Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Peasant's Quest v3.01.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.04.2023 (off. bugfix)
Is the decensor patch in the port?

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
I just encounter the missing image of gwen new house. I though that v3.01 stable at OP was include the patch but bot. So can someone show me where the patch? It got removed from OP

Found it on discord

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
MC found a load of bones in the dragons cave, one holding a key, but there is no proof it was Sam, Rosy's husband.
Wouldn't be surprised if he turned up one day, he'd be in for one hell of a shock if he did and ended up as a hermit a cave somewhere.
MC's task might then be to rehabilitate him to make amends for stealing his missus.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does it the same patch on Discord?
I don't know, I don't use Discord, but gwen is mentioned by name so I think it's the one

Of course you can report the OP select other and ask for the patch links back, thats how the 3.01 version came back

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
how long does the vampire buff stay due to MC getting burned?

okay just found it on the walkthrough, it seems that I just fill to max the vampiric power :FacePalm:

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I decided to have a think about what "class" each girl would be according to the existing classes we have seen:

Girls who have a class:
•Ziva- Priestess
•Oksana- Witch Hunter
•Julia- Villager
•Liandra- Ranger
•Erevi- Mage
•Caleah- Ranger
•Frida- Giant Warrior
•Hilde- Giant Warrior
•Shakala- Goblin Warrior
•GD- Goblin Warrior
•Sequoia- Goblin Warrior
•Reanna- Vampire Warrior
•Zsofia- Vampire Courtesan
•ED- Succubus
•Familiar- Familiar

Girls I have given a class to:
•Gwynneth- Villager
•Alice- Villager
•Beth- Villager
•Jenny- Villager
•Victoria- Villager
•Mia- Villager
•Rosy- Villager
•Luthien- Villager or Ranger
•Maghda- Ogress
•Obeah- Goblin Mage
•Annabelle- Minotaur
•BatBreeder- Bat Breeder
•Venomina- Were-Spider
•Vixenatrix- Dragon
•Adaobi- Vampire Mage

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
So I decided to have a think about what "class" each girl would be according to the existing classes we have seen:

Girls who have a class:
•Ziva- Priestess
•Oksana- Witch Hunter
•Julia- Villager
•Liandra- Ranger
•Erevi- Mage
•Caleah- Ranger
•Frida- Giant Warrior
•Hilde- Giant Warrior
•Shakala- Goblin Warrior
•GD- Goblin Warrior
•Sequoia- Goblin Warrior
•Reanna- Vampire Warrior
•Zsofia- Vampire Courtesan
•ED- Succubus
•Familiar- Familiar

Girls I have given a class to:
•Gwynneth- Villager
•Alice- Villager
•Beth- Villager
•Jenny- Villager
•Victoria- Villager
•Mia- Villager
•Rosy- Villager
•Luthien- Villager or Ranger
•Maghda- Ogress
•Obeah- Goblin Mage
•Annabelle- Minotaur
•BatBreeder- Bat Breeder
•Venomina- Were-Spider
•Vixenatrix- Dragon
•Adaobi- Vampire Mage
•Beth •Vixenatrix •Hilde why dont they have kids?
game is ok ;) but it geht more and more a strange turn!
and as the town geht bigger"many kids" what baut a kindergarden/scool? female teachers ;) and they must have homes!
places to visit ;) expancion is needed

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
•Beth •Vixenatrix •Hilde why dont they have kids?
game is ok ;) but it geht more and more a strange turn!
and as the town geht bigger"many kids" what baut a kindergarden/scool? female teachers ;) and they must have homes!
places to visit ;) expancion is needed
Tinkerer is getting there. They should all have kids by the next 4-5 updateds I think

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So heres another, smaller, character arc idea. Many moons ago now Tinkerer mentioned in passing that Victoria's Niece may be added as a nanny to help care for her kids. Now this is neither confirmed or discarded officially yet. Also I would like another Temple girl so heres me combing those 2 ideas.

Victoria's Niece
So 1 day after Victoria has given birth to her 5th child she will be waiting for MC in the entrance way of their home. She has heard from her brother that his daughter has cought the attention of some Thugs in the city & he wants to send her to live with Victoria. Victoria has the agreed on the condition she be a nanny for the children & take care of the home while Victoria cares does her duties for the town. From this point I will be referring to "Victoria's Niece" as VN.

Victoria's Niece Is Coming To Stay
Requirments:
Victoria has given birth to her 5th kid.
Discription: Victoria has agreed to have her niece come stay with us in exchange the girl is expected to look after the home & children.
-Pay Marcus to install furniture in the spare bedroom.
-Travel with 2 guards to pick up Victoria's Niece from Greyport.

The Nanny
Requirments:
Complete "Victoria's Niece Is Coming To Stay"
Discription: She seems so innocent, perhaps I can get her to mess around behind her aunts back? I'll just have to approach her when Victoria's not around.
-Handjob in Master Bedroom
-BJ Behind Front Desk
-Pussy Licking in Office
-Titjob in Dinning Room
-Anal in Kitchen
-Sex in Her Room (final step)

Bad Uncle
Requirments:
Knock up Victoria's Niece.
Discription: Victoria is pissed I need to find a fix things & fast. I first need a place to send VN, then I need to find someone to replace her.
Ziva has agreed to take in VN after I order some more childrens beds. Now I need a replacement nanny. Mabey I should ask around town?
(Ask Jenny, Rolf or Jacob) Huh a Brownie could work I just need to leave out a sourcer of milk to lure one in over night.

The Brownie
Requirments:
Complete "Bad Uncle"
Discription: Using milk (from Annabelle), Honey & a Silver Cage (made at the smithy with Ore, then put together with Rope & Wood) you wait for a Brownie to show up. First night is a bust, second night you missed it, third night you catch a Brownie. You promise to release it if it heard you out. In exchange for a bed, food & warmth the Brownie will stay at the Mansion & take care of you're home & children. The Brownie agrees & takes up residence in VN's old room.

[Imagaine a cross between Dobby & a mouse, that's how I picture the Brownie. I chose a male because a girl nanny got us in this mess to.start with lol]

Characters
•Victoria
- she agrees to take in her niece, both as a favor to her brother & to have an in house nanny who will care for the kids while Victoria runs the towns day to day activities. She will be pissed when you knock up her niece but if you find her a suitable place to stay & a replacement then she will begrudgingly forgive you.
•VN- Victoria's Niece was being harassed by Thugs in the city so her aunt agreed to house her on the condition she take up a nanny role in the house. VN is very niave & easily led by her charming new uncle until eventually she is knocked up. Theres no space for MORE kids so she is taken into the Temple & becomes an acolyte.
•Ziva- Agrees to take in VN on the condition you buy more childrens beds first.
•Brownie- A type of house Fae that can take care of the home in exchange for some food.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
I'm using various extracting tools to get the latest images but everytime i'm finished with extracting the files Windows Photos or the old Windows Viewer can't seem to open the png files. Are the new images protected or something or am i doing something wrong. Thx in advance

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Currently there is only really 2 paths for this game.

Path One: Choose a Side
The conflict between Qetesh & Nergal becomes to embroiled & MC is forced to choose a side, losing access to the other & forced to defeat the opposing Deity.

[This idea I dont like & I feel would ruin the story]

Path Two: The 2 Side Join Against an enemy
This idea is one I prefer. The shared foe would be The Lord of Light I beleive & this is my thought process. The Lord of Light is connected too & the anti-thesis of Qetesh & Nergal.

Qetesh: LoL & Qetesh are siblings but she is seen as the "black sheep" because of her sinful & hedonistic lifestyle. She isnt just a Fertility goddess, shes a goddess of sex, pleasure & ecstasy. She is also matriarchal, only women can become priestesses, with a rare male priest of QC. This is in contrast with LoL who has a more patriarch "chatholic" religion where women are made to make a vow of chastity to serve him. She encourages women to indulge in sex outside of wedlock, & while she has helped with fertility issues she also helps with contraceptives. Everything about her is against the prude nature of her controlling brother. And seeing as they are gods I wouldnt be surprised if he has a sis-con.

Nergal: LoL is a being of light, order & virtue. Nergal is a literal demon god who rules over the Underworld. Nergal embodies darkness, being the lord of demons, goblins, dark elves ect... Nergal also represents the darker side of sex, BDSM, rape, incest & slavery. Dosent help that Nergal was also in a relationship with LoL's sister. And if the whole "futa" thing is true then that would also make Nergal a mockery of the "natural order" by duel wielding...

I would love to see the game take the combined forces of the Tower & the Temple to take down the Lord of Light! Would be so cool & hay let's be honest, who here dosent want to kick the ass of a prude god?

Would it be such a stretch to discover he orchestrated the whole thing 20 years ago to break Qetesh & Nergal up, & mabey force her to become more reliant on him as she loses her following?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wonder if there was a conflict with the Lord of Light if we could recruite from the other factions to aid in the final battle. I know it's long away if it happens but this is just a bit of speculative fun.

For the Temple
-Temple of Qetesh: Caleah is a skilled ranger so she could fight. Ziva is the High Priestess so I hope next time she fights she will actually have some proper spells to use. Oksana is a divine fighter & Gabriel is a veteran warrior with access to guards to help in the fight. And Grug is definetly the muscle.
+The Family Farm: probably wouldnt have much but if Oakly is alive mabey can aid in the fight?
+The Giant Camp: If we make sure things are cool between Frida & Hilde it would be cool if we could ask the Giants for aid.
•Vixenatrix: A dragon as sky support would be so COOL!

For The Tower
-Tower of Dread: Erevi & Succubus are both pretty deadly spell casters in their own right. Venomina's spider children would be cool, watch them swarm the enemy!
+The Goblins: As they are the servant race of Nergal & you're their King, I could imagine them joining you, Shakala, GD & Bhrute definitely have fighting skills & an army of Goblins to fight & die. When they die? Obeah just makes Zombies.
+The Vampires: All 3 Vampires are powerful in their own right but Adaobi also brings Zombies into the mix. The Gargoyles could also fight, perhaps led by Reanna? Would be cool if we could get some Werewolves to be our attack dogs as well.

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Currently there is only really 2 paths for this game.

Path One: Choose a Side
The conflict between Qetesh & Nergal becomes to embroiled & MC is forced to choose a side, losing access to the other & forced to defeat the opposing Deity.

[This idea I dont like & I feel would ruin the story]

Path Two: The 2 Side Join Against an enemy
This idea is one I prefer. The shared foe would be The Lord of Light I beleive & this is my thought process. The Lord of Light is connected too & the anti-thesis of Qetesh & Nergal.

Qetesh: LoL & Qetesh are siblings but she is seen as the "black sheep" because of her sinful & hedonistic lifestyle. She isnt just a Fertility goddess, shes a goddess of sex, pleasure & ecstasy. She is also matriarchal, only women can become priestesses, with a rare male priest of QC. This is in contrast with LoL who has a more patriarch "chatholic" religion where women are made to make a vow of chastity to serve him. She encourages women to indulge in sex outside of wedlock, & while she has helped with fertility issues she also helps with contraceptives. Everything about her is against the prude nature of her controlling brother. And seeing as they are gods I wouldnt be surprised if he has a sis-con.

Nergal: LoL is a being of light, order & virtue. Nergal is a literal demon god who rules over the Underworld. Nergal embodies darkness, being the lord of demons, goblins, dark elves ect... Nergal also represents the darker side of sex, BDSM, rape, incest & slavery. Dosent help that Nergal was also in a relationship with LoL's sister. And if the whole "futa" thing is true then that would also make Nergal a mockery of the "natural order" by duel wielding...

I would love to see the game take the combined forces of the Tower & the Temple to take down the Lord of Light! Would be so cool & hay let's be honest, who here dosent want to kick the ass of a prude god?

Would it be such a stretch to discover he orchestrated the whole thing 20 years ago to break Qetesh & Nergal up, & mabey force her to become more reliant on him as she loses her following?

I wonder if there was a conflict with the Lord of Light if we could recruite from the other factions to aid in the final battle. I know it's long away if it happens but this is just a bit of speculative fun.

For the Temple
-Temple of Qetesh: Caleah is a skilled ranger so she could fight. Ziva is the High Priestess so I hope next time she fights she will actually have some proper spells to use. Oksana is a divine fighter & Gabriel is a veteran warrior with access to guards to help in the fight. And Grug is definetly the muscle.
+The Family Farm: probably wouldnt have much but if Oakly is alive mabey can aid in the fight?
+The Giant Camp: If we make sure things are cool between Frida & Hilde it would be cool if we could ask the Giants for aid.
•Vixenatrix: A dragon as sky support would be so COOL!

For The Tower
-Tower of Dread: Erevi & Succubus are both pretty deadly spell casters in their own right. Venomina's spider children would be cool, watch them swarm the enemy!
+The Goblins: As they are the servant race of Nergal & you're their King, I could imagine them joining you, Shakala, GD & Bhrute definitely have fighting skills & an army of Goblins to fight & die. When they die? Obeah just makes Zombies.
+The Vampires: All 3 Vampires are powerful in their own right but Adaobi also brings Zombies into the mix. The Gargoyles could also fight, perhaps led by Reanna? Would be cool if we could get some Werewolves to be our attack dogs as well.

you have any idea hpwmuch coding, cut-scenes etc would be needed for that? I believe the final fight should be just MC and Q&N (or their designated champions) vs LoL

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you have any idea hpwmuch coding, cut-scenes etc would be needed for that? I believe the final fight should be just MC and Q&N (or their designated champions) vs LoL
True. Hence why it's just me spit balling the ideas on here. Could some of these things come to pass? Mabey. That would be cool. Will any of this happen? Possibly not. But it would be pretty cool.

If there is any time to go all out on this game would be the final stretch but I have no delusions of such thoughts coming to pass. Even if it's a case of the battle happening backstage & some of these characters will guest party with you in certain sections (& if they are not accessible then u go that section alone). I feel like MC attacking the LoL's chathedral could be an awsome thing, slaying Purifiers (mabey some Angels summoned/sent to stop him) until he stands against the LoL with Ziva & Erevi at his side would be a pretty cool final boss for the game.

(An exame of how things can change. If Vix was involved mabey MC would walk into a courtyard faced with lots of enemies. Alone he would navigate/fight through BUT if Vix is recruited she will just burn the courtyard letting MC walk through)

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
The actual full version 3.10 was supposed to come out this weekend, wasn't it? Hopefully it drops tomorrow or something. I'm kinda excited to see the new cow girl.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes