CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
it should have to do something with dolf due you ask them to capture him but they fail so you need to do it yourself. But will ask Tinkerer what the triggers are. because they already call you mayor and that part shoudnt be the case.
For the Dolf/Maghda questline, I only finish the received shipment part only. Never going front the questline. So idk I just break the game by spamming the peek Victoria at mayor house

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
For the Dolf/Maghda questline, I only finish the received shipment part only. Never going front the questline. So idk I just break the game by spamming the peek Victoria at mayor house
Reported to tinkerer, they are also bounty hunters so they can show up. but being called mayor shoundnt so he fixes that for the next update.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
View attachment 2759663
Does someone ever encounter these NPC events early game (New Game)? It seems the encounter trigger was buggy due to the guard calling you "mayor". I think It should trigger after you become the mayor. No quest log found.
It triggers when Maghda is pregnant but that throws a spanner into the trap quest.
If you visit Maghda at the beginning of the game to retrieve the traders goods make sure you save before so if Maghda is inseminated you can replay the event and leave further visits until after you do the first part of the restore the temple quest and can make the potion to prevent pregnancy until you are ready for it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M3ntir

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It triggers when Maghda is pregnant but that throws a spanner into the trap quest.
If you visit Maghda at the beginning of the game to retrieve the traders goods make sure you save before so if Maghda is inseminated you can replay the event and leave further visits until after you do the first part of the restore the temple quest and can make the potion to prevent pregnancy until you are ready for it.
Tinkerer said the following after i reported this :
Not quite right, she also has to be pregnant for at least 19 days, but have now put an extra check in so that it doesn't trigger before you have trapped Dolf at least once.

Reactions: TSSG59

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
oh now I remember, Maghda got pregnant (there are impregnation scenes) and yeah that trader should not be there until you becoming the mayor.

Reactions: TSSG59

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
oh now I remember, Maghda got pregnant (there are impregnation scenes) and yeah that trader should not be there until you becoming the mayor.
Trader has nothing to do with the mayor part, that was wrong. you can get the questl line done before coming mayor.

Reactions: DomWolf

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Hello everyone, question. How can I advance in Annabelle's mission? She says to win affection, I meet her every morning next to the barn, I talk to her, I give her a flower and her affection increases by 20 points, but nothing else happens.. I have already given her 20 flowers and she is not moving forward.. what should I do?. I appreciate the help
me too

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well MC should have the option to ask about capturing an ogre after he decides to get rid of Dolf so as long as that option becomes available when dealing with him it shouldnt be an issue when they trigger.
Speaking about Dolf, I did mention this before. If Tinkerer introduces Everi's mom, it'll be no surprise that she's pregnant with his kid, after all he's shipped to the Isle of Tears which is inhabited by female dark elves & who knows? Everi was probably born there & what's wrong with her mom having his baby?

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
I have max kids with her. Nothing triggers
Before you upgrade Julia's house, and you have 4 children with Julia, if you ask her for sex and she will decline. She will ask you to upgrade the house and after 3 days annabelle should appear in the cutscene.

mio46

Mar 30, 2018
help

Screenshot 2023-07-11 233337.png
Lite version is update patch
Lite Version (v3.01)

start the game
anybody help upload patreon.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
help

View attachment 2761564
Lite version is update patch
Lite Version (v3.01)

start the game
anybody help upload patreon.png
Use your words and tell us what your problems is? did you get this error after applying it to 2.95? you know that isn't the latest version right?
Lite version is update patch that converts v2.95 into v3.01.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes