homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
The brightness in the background is all screwed up after rescuing Annabelle from the orcs: (Daylight at night and in the cave)
Daylight in the evening.jpg
Daylight in cave.jpg

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
is the a debug option that forces the removal of stuck scenes? One of Breeder bat's scene seem to be bugged
Edit: Nvm, It seems to only bug out when I'm on the effects of the Enhanced Fertility potion.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
DomWolf
matt-mercer.gif

is the a debug option that forces the removal of stuck scenes? One of Breeder bat's scene seem to be bugged
Edit: Nvm, It seems to only bug out when I'm on the effects of the Enhanced Fertility potion.
Did it happend mutiple times? othnerwise can you tell how to remake it so we can fix it

The brightness in the background is all screwed up after rescuing Annabelle from the orcs: (Daylight at night and in the cave)
View attachment 2754660
View attachment 2754663
can you give your savefile so Tinkerer can look at it.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
I've already done that talking to the innkeeper and the guards and my game bones have disappeared. nothing more than the cat comes out and no trace of the bones.
this is a bug from test version v3.00 and it's has been fixed in the v3.01
but gallery/cheat mod v3.01 bring it back.... :FacePalm:

to fix it you need to use and change Variable#1174 to 3
after that talk with the guard again.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Who is she?
is there a mom in the game? if so, i would really appreciate if you could show me a picture of her
She is the wife of the town’s mayor, whom you have an affair with, before the mayor dies, ultimately allowing you to marry her.

As for the MC’s mother, I don’t think she’s sexable; however, I haven’t played the last few updates, so maybe wait for someone else’s input.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Who is she?
is there a mom in the game? if so, i would really appreciate if you could show me a picture of her
That is Victoria. She is the current Mayors wife. We find out later that the MC's mother left him with his dad and disappeared. Later on you will see her ghostly form at the temple when you put on her ring.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi folks small request can anyone who has played the new update put a pic of Annabelle's (cowgirl) in game sprite facing frontways (looking at "us") & a pic of 1 of he kids sprite as well?

Also what is her cap & what are the children called?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes