Anon92762

Feb 9, 2020
For those lost by the fact that this update dont have walkthrough,the content of this update begins only after you expand the farmhouse,which means you need to hit 4 kids with Julia for that option to be avaible,after that wait some some days and go back to the farm and the new quests will be triggered.
Be warned though,test version means that you may be playing with some game breaking bugs just waiting for you to step on them to detonate your game,so copy your save from earlier versions but never copy the saves you made on this version,cuz you may bring one of these annoying bugs to your hard earned save.
I have 4 kids with julia & wait for few days, but when i got back to farm, nothing happened

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
DomWolf
View attachment 2754781

Did it happend mutiple times? othnerwise can you tell how to remake it so we can fix it

can you give your savefile so Tinkerer can look at it.
It happened multiple times yeah. I didn't really do anything special but chug an Enhanced fertility potion and used the bottom stock. After overfilling BB, the scene sticks and although you can hear your character run in the background and interact with items, the scene still sticks even if you manage to interact with the middle or top stock or even if you manage to exit the dungeon area.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
did 3.10 added on anything? seems just like 3.01..
Cowgirl is added and more , but need Julia's house upgraded so you need 4 childern.
She didn't say anything, she didn't refuse
try to make her pregnant of having her pregnant for the 5th should start the text for updating the house.

Can someone lead me to the V3.10 Mac version
its the 3.10 test version, only for windows due its buggy and missing still allot.
Is there are walkthrough for 3.10?, it's not in the walkthrough folder
Tinkerer promised the test version early july for his patreon 5$ tier, but due Reallife its bit more bare bones than normal and one of those things was the missing of the walkthrough for the update.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 3.10 Test
I don't know why you put these tests here, the previous one gave several bugs and several crashes, while the test game is crashing I'm out of time.
Who should test this is who develops the game and see if it's working, don't put it here, the game being tested is like a long shot.:WeSmart:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I don't know why you put these tests here, the previous one gave several bugs and several crashes, while the test game is crashing I'm out of time.
Who should test this is who develops the game and see if it's working, don't put it here, the game being tested is like a long shot.:WeSmart:
it always happens, atleast happy that the moderaters accepted my plea to remove a outdated mod for PQ, due allot of bugs here was due dubble use of the code of the game. so was hard for me to report real bugs and not one caused by outdated scripts.

Reactions: Moricano

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Does this a GUI concept only or is it actually already inside the game? Because I just start a new game (also most reach to latest content but never reach it) because I don't see anything new except for a new art style.
the book of girls is unlockable via "ancient tresure" quest,

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes