mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
Hey! I'm playing on the Mac build and I'm having an issue with missing image with Beth... Upon looking the folder I see the imaged are there... Well I'm completely lost, any ideas?
I also downloaded the CG and animations but also don't know how to add it to the game, the files are in png and in the game folder the files are rpgmvp.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey! I'm playing on the Mac build and I'm having an issue with missing image with Beth... Upon looking the folder I see the imaged are there... Well I'm completely lost, any ideas?
I also downloaded the CG and animations but also don't know how to add it to the game, the files are in png and in the game folder the files are rpgmvp.
You need the Decenser Patch

Reactions: mrdhrrflu

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thank you!!! I can't believe I've playing this whole time without the decensor... I hope I haven't lost much.
Decenser allows you to see Beth w/ the horse in the Stable.

Allows you to have sex with SuccubusDaughter & allows you're GoblinDaughter be born.

I think it makes Julia you're Half-Sister (I think shes step without it).

Nov 3, 2020
Decenser allows you to see Beth w/ the horse in the Stable.

Allows you to have sex with SuccubusDaughter & allows you're GoblinDaughter be born.

I think it makes Julia you're Half-Sister (I think shes step without it).
I downloaded Decenser do I need CG also to activate goblin daughter be born and Succubus daughter sex? Or is it already here in www folder?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Small news

Hi there!

I returned from my little trip on Friday and have been working on adding some of the missing stuff to the new build and squashing the bugs that turned up during testing. The plan is to complete it all by Friday and release the officially release version 3.11 of PQ for all patrons and the usual operating systems.

Thanks to everyone who has reported and continues to report bugs, it helps me out a lot!

Until Friday!

Tinkerer.​

Gerogebob

Nov 25, 2017
What are the other games that has pregnancy system ? Can anyone give me some suggestions
This and Summertime Saga are the only games I have found that put considerable effort into the pregnancy system.
The other games that have it are usually just the same scene with it being re-skinned. No additional or changed lines even.

omid2020

Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone, question. How can I advance in Annabelle's mission? She says to win affection, I meet her every morning next to the barn, I talk to her, I give her a flower and her affection increases by 20 points, but nothing else happens.. I have already given her 20 flowers and she is not moving forward.. what should I do?. I appreciate the help
i have same

omid2020

Jan 12, 2018
Hello everyone, question. How can I advance in Annabelle's mission? She says to win affection, I meet her every morning next to the barn, I talk to her, I give her a flower and her affection increases by 20 points, but nothing else happens.. I have already given her 20 flowers and she is not moving forward.. what should I do?. I appreciate the help

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes