Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I think I'll wait for non test version this time around, given what the author writes about bugginess. But its great to know there'll be more Peasants Quest soon!

Reactions: kcaldw and jaboney

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hey Mac user here, so I opened the game contents and noticed that the MacOs was not directed towards terminal but text edit. So I opened terminal, chmod +x and dragged that into after. This is the prompt I get when running it again in terminal

/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants\ Quest\ NYD201\ OSX/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs ; exit;
ANON-MacBook-Air-2:~ daniel$ /Users/daniel/Downloads/Peasants\ Quest\ NYD201\ OSX/Game.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs ; exit;
[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0
LaunchProcess: failed to execvp:
/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants Quest NYD201 OSX/Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper
/Users/ANON/Downloads/Peasants Quest NYD201 OSX/Game.app/Contents/Frameworks/nwjs Helper.app/Contents/MacOS/nwjs Helper
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:file_descriptor_set_posix.cc(30)] FileDescriptorSet destroyed with unconsumed descriptors: 0/1
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:file_descriptor_set_posix.cc(30)] FileDescriptorSet destroyed with unconsumed descriptors: 0/1
[18040:0524/122842:WARNING:channel.cc(553)] Failed to send message to remove remote endpoint (local ID 1, remote ID 1)
logout
Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
[Process completed]

When i try clicking the game application, it opens briefly before quickly being terminated by my mac.
I can't get it to start on mac either

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
No elf this version,disappointed ! Why people love fucking cows and gremlins is beyond my comprehension.
We already have 2 elfs(excluding Erevi,which is a dark elf and have some big portion of content),i imagine Tinkerer is running through the minor characters list so he can work on bigger characters to advance the game in the main story or at least the bigger secundary stories.We still have Hilda and the giants,the other part of human core characters,the orcs and the development of both Nergal and Qetesh cults,which i believe are still far from their conclusion(so yeah,we will probably have more Erevi and Succubus daughter content),so you cant blame Tinkerer for rushing these,they were there for some time and only now got their conclusions,let people work out their kinks,there are still way too many things for us to uncover on the kingdom,and i particularly yearn for Vixenatrixx turn to shine in her concluded route.

Aladeen

Aug 28, 2017
How is the annabelle content supposed to start? I renovated the home and waited far longer now, do I have to go somewhere?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes