Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I don't mind, if it's after his Denmark holiday.

I think I also gonna wait for the bug-patch-release and those extra animations for a more complete experience.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi there!
Sorry I missed the promised release date yesterday, but it was still to buginfested to release. I'm honestly still conflicted about releasing it in the state it is, but promises have been made and my flight is only hours away. So, if you do attempt to play this build, make sure you have a backup of your old saves, because this is a high risc build. You have been warned.
New stuff
I also regret to say that I haven't had time to make a walkthrough yet, I'll post one this weekend. But the new events are triggered 3 days after you upgrade Julia's house (that house quest requires 4 kids and you asking for sex again to trigger). Even if you upgraded her house ages ago, you still have to wait 3 days, since the counter is new.
The new content for Julia and Annabelle end after you upgrade the barn. In addition Harald, the petstore owner in greyport now has 4 random repeatable capture quests. Use the tranquilizer.
Missing stuff
Some cutscene images and 2 animations (julia in barn + Alice making wine) are still missing. And a lot of other minor things still need to be adjusted or added.
Also note this build is for Windows only. Other OS'es will be supported at the official release.

Good luck!​

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hi there!
Sorry I missed the promised release date yesterday, but it was still to buginfested to release. I'm honestly still conflicted about releasing it in the state it is, but promises have been made and my flight is only hours away. So, if you do attempt to play this build, make sure you have a backup of your old saves, because this is a high risc build. You have been warned.
New stuff
I also regret to say that I haven't had time to make a walkthrough yet, I'll post one this weekend. But the new events are triggered 3 days after you upgrade Julia's house (that house quest requires 4 kids and you asking for sex again to trigger). Even if you upgraded her house ages ago, you still have to wait 3 days, since the counter is new.
The new content for Julia and Annabelle end after you upgrade the barn. In addition Harald, the petstore owner in greyport now has 4 random repeatable capture quests. Use the tranquilizer.
Missing stuff
Some cutscene images and 2 animations (julia in barn + Alice making wine) are still missing. And a lot of other minor things still need to be adjusted or added.
Also note this build is for Windows only. Other OS'es will be supported at the official release.

Good luck!​
The minotaur's name is Anabelle?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
for those want to know, yea its hella bug,
couple of crashes, and some things no working.

if people have questions, i can answer some but didnt got to far due the crashes.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
for those want to know, yea its hella bug,
couple of crashes, and some things no working.

if people have questions, i can answer some but didnt got to far due the crashes.
So Tinkerer is away on holiday? catching a flight? Shall we assume it'll be several weeks minimum for the official release then when he gets back?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So Tinkerer is away on holiday? catching a flight? Shall we assume it'll be several weeks minimum for the official release then when he gets back?
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-01-tinkerer.1717/post-11086195

guess other 1-2 weeks before we get the better version. but dont hold your breath due the bugs that need to be found and fixed. No idea if his own test player really played the version. due his holiday he atleast want something for the patreons to have their hands on.

its dont even have the walkthrough that he normaly adds, so we on the server are just trying everything to progress some of the story elements :D , that is the fun part to try and test all. exept if you break something and forget to save..... lost soild progress that way

Reactions: Billshwr

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-01-tinkerer.1717/post-11086195

guess other 1-2 weeks before we get the better version. but dont hold your breath due the bugs that need to be found and fixed. No idea if his own test player really played the version. due his holiday he atleast want something for the patreons to have their hands on.

its dont even have the walkthrough that he normaly adds, so we on the server are just trying everything to progress some of the story elements :D , that is the fun part to try and test all. exept if you break something and forget to save..... lost soild progress that way
Sure Bug hunting takes time even when you don't take holidays into consideration.
If you only think 1-2 weeks then it can't be much of a holiday! I thought it would take that long before he even got back and started working through the bug reports..
I was going to guess maybe a month if we were lucky and the bugs were easy fixes but more likely 2 if it is as infested as it sounds

Deanstore

Mar 3, 2019
Is the second cart wheel for the grapes quest bugged? I assume it's in the cave, but every time I go in it sends me back to inside the barn

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sure Bug hunting takes time even when you don't take holidays into consideration.
If you only think 1-2 weeks then it can't be much of a holiday! I thought it would take that long before he even got back and started working through the bug reports..
I was going to guess maybe a month if we were lucky and the bugs were easy fixes but more likely 2 if it is as infested as it sounds
one thing i can suggest, to get 4 childeren with Julia, that is what you need to start the update.
that is also what i missing, for the test part, real life stuff happens at time so hard to fix it before it happens.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes