welcome.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No, it arguably is not. Don't try to grasp at straws to "prove" it is. And don't pretend you know a single thing about the "dev's original vision". You're not the dev.
The "community backlash" you've mentioned just further proves me right that the vast majority does NOT want to see or read about NTR where it's not welcome.
Wow you're absolutely right this game was absolutely built around the desires of people like you.... Hell I bet Gwen was even a virgin before she met you, The priestesses wear these outfits exclusively for you and not because it is part of their religious practice to offer certain services to devotees, the Mia & Caleah rapes & The wedding gangbangs why they were just typos, that werewolf hi-jink was probably written by Tinkerer's dog, (Bad DoG), The succubi Daughter is just ..... I'll stop there, obviously it's pointless to debate anything with someone of your mental acumen... I was told never to argue with someone like you.

Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I guess this was already mentioned here but I can't find any info. I downloaded the game, unzipped it, and when I try to launch it it gives me an instant error - "the app was not launched properly (0xc000007b)". I tried launching with admin, I tried with the win7 compatibility mode. Is there any more software that I'm missing? Previously I got an error that I was missing some dll file, I downloaded it and now it gives me this error instead. Could someone please tell me how to fix it?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello, I guess this was already mentioned here but I can't find any info. I downloaded the game, unzipped it, and when I try to launch it it gives me an instant error - "the app was not launched properly (0xc000007b)". I tried launching with admin, I tried with the win7 compatibility mode. Is there any more software that I'm missing? Previously I got an error that I was missing some dll file, I downloaded it and now it gives me this error instead. Could someone please tell me how to fix it?
My guess is you downloaded the "lite" version? try the full version, other than that you might want to give info like what OS/device you are using

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I would've found your whole speech cute if the dev was of the same mind like people like you. Sorry to tell you this but there are plans to add sharing scenes when the game is mostly finished. You can ask Tinkerer about this if you want. Dude started this game with a specific mindset about the content he wanted his game to have but mostly the incenssant whining and the content not being optional were the reason he choose to avoid this type of content (he was making 1.5k a month at the time, not a smart choice to have this content when he was fully dependant of the game income after quitting his job). you can call me liar or whatever but if you have paid close attention to female Li dialogues in the past 2-3 years of updates some of them say some lines that don't belong to a MC has all bitches type of game in fact this small dialogues are useless in the grand scheme of things so why add them?. recent scenes as well can give you a clue that the dev hasn't giving up with trying to add this type of content (Threesome with clones, Ogre transformation). You people should just come to the idea that this may happen in the future and deal with it.

Jul 29, 2018
My guess is you downloaded the "lite" version? try the full version, other than that you might want to give info like what OS/device you are using
I downloaded the full version. I'm using Windows 10 PC with GTX1060 and 16GB of RAM. I also downloaded DirectX, all
Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net Framework because that's what I found in some guide to fixing this error, but still it didn't help.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
I downloaded the full version. I'm using Windows 10 PC with GTX1060 and 16GB of RAM. I also downloaded DirectX, all
Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net Framework because that's what I found in some guide to fixing this error, but still it didn't help.
dumb question. do you have Rpg Maker installed? some games do need the user to have the program to be able to play certain games.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes