Niberus

May 2, 2020
I have a problem with dolph quest the trap part is not triggering
And the gwinneth is not starting
And i not have the 4 goblin girl

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So where do I find a werewolf for the petstore owner & how many days must I wait for Annabelle to grow up?
I think there are some north of the Cematery.

For Annabelle it seems its linked to the Wine missions as well. So raise her affection with Blue Lillies till it's at its peak. But u also seem to need to open the other building for wine production so u can send her & Julia into town for the 1st time. Then not long after that (if affection is at highest) u should hear arguing in the barn. I might be wrong but I've replayed the questline 5 times TODAY to see how it plays out & that seems to be the key.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A bit of fun. Heres a list of creatures I know we can capture cor the Pet Shop & then a list of beasts I think would make sense/would be cool to hunt:

I know:
•Wolves
•Bears
•Gator Beasts
•Werewolves (Plaguewolves)

Would Be Cool:
(if they are already part of the rosta u can catch let me know as I've only see the top 3)
•Trolls
•Goblins (any type)
•Orcs
•Kroggoths
•Bat Breeders

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
For Annabelle it seems its linked to the Wine missions as well. So raise her affection with Blue Lillies till it's at its peak. But u also seem to need to open the other building for wine production so u can send her & Julia into town for the 1st time. Then not long after that (if affection is at highest) u should hear arguing in the barn. I might be wrong but I've replayed the questline 5 times TODAY to see how it plays out & that seems to be the key.
Wine mission?
dead dog in Peasant's Quest.png
Btw, how do I revive the dog?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wine mission?
View attachment 2765438
Yeah so did u see Ziva speaking with Julia? That triggers the quest "A New Venture" complete that quest to & Ziva gives you the side quest "Wine Production".

It seems to be a bug where if the dog is killed during a capture (u use the Tranquilizer to knock out an Gator Beast/Wolf/Bear) then the dog dosent revive. Mabey because the game dosent count as you "defeating" the enemy(?) I dunno. I reported it to M3ntir & hes gonna pass it on to Tinkerer.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Yeah so did u see Ziva speaking with Julia? That triggers the quest "A New Venture" complete that quest to & Ziva gives you the side quest "Wine Production".

It seems to be a bug where if the dog is killed during a capture (u use the Tranquilizer to knock out an Gator Beast/Wolf/Bear) then the dog dosent revive. Mabey because the game dosent count as you "defeating" the enemy(?) I dunno. I reported it to M3ntir & hes gonna pass it on to Tinkerer.
But Annabelle is still a baby so how do I wait for her to grow into a pre-teen/teenager?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But Annabelle is still a baby so how do I wait for her to grow into a pre-teen/teenager?
If you have completed all the Family Farm stuff, had 4 kids with Julia & upgraded her home then 3 days later Ziva should appear outside the home with Julia. After she leaves child Annabelle should pop out to complain her clothes are itchy.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
The dog doesn't return to life until a fight ends normally...some fights (like Urakh and Vixenatrix) end with a cutscene rather than the normal way. The same applies from non-fight damage like crossing the Lightning Bridge. The next time you have a fight end normally, the dog will return to life with 1 HP.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Could someone please explain what the hell is going on with the Delivery Boy quest where you must bring three suitable victims to the vampires in the cemetery?

According to the walkthrough and several posts in this thread, since you can not capture three bandits within the allotted seven days because of their re-pop rate, you must capture a Bat Breeder. However, when I leave a captured Bat Breeder at the cemetery, the quest does not progress. When you click on the sparkle at the tomb, it tells you the vampires did not appreciate your offering and that you 'd better find something else.

Since bandits will not re-pop in time and they are now refusing a Bat Breeder in contradiction to both the walkthrough and posts in this thread, what is left to satisfy this quest?

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Could someone please explain what the hell is going on with the Delivery Boy quest where you must bring three suitable victims to the vampires in the cemetery?

According to the walkthrough and several posts in this thread, since you can not capture three bandits within the allotted seven days because of their re-pop rate, you must capture a Bat Breeder. However, when I leave a captured Bat Breeder at the cemetery, the quest does not progress. When you click on the sparkle at the tomb, it tells you the vampires were not satisfied with your offering and that you 'd better find something else.

Since bandits will not re-pop in time and they are now refusing a Bat Breeder in contradiction to both the walkthrough and posts in this thread, what is left to satisfy this quest?
Is it a bat breeder or a bat creature you caught. Check again.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes