DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So heres an idea for another girl. This time I have thought of a new pet & potion. The pet is a female Gator Beast (maid I calle them) & an Invisibility Potion.

Gator Pet
The Marshlands is home to the monsterous Gator Beasts, an apex predator that lurk in the flooded shallows. When in the library you may notice one of the book shelves can be interacted with. Reading the book gives you the ingredients for the Invisibility Potion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
So heres an idea for another girl. This time I have thought of a new pet & potion. The pet is a female Gator Beast (maid I calle them) & an Invisibility Potion.

Gator Pet
The Marshlands is home to the monsterous Gator Beasts, an apex predator that lurk in the flooded shallows. When in the library you may notice one of the book shelves can be interacted with. Reading the book gives you the ingredients for the Invisibility Potion.
You know boss, I could be wrong about this but being a reptile, she's not going to hot as she lack boobs unless modifications have been done on her like Venomina & Vexina. I forgotten the names of the arachne & dragon

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You know boss, I could be wrong about this but being a reptile, she's not going to hot as she lack boobs unless modifications have been done on her like Venomina & Vexina. I forgotten the names of the arachne & dragon
I mean you say that but this is a fantasy game. Ever looked at an Agronian? They got tits & I reckon face could be made more attractive/cute.

Just look at the Bat Breeder, extreme sexual dimorphism is so strong that if you didnt know any better you would probably think there 2 different species entirely.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
DomWolf
What animal would you add to be bottom heavy, like the counter to the cowgirl people normaly line up with HUGE titties ?
due think we need animal for those kind of people .

Reactions: DomWolf

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Sheep girl or Pig girl ! dude... why are you asking DomWolf? is he the local expert on such things o_O
he will give me like 2000 words essasy why this animal need to be added and so on :D

so curious he would bring to the table. just hope something besides pig girl, normal i hear that as bottom girl
was hoping for some weird shit :D

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I can't understand why Doggo hasn't had a bit of fun yet.
Blacksmiths dog, dire wolf. maybe a tranquilised wolf, boar of bear.
If my own dog is anything to go by everything is fair game.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I can't understand why Doggo hasn't had a bit of fun yet.
Blacksmiths dog, dire wolf. maybe a tranquilised wolf, boar of bear.
If my own dog is anything to go by everything is fair game.
Need to be careful not to be accused of NTR, anything he fucks could just as easily be fucked by the MC :ROFLMAO:
(As I say this as I spot mine try to fuck an old football o_O)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
DomWolf
What animal would you add to be bottom heavy, like the counter to the cowgirl people normaly line up with HUGE titties ?
due think we need animal for those kind of people .
Depends. If we are basing it entirely on aesthetic of bottem heavy then I reckon a sheep/satyr with their wooley apperance she could possibly have a big fluffy bum & mabe we can shave her wool? The peasant is no stranger to caprids.

A pig mabey but that's too obvious. And too many people will be asking to turn her into bacon. Or perhaps a Boar for people are more inclined for a combat ready girl.

I could also see a lizard or gator girl being bottem heavy (for those lusty argonian maid fans out there) who could possibly lay eggs for potions. Please see my latest questline fan idea somewhere above lol. The reason I mention a reptile creature is that (scientifically) reptiles like lizards & crocodiles don't get "fat" like mammals & instead they get a thicker tail & that thickness rises up their lower body before reaching higher, so she could be thic.

The Kroggoth reminds me of a hoofed yeti so mabey a female could have some trunk junk?Mabey could lay frosty eggs for ice potions or spells? Or could just be a "yeti" girl.

A cat girl mabey, she could have big bootey. Although being more athletic catgirls/catfolk usually lack any thickness at all so perhaps not.

If you want a "dog" then a female werewolf could be pretty booteyliscious & mabey breed a pack for MC to help protect the Castle from threats? She could also mabey alternate between human & werewolf form? But I understand that might be too much for Tinkerer. Although again werewolves may be more athletic in build but I could see a big bummed she-wolf wagging for her Master.

In Disenchanted they have a "Forest Selkie" who is a woman that can turn into a Bear by putting on a bear pelt. So mabey a Bear girl? They would have big butts I cannot lie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Billshwr

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Need to be careful not to be accused of NTR, anything he fucks could just as easily be fucked by the MC :ROFLMAO:
(As I say this as I spot mine try to fuck an old football o_O)
Footballs?, oh yes, a favourite.
My boy used to get through teddy bears at the rate of one every two weeks, grab them by the neck and away he went until he could hardly walk straight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: DomWolf and Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Footballs?, oh yes, a favourite.
My boy used to get through teddy bears at the rate of one every two weeks, grab them by the neck and away he went until he could hardly walk straight.
We could have a scene were Doggo fucks the MC's Helmet when he's not looking... Hey! Free hair cream!!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
To anyone who has played the new update does Annabelle have a cap (official stop number) of kids or is she infinite like the Gobbos & Vamps.

If caped what are the names?

Jun 7, 2022
Can't say I know everyone because I don't this test build don't have the main idea were to find it
the fastest way is to become a patreon, otherwise you gotta wait for the official build to be released and then someone will likely post it here. I belive the main build should come around in 1 or 2 week.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can't say I know everything because I don't. this test build don't have the main idea were to find it or how it works any kind soul that can explain to me please
It's only for supporters, it'll be here in a few weeks

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Can't say I know everything because I don't. this test build don't have the main idea were to find it or how it works any kind soul that can explain to me please
Usually someone would have released it (the Hero) after a couple days, but in this case people might have looked for ways to finish the update first since there’s no walkthrough for this update.
Still either need to become a Patreon and get it for yourself or just wait for the Hero to arrive.
Also a quick note this is a test build. The main one won’t be here until all known bugs are fixed.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes