JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2597596
Hi!
I figured it was about time to serve you guys with another teaser image.
Since the last post I completed another scene for our cow girl, but this week I'm rather busy with stuff related to my daughter's confirmation, so I'll have to put rendering on hold for a few says. I have been kicked out of my office for the sake of the guests. I'm currently writing this from the laundry room, which has become my temporary base of operations:).
I'll try to get some scripting done whenever I can find a moment to spare.
Anyway, I wish you all a fantastic weekend!

Tinkerer​

How to unlock the quest or is this annabelle

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone, question. How can I advance in Annabelle's mission? She says to win affection, I meet her every morning next to the barn, I talk to her, I give her a flower and her affection increases by 20 points, but nothing else happens.. I have already given her 20 flowers and she is not moving forward.. what should I do?. I appreciate the help

Deadsloth31

Oct 21, 2019
how do i get a pup for mia since the option to ask frida for a pup is gone past the quest waystone 2 and the midwife quest wont start with out getting the pup for mia
what should i do?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Found another bug wherein your followers disappear after you push a crate and fetch a key imprint quest on Alice's Path. After the quest my dog and imp are still invisible. I tried another save where in I dump them both off first and push the crate in the inn's basement... after picking them back up. they're still invisible.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Game, not a visual novel.
Games have challenges you have to solve.
Visual novels lead you by the hand.
Does anyone actually read the narratives or look at the details in the game?.
All the clues you need to solve everything are within the game.
The game is simple, what people, who have difficulty with it lack, is patience, they want to rush through the game as fast as possible without putting any effort into it.
Tinkerer could have made the game a visual novel but it would never have reached it's present level of popularity.
Rant over.
Back to starting a new game of PQ, should finish it in time for the release of the bug free update.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes