Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Any chance we could learn Erevi's Light spell? Torches and the nightvision ability is decent but her light spell is the best at cave crawling. The other two seem dim for me and I still keep bumping into the spiders and bats

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Any chance we could learn Erevi's Light spell? Torches and the nightvision ability is decent but her light spell is the best at cave crawling. The other two seem dim for me and I still keep bumping into the spiders and bats
You can turn off the Lighting effect so you can see the mobs better when you are inside caves.
You will need a torch or Nightvision so you don't get the debuff that makes hitting mobs harder.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Mia, I have questions... Two brunettes, can't make a blonde unless grandma was a blondie. Anyway I found this funny. View attachment 2758962
My brother is fair haired, myself, my three sisters, my father and mother are all brunette/brown haired with brown eyes, except for one sister who is hazel eyed.
My maternal grandfather was fair haired and my maternal grandmother had jet black hair.
My nephews and nieces are follow the trend towards brown hair and eyes but one niece is fair haired with blue eyes.
Ginger seemed to be dominant when I grew a beard.
No matter, most of us are grey haired now anyway.

mumbalia

Jul 26, 2017
Where is Annabelle/how to start her quests? I have the upgraded farmhouse, and many days have passed. Nothing seems to trigger.

Reactions: AJBit

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Found another bug wherein your followers disappear after you push a crate and fetch a key imprint quest on Alice's Path. After the quest my dog and imp are still invisible. I tried another save where in I dump them both off first and push the crate in the inn's basement... after picking them back up. they're still invisible.
Reported for 3.01, plus it can happen at other spots. The workaround is to go to Greyport and take the rowboat from the dock to the tie-up spot outside the city walls, they reappear after that. But it may be fixed for 3.11. Your party members are still there and participate in fights, they just don't show.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
You know the guy who wrote that is Blond right! his Brown haired BFF's wife (also Brunette) just had a Blond child :unsure:
Parents both contribute half the genes to their kids. Father and mother can each have dark (dominant) and fair (recessive) hair color genes, and have dark hair because it's dominant. But if the kid happens to not get the dark hair genes from either, the kid has fair hair. Both my parents have dark hair; I and a sister have fair hair, the other two sisters have dark. Plus there's more than one allele that goes into hair color, which can cause odd things to happen with the right combo.

And then the MC's parentage is very probably...special, which throws normal statistical chances out the window.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Parents both contribute half the genes to their kids. Father and mother can each have dark (dominant) and fair (recessive) hair color genes, and have dark hair because it's dominant. But if the kid happens to not get the dark hair genes from either, the kid has fair hair. Both my parents have dark hair; I and a sister have fair hair, the other two sisters have dark. Plus there's more than one allele that goes into hair color, which can cause odd things to happen with the right combo.

And then the MC's parentage is very probably...special, which throws normal statistical chances out the window.
Whats the point of this post?
either
  1. I was joking, and you missed it
    OR
  2. I disagree with the validity of the science behind the statement, and your post doesn't add anything new to the argument except setting yourself up for a potentially awkward conversation with your parents :p

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 2759358

Actually 2 brunettes can have blonde children. But 2 blondes cannot have a brunette. So Mia is off the hook lol
This is why I personally believe Thomas knows who the father is but either:
- He believes he has weak/ dead seed so therefore he can't have kids with Jenny
or - he knows Jenny prefers someone powerful seed aka MC.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This is why I personally believe Thomas knows who the father is but either:
- He believes he has weak/ dead seed so therefore he can't have kids with Jenny
or - he knows Jenny prefers someone powerful seed aka MC.
Honestly I agree but I think hes just too weak willed &/or in denile

Reactions: caspian90

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Screenshot 2023-07-11 030642.png
Does someone ever encounter these NPC events early game (New Game)? It seems the encounter trigger was buggy due to the guard calling you "mayor". I think It should trigger after you become the mayor. No quest log found.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
View attachment 2759663
Does someone ever encounter these NPC events early game (New Game)? It seems the encounter trigger was buggy due to the guard calling you "mayor". I think It should trigger after you become the mayor. No quest log found.
Did you encounter them early game ? due they have to do with the Dolf/maghda quest line.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Did you encounter them early game ? due they have to do with the Dolf/maghda quest line.
yes but possibly not related to Dolf/Maghda quest line, but it seems it triggers several days after I bought/rented the house at Weirdwood. Plus, it is related to the pet shop at Greyport.

Note: I think that savefile of my was broken. I just try to peek Victoria (after several times get caught by the guard) and the tower guard was out of the original coordinate

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
yes but possibly not related to Dolf/Maghda quest line, but it seems it triggers several days after I bought/rented the house at Weirdwood. Plus, it is related to the pet shop at Greyport.
it should have to do something with dolf due you ask them to capture him but they fail so you need to do it yourself. But will ask Tinkerer what the triggers are. because they already call you mayor and that part shoudnt be the case.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well MC should have the option to ask about capturing an ogre after he decides to get rid of Dolf so as long as that option becomes available when dealing with him it shouldnt be an issue when they trigger.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes