Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I downloaded the full version. I'm using Windows 10 PC with GTX1060 and 16GB of RAM. I also downloaded DirectX, all
Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net Framework because that's what I found in some guide to fixing this error, but still it didn't help.
Afraid I don't know enough about this to help you, I only mentioned the Lite version because the seem to be the #1 reason the game doesn't load.
you are running 64bit windows right? #24,912

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I downloaded the full version. I'm using Windows 10 PC with GTX1060 and 16GB of RAM. I also downloaded DirectX, all
Microsoft Visual C++ and .Net Framework because that's what I found in some guide to fixing this error, but still it didn't help.
Have you tried updating your drivers?

The only other thing I can think of: does your file path contain any non-ASCII characters? Sometimes RPGM has a problem with those.

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks you all for the answers. Unfortunately I have my drivers updated, and no, the file path doesnt containt any non-ascii characters. About this RPG maker, do you maybe know which version to install? On their website there are like 7 versions, like RPG Maker MZ, MV, VX ace and so on.

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks you all for the answers. Unfortunately I have my drivers updated, and no, the file path doesnt containt any non-ascii characters. About this RPG maker, do you maybe know which version to install? On their website there are like 7 versions, like RPG Maker MZ, MV, VX ace and so on.
I have MV installed so try that one. Ace is for older Rpg games

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you think normal people get possessive over CG women?? cute.
Dude own your fetish, only the delusional think they are normal.
I'm guessing as long as the literal shit is CG it wouldn't make you a scat fetishist either, huh?

This is not an NTR game, so I and a lot of others would appreciate if you'd stop shitting it up with this nonsense, thanks.
It's embarrassing that mods allow this, but whenever I tell your kind to cease, my posts get deleted and I get warned.
I mean, arguably it is. There are several NTR and sharing scenes which were only later made optional because of strong community backlash: I daresay the dev’s original vision for this game likely involved a lot of sex between the love interests and characters who aren’t the MC.
No, it arguably is not. Don't try to grasp at straws to "prove" it is. And don't pretend you know a single thing about the "dev's original vision". You're not the dev.
The "community backlash" you've mentioned just further proves me right that the vast majority does NOT want to see or read about NTR where it's not welcome.
Honestly there has never been any "true" NTR in this game (directed at MC at least). Sure there were some unavoidable sharing scenes & a few scenes where other characters had sex with the girls but these were more... misunderstandings (like Mia thinking the Werewolf was MC before realising the truth of the situation). These kinds of scenes seem to be used for 3 reasons, at the start;
First was comedy, the werewolf is a good example of these, the MC was the but of a joke were the Werewolf fucked his girl but she disnt cheat on him as she thought it WAS him.

Second is story &/or gameplay, an example of this is Beth with the horse as she sells you the horse seed collected from her actions.

Third is cultural insight, an example is the Goblin Wedding Gangbang which was designed to show how the lack of females shaped the Goblin culture.

These were all scenes added by Tinkerer throughout the game & were only made optional after alot of backlash from fans had him make the change. I feel if the backlash wasent so strong these scenes would not only remain as they were but I bet we would have had more. I dont actively look for NTR games & I prefer to avoid it if the game allows, but theres no reason to make people feel bad for there fetish & they can say/request whatever they want on this forum. It's not like whatever is said here is gonna affect the dev or change the course of the game.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I agree, at least he's not like the creators of summertime saga... which hasn't had an update in over a year.
What makes you say that? Summertime Saga got to version 0.20.16 about 8 months ago? This is what you consider to be "over a year"?

Jul 29, 2018
I have MV installed so try that one. Ace is for older Rpg games
So I have it installed, seperate folder for the game, seperate folder for the Maker. Is there a special method to launch this game now? Or is it just about having the RPGMaker on my PC? Sadly nothing has changed and the game still doesn't run :( Sorry but I have 0 knowledge about this RPGMaker and the games made by it, maybe there is some basic step that I'm missing

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So I have it installed, seperate folder for the game, seperate folder for the Maker. Is there a special method to launch this game now? Or is it just about having the RPGMaker on my PC? Sadly nothing has changed and the game still doesn't run :( Sorry but I have 0 knowledge about this RPGMaker and the games made by it, maybe there is some basic step that I'm missing
You only need to have it installed but at this point I dont know what to say to you. I don't remember correctly if f95 has forums that could help you with this. don't mess much with your pc drivers because you could end with a lot different problems if something goes wrong. The only thing that comes to mind if by chance you have Window defender as your main antivirus it could be deleting files when you extract the game but i really don't think so... Sorry my dude.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Been racking my brain trying to remember this stuff ,I think you need the right RTP

this game is in MV but I'd install all of them
once they are installed windows will run RPG games whereever they are

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Been racking my brain trying to remember this stuff ,I think you need the right RTP

this game is in MV but I'd install all of them
once they are installed windows will run RPG games whereever they are
When it’s an RTP problem, it usually says so in the error message, though.

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you so much, downloading the RTPs finally made it work :))
Though the game is launching in windowed mode, the ratio is 4:3 and my guess is that the resolution is also lower than 1080. Is it supposed to be like this? There are no options to change it in the in-game settings

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you so much, downloading the RTPs finally made it work :))
Though the game is launching in windowed mode, the ratio is 4:3 and my guess is that the resolution is also lower than 1080. Is it supposed to be like this? There are no options to change it in the in-game settings
hit F4 to run in fullscreen

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I mean, arguably it is. There are several NTR and sharing scenes which were only later made optional because of strong community backlash: I daresay the dev’s original vision for this game likely involved a lot of sex between the love interests and characters who aren’t the MC.
First big backlash was with the goblins, doubt he wanted add very much share scenes. for Tinkerer made sense due its in the goblin culture. but not much people liked it.

People even complained when it was the MC, only when he looked like a ogre or even a clone people asked for a MC version aswell. And Tinkerer still wants to make what he wants for the most parts.

Tinkerer still have 4 day work week aswell, so that hasnt changed from the last time.

Rowan Reins

Jan 30, 2022
Shakala and her Daughter has no affection for the MC is this a bug ? And also Oksana has low affection which I don't know how to increase...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Shakala and her Daughter has no affection for the MC is this a bug ? And also Oksana has low affection which I don't know how to increase...
No bug. They have no affection cos they cant lose it(?)

Just have sex with Obeah or use the Awe power with the Vampire Blood potion to raise her affection.

Reactions: Rowan Reins

Deftonixx

Jun 24, 2017
What makes you say that? Summertime Saga got to version 0.20.16 about 8 months ago? This is what you consider to be "over a year"

Allow to apologize since my accuracy of time length is inaccurate. ALMOST a year. Either way it'll still be a month or a month and a half before he releases another tech update. its still been a long time since he's release an update with other character's story lines.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes