DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Theory Time!

So as we have learned from the Tower Arc the Ancients had been working on unlocking the secrets of immortality. The Ancient Laboroatory where LOCO is discovered was specifically used to attempt transcendence (but both tests failed), It refers to you as "lesser beings" created by the Ancients in the genetic testing.

So let's get to it shall we?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delasius

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
And i check the links is working
and are "working" (if you can call ~50KB/s that), florenfile's one exceeds free download max size.

Personally I would stay away from such money milking bs "download sites".

Last edited:

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
So heres another, smaller, character arc idea. Many moons ago now Tinkerer mentioned in passing that Victoria's Niece may be added as a nanny to help care for her kids. Now this is neither confirmed or discarded officially yet. Also I would like another Temple girl so heres me combing those 2 ideas.

Victoria's Niece
So 1 day after Victoria has given birth to her 5th child she will be waiting for MC in the entrance way of their home. She has heard from her brother that his daughter has cought the attention of some Thugs in the city & he wants to send her to live with Victoria. Victoria has the agreed on the condition she be a nanny for the children & take care of the home while Victoria cares does her duties for the town. From this point I will be referring to "Victoria's Niece" as VN.

Victoria's Niece Is Coming To Stay
Requirments:
Victoria has given birth to her 5th kid.
Discription: Victoria has agreed to have her niece come stay with us in exchange the girl is expected to look after the home & children.
-Pay Marcus to install furniture in the spare bedroom.
-Travel with 2 guards to pick up Victoria's Niece from Greyport.

The Nanny
Requirments:
Complete "Victoria's Niece Is Coming To Stay"
Discription: She seems so innocent, perhaps I can get her to mess around behind her aunts back? I'll just have to approach her when Victoria's not around.
-Handjob in Master Bedroom
-BJ Behind Front Desk
-Pussy Licking in Office
-Titjob in Dinning Room
-Anal in Kitchen
-Sex in Her Room (final step)

Bad Uncle
Requirments:
Knock up Victoria's Niece.
Discription: Victoria is pissed I need to find a fix things & fast. I first need a place to send VN, then I need to find someone to replace her.
Ziva has agreed to take in VN after I order some more childrens beds. Now I need a replacement nanny. Mabey I should ask around town?
(Ask Jenny, Rolf or Jacob) Huh a Brownie could work I just need to leave out a sourcer of milk to lure one in over night.

The Brownie
Requirments:
Complete "Bad Uncle"
Discription: Using milk (from Annabelle), Honey & a Silver Cage (made at the smithy with Ore, then put together with Rope & Wood) you wait for a Brownie to show up. First night is a bust, second night you missed it, third night you catch a Brownie. You promise to release it if it heard you out. In exchange for a bed, food & warmth the Brownie will stay at the Mansion & take care of you're home & children. The Brownie agrees & takes up residence in VN's old room.

[Imagaine a cross between Dobby & a mouse, that's how I picture the Brownie. I chose a male because a girl nanny got us in this mess to.start with lol]

Characters
•Victoria
- she agrees to take in her niece, both as a favor to her brother & to have an in house nanny who will care for the kids while Victoria runs the towns day to day activities. She will be pissed when you knock up her niece but if you find her a suitable place to stay & a replacement then she will begrudgingly forgive you.
•VN- Victoria's Niece was being harassed by Thugs in the city so her aunt agreed to house her on the condition she take up a nanny role in the house. VN is very niave & easily led by her charming new uncle until eventually she is knocked up. Theres no space for MORE kids so she is taken into the Temple & becomes an acolyte.
•Ziva- Agrees to take in VN on the condition you buy more childrens beds first.
•Brownie- A type of house Fae that can take care of the home in exchange for some food.
Is this information or a game ?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is this information or a game ?
I like to design quests, monsters, characters & environments for games I enjoy. It's a bit of a hobby I use to try & broaden my creative skill & enhance my actually creations & ideas. This is all my own idea based on something Tinkerer mentioned like a year ago. Non of this is cannon. Non of this is apart of the game. But I've shared some of these ideas on here before & people seem to enjoy them so I shared this one.

I have also put up on here my own Non-Cannon ideas for Hilde, Vixenatrix & Beth.

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
Found a bug while giving shakala a wedding gift. The screen freezes at her taking the load
Honestly can anyone please respond to this now im stuck and cant get past the screen its really frustrating. I even managed to click the screen to the point where i could leave the village and when i did that image was still stuck on the screen.

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
i got a starnge bug with annabelle quest i can continue when julie said that annabelle missig in the forest i can con continue any one pass that Snag_1b2253c.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
There another bug
Julia never asks me to make the barn bigger when I get Annabelle pregnant

FOUND A WORK AROUND
When you first have sex with Julia and Annabelle in the barn after the rescue, USE the BARREN potion, sleep till the next day, Have sex with Annabelle alone, Use Enchanced potion to get Annabelle pregnant. then talk to Julia.

It seems the bug occurs of both Julia & Annabelle are pregnant at the same time and becomes a game breaking bug

Screenshot 2023-07-16 071923.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes