DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is it a bat breeder or a bat creature you caught. Check again.
Why would I write Bat Breeder several times if I did not mean a Bat Breeder? That is; the pale pink non-winged female creature you can capture in the caves just outside the Tower of Dread and not the winged grey male creature. I've taken several to the cemetery and each time the same thing happens. I'm told that the vampires did not appreciate the offering.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Why would I write Bat Breeder several times if I did not mean a Bat Breeder? That is; the pale pink non-winged female creature you can capture in the caves just outside the Tower of Dread and not the winged grey male creature. I've taken several to the cemetery and each time the same thing happens. I'm told that the vampires did not appreciate the offering.
I haven't been back to that in a while but you may have to reload from before and make sure not to exhaust your supply of bandits before that part.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I haven't been back to that in a while but you may have to reload from before and make sure not to exhaust your supply of bandits before that part.
As was clearly stated in my post and the walkthrough, the bandits will not re-pop enough within the seven day time limit to get more than two, and you need three victims. That's why you are required to capture and offer at least one Bat Breeder. Loading a past save simply recreates the same situation. Since both the walkthrough and previous posts in this thread state that a Bat Breeder is a valid offering, why now is it not being accepted, and what is the actual solution?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
As was clearly stated in my post and the walkthrough, the bandits will not re-pop enough within the seven day time limit to get more than two, and you need three victims. That's why you are required to capture and offer at least one Bat Breeder. Loading a past save simply recreates the same situation. Since both the walkthrough and previous posts in this thread state that a Bat Breeder is a valid offering, why now is it not being accepted, and what is the actual solution?
There's a third bandit outside the tower just east of greyport. West of the dragon inn.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could someone please explain what the hell is going on with the Delivery Boy quest where you must bring three suitable victims to the vampires in the cemetery?

According to the walkthrough and several posts in this thread, since you can not capture three bandits within the allotted seven days because of their re-pop rate, you must capture a Bat Breeder. However, when I leave a captured Bat Breeder at the cemetery, the quest does not progress. When you click on the sparkle at the tomb, it tells you the vampires did not appreciate your offering and that you 'd better find something else.

Since bandits will not re-pop in time and they are now refusing a Bat Breeder in contradiction to both the walkthrough and posts in this thread, what is left to satisfy this quest?
Sound's like something is bugged/changed in your version, because the Vamps used to love a Batbreeder, they'd make a point of mentioning the fun they'd have with it.

Are you giving it directly to them or dropping at the door?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So we can leave the dog outside Greyport, in Wierdwood or outside the Tower. Can we leave the dog outside the Temple & on the Family Farm? So I can put it there instead if having to travel to 1 of 3 zones just to drop it off/pick it up?

If people agree let me know I'm not be pedantic or fussy lol

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Can't tell you why you've had this problem because I routinely use a bat breeder as the first offering and they always love it and I've played this game to completion over a hundred times.
The other option is to keep a bandit in your inventory until they respawn before embarking on the quest.
This is why keeping a track of saves at critical points (before embarking on any quest) is such a good idea.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
anyone know how to get the latest erevi daughter scenes?
Just checking do u have Decenser patch? If u do & u have completed all her stuff up to the newest Tower content then, once she announces pregnancy she will occasionally wait for MC in dungeon when horny.

To do the rest of her stuff u must complete the Familiar's arc to get the Orb.

Reactions: dents

dents

Jan 28, 2020
Just checking do u have Decenser patch? If u do & u have completed all her stuff up to the newest Tower content then, once she announces pregnancy she will occasionally wait for MC in dungeon when horny.

To do the rest of her stuff u must complete the Familiar's arc to get the Orb.
forgot the patch, thank you!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So we can leave the dog outside Greyport, in Wierdwood or outside the Tower. Can we leave the dog outside the Temple & on the Family Farm? So I can put it there instead if having to travel to 1 of 3 zones just to drop it off/pick it up?

If people agree let me know I'm not be pedantic or fussy lol
Feels like we should be able to leave it at those places, the farm in particular makes sense, much better than just abandoning it at a random tree. At the farm it can be a sheep dog and protect the live stock & Sister/Wife.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Feels like we should be able to leave it at those places, the farm in particular makes sense, much better than just abandoning it at a random tree. At the farm it can be a sheep dog and protect the live stock & Sister/Wife.
I know right?!

Also the kids would have a dog to play with.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
A bit of fun. Heres a list of creatures I know we can capture cor the Pet Shop & then a list of beasts I think would make sense/would be cool to hunt:

I know:
•Wolves
•Bears
•Gator Beasts

Would Be Cool:
(if they are already part of the rosta u can catch let me know as I've only see the top 3)
•Werewolves/Plaguewolves
•Trolls
•Goblins (any type)
•Orcs
•Kroggoths
•Bat Breeders
I hope that a new character gets tied into this quest, somehow.

Like you capturing a wolf and then a sexy werewolf being mad because you took her clan and you trying to make it up to her by giving her more offspring.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
why i can't pull those pillars at ancient temple?
Waystone 2 quest
If you have the dog with you, it will take your place when you pull something and block the thing from moving. Park the dog somewhere and pulling will work. if you don't have the dog, no idea.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Also the kids would have a dog to play with.
Though that can be true everywhere, I wish there was options to leave it with a household rather than the tree (always feels wrong doing that... like I'm abandoning it). Best to Pick your favourite kids and give them a pet! (can't we have one for each household?)

• The Farm and Temple stand as the 2 most useful places where the Dog might be an asset and get some training as a working dog, (making it a more useful fighting companion as a more "work" orientated animal).
  • while leaving it with one of the more generic households could make it more independent / playful
    (maybe making it better at sniffing out interesting things or boosting your "charisma" for social interactions as a more "people" orientated animal)
  • Leaving it with the Goblins will make it more useful as lunch

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Though that can be true everywhere, I wish there was options to leave it with a household rather than the tree (always feels wrong doing that... like I'm abandoning it). Best to Pick your favourite kids and give them a pet! (can't we have one for each household?)

• The Farm and Temple stand as the 2 most useful places where the Dog might be an asset and get some training as a working dog, (making it a more useful fighting companion as a more "work" orientated animal).
  • while leaving it with one of the more generic households could make it more independent / playful
    (maybe making it better at sniffing out interesting things or boosting your "charisma" for social interactions as a more "people" orientated animal)
  • Leaving it with the Goblins will make it more useful as lunch
I agree with all but the last... no way I'm EVER leaving my loyal hound with the Goblins lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If we can justify them through new Potions I would love to see some new Dungeon pets at some point. Now I know many people are just thinking what animal girl they want I'm thinking the Dungeon Pets should be resource farms like BatBreeder (Crystalized Eggs) & Venomina (Spider Eggs).

I actually liked capturing the Bat Breeder so I would like another like that & mabey another more story type. So heres my ideas:

First is a Gator Maid (like maiden not cleaner)= if we get a Nesting Ground to harvest Gator Eggs from then mabey we can capture one & keep her, she may need some training before we let her free with BB tho...

Next I was thinking we could buy a female Kroggoth from Harold (that yeti/satyr we killed to marry Shakala). Mabeynit could lay some kind of Frost Egss(?) That could be used in like an ice potion or spell(s).

Speaking of Harold, for the Castle I would love to buy a female Werewolf to breed a loyal pack...

Reactions: Fuckdude21
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes