mio46

Mar 30, 2018
Use your words and tell us what your problems is? did you get this error after applying it to 2.95? you know that isn't the latest version right?
Lite version is update patch that converts v2.95 into v3.01.
No, I just started playing from Lite Version (v3.01).

I also just started trying it

can anyone help to upload the patreon.png file

morgonzo

Nov 8, 2018
Is there a minotaur/cow lady in this game? I'm pretty sure I saw a picture somewhere, but I can't find it anymore. I'm almost starting to doubt it, because I'm level twenty and have yet to see her.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
No, I just started playing from Lite Version (v3.01).

I also just started trying it

can anyone help to upload the patreon.png file
LITE VERSION ISNT A STANDALONE GAME!

you cant play the game with that, Lite is the new files you need to put it from 2.95 to 3.01
the reason it askes for Patreon file than we know people dont have the basegame they are playing.

so to say it AGAIN, YOU NEED THE FULL GAME

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
Use your words and tell us what your problems is? did you get this error after applying it to 2.95? you know that isn't the latest version right?
Lite version is update patch that converts v2.95 into v3.01.
Nope

LITE VERSION ISNT A STANDALONE GAME!

you cant play the game with that, Lite is the new files you need to put it from 2.95 to 3.01
the reason it askes for Patreon file than we know people dont have the basegame they are playing.

so to say it AGAIN, YOU NEED THE FULL GAME
okey, tnks

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a minotaur/cow lady in this game? I'm pretty sure I saw a picture somewhere, but I can't find it anymore. I'm almost starting to doubt it, because I'm level twenty and have yet to see her.
Shes not officially in the game yet unless you have the TEST update version as a patron.

But she will be available to all in the next update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Keep raising affection and interacting with Annabelle to the point where Julia finds out MC making out with her in the barn. Then next day going near Julia outside her house will trigger the mission of rescuing Annabelle from Orcs in the dark forest. After that MC will have sex with both Julia and her in the barn, and unlockㄕㄛ a repeatable sex scene with her in the field.
Am I missing something with Annabelle, I've given her over 30 Blue Lillies, witch would make her affection over 600 points, at 20 affection points for each Lilly. and so far all I'm getting is her being called away for lessons

plus, we have the cave bug for the second wheel, that teleports you to the abandoned house

bluedon

Jul 18, 2022
Do they remove the android version for the instability of test 3.10, or there would be no more android version in the future?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do they remove the android version for the instability of test 3.10, or there would be no more android version in the future?
?? the Test version is Windows only, they release in other platforms after they nuke the bugs.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I asked this before but can anyone tell me what the end of 3.01 was? are we still waiting on the cat bones to be fixed?
Just curious, did you continue a save from a test version (like 3.00) in 3.01A?

Wrong variable and trigger value can still persist in save.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just curious, did you continue a save from a test version (like 3.00) in 3.01A?

Wrong variable and trigger value can still persist in save.
no, I rarely play test versions and when I do I don't mix saves. Always expect game breaking bugs in alphas

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes