DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do you know that the supporters are paying to be beta testers so that you can play a bug free version later?

I'm not so sure that getting access to a buggy, incompleted version is a blessing for paid members.
At least Tinkerer was honest about the bugs & he said he wanted to fix it before he went away but was sadly unable to & didnt want to completly disappoint people by going back on his word & NOT releasing a version of the game.

It's kind of a rock & a hard place. Yeah they are essentially testing the game & finding bugs for him, but if he didnt release the game those same patrons would have to wait longer to play & he would have broken his promise...

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Well I have no choice but to wait because I'm not a member and I'm not wasting money just to participate in a exclusive chat that expires. But thanks for the answers

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

TEST BUILD Peasant's Quest V3.10
Hi there!
Sorry I missed the promised release date yesterday, but it was still to buginfested to release. I'm honestly still conflicted about releasing it in the state it is, but promises have been made and my flight is only hours away. So, if you do attempt to play this build, make sure you have a backup of your old saves, because this is a high risc build. You have been warned.
New stuff
I also regret to say that I haven't had time to make a walkthrough yet, I'll post one this weekend. But the new events are triggered 3 days after you upgrade Julia's house (that house quest requires 4 kids and you asking for sex again to trigger). Even if you upgraded her house ages ago, you still have to wait 3 days, since the counter is new.
The new content for Julia and Annabelle end after you upgrade the barn. In addition Harald, the petstore owner in greyport now has 4 random repeatable capture quests. Use the tranquilizer.
Missing stuff
Some cutscene images and 2 animations (julia in barn + Alice making wine) are still missing. And a lot of other minor things still need to be adjusted or added.
Also note this build is for Windows only. Other OS'es will be supported at the official release.

Enjoy fellow Pirates.

giveupkuzu

Jun 7, 2018
Where can i find grape seed, or vine guys ? Done it but the growing up quest seem can't complete right ?

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Mega

Hi there!
Sorry I missed the promised release date yesterday, but it was still to buginfested to release. I'm honestly still conflicted about releasing it in the state it is, but promises have been made and my flight is only hours away. So, if you do attempt to play this build, make sure you have a backup of your old saves, because this is a high risc build. You have been warned.
New stuff
I also regret to say that I haven't had time to make a walkthrough yet, I'll post one this weekend. But the new events are triggered 3 days after you upgrade Julia's house (that house quest requires 4 kids and you asking for sex again to trigger). Even if you upgraded her house ages ago, you still have to wait 3 days, since the counter is new.
The new content for Julia and Annabelle end after you upgrade the barn. In addition Harald, the petstore owner in greyport now has 4 random repeatable capture quests. Use the tranquilizer.
Missing stuff
Some cutscene images and 2 animations (julia in barn + Alice making wine) are still missing. And a lot of other minor things still need to be adjusted or added.
Also note this build is for Windows only. Other OS'es will be supported at the official release.

Enjoy fellow Pirates.
I wonder whether will we get new monster girls from the capture quests

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Mega

Hi there!
New stuff
Missing stuff

Enjoy fellow Pirates.
View attachment Miracle of Sound Beneath the Black Flag.mp3 (y)

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
To anyone who has played the new update does Annabelle have a cap (official stop number) of kids or is she infinite like the Gobbos & Vamps.

If caped what are the names?
i'm waiting for the full build and the milking content before progressing her pregnancy,

Reactions: caspian90

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Where can i find grape seed, or vine guys ? Done it but the growing up quest seem can't complete right ?
"growing up' is tied to alice and caleah visiting the farm to make wine. on that day send Julia to town for shopping, she'll take annabelle with her, the next day growing up will progress.

Reactions: giveupkuzu

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
and the Grape seed?
1)talk to jenny about grapes
2) go north of the cemetary
3) interact with grape trees, collect cart parts (2 wheels and 1 part inside the barn)
4)load the cart, report to ziva and plant the grapes at the farm
5) wait 7 days for alice and caleah to show at the farm and send Julia shopping

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So based on what we know I have set up a sorta layout for how the updates may go & who the girls may be (& to anyone who has played the newest TEST release, let me know where Annebelle sits in the Book of Girls to help confirm or shatter these theories lol):

20230707_110813.jpg
Top row- Brown (Village Girls+ Mia)
-Brown= These are the girls who live in, or just outside, Weirdwood village.
-Sky Blue= These could be "Greyport Girls", specifically I think they would be Madam Daiyu & Cath.

Second row- MISC (mostly "unaligned" girls)
-Grey= Maghda, the Ogress
-Teel= Liandra & Luthien, the Elves
-Light Green= Vixenatrix, the Dragon
-Red= Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia, the Vampire
+if Tinkerer does add a Dhampir Daughter she would be part of that section.
? That leaves 1 mystery slot in this row.

Third Row- Greenskins + Dwarf
-Green= Shakala, GD, Sequoia, Obeah, the Goblins
+Cave Goblin & Orc.
-Orange= if he adds a Dwarf girl I reckon she will be here.

Fourth Row- Giants & Temple
Dark Orange= Frida & Hilde, the Giantesses
Yellow= Temple Girls & Family Farm (Julia, Caleah, Oksana, Ziva, Annabelle) + 2 more acolytes who I theories to potentially be Victoria's Niece (if she is added) & an AngelDaughter...

Fifth Row- Tower & Deities
Purple= Tower Girls & Pets (Erevi, ED, BB, Familiar, Venomina) + 2 more Pets for the Dungeon.
Dark Purple= Qetesh & Nergal

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
So based on what we know I have set up a sorta layout for how the updates may go & who the girls may be (& to anyone who has played the newest TEST release, let me know where Annebelle sits in the Book of Girls to help confirm or shatter these theories lol):

View attachment 2751025
-Sky Blue= These could be "Greyport Girls", specifically I think they would be Madam Daiyu & Cath.

+Cave Goblin & Orc.

Yellow= Temple Girls & Family Farm (Julia, Caleah, Oksana, Ziva, Annabelle) + 2 more acolytes who I theories to potentially be Victoria's Niece (if she is added) & an AngelDaughter...

Purple= Tower Girls & Pets (Erevi, ED, BB, Familiar, Venomina) + 2 more Pets for the Dungeon.
1688729682394.png

Reactions: DomWolf

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

View attachment 2751025

+Cave Goblin & Orc.

Well boss, I have to disagree with a few of them. The middle row seems to feature goblins so as orcs are said to be closely related to them, it's reasonable to put her here but not the dwarf. The last row features members of the tower so it makes no sense for Qetesh to be here & I hope it's not Nergal as no offence but I find futanari gross

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well boss, I have to disagree with a few of them. The middle row seems to feature goblins so as orcs are said to be closely related to them, it's reasonable to put her here but not the dwarf. The last row features members of the tower so it makes no sense for Qetesh to be here & I hope it's not Nergal as no offence but I find futanari gross
Theres only 2 places for the Dwarf to go in that diagram either the MISC or the end of Greenskin, I hedged a bet but it could be either way IMO.

If we say that the last 2 in Temple are for the last 2 rooms that are available then Qetesh (hypothetically cant go there) & the Tower has 2 Pets slots that leaves 2 extra slots. This would go to the 2 Deities (& if Nergal is added then that would make Them a futa or a manly named woman).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes