seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
For those lost by the fact that this update dont have walkthrough,the content of this update begins only after you expand the farmhouse,which means you need to hit 4 kids with Julia for that option to be avaible,after that wait some some days and go back to the farm and the new quests will be triggered.
Be warned though,test version means that you may be playing with some game breaking bugs just waiting for you to step on them to detonate your game,so copy your save from earlier versions but never copy the saves you made on this version,cuz you may bring one of these annoying bugs to your hard earned save.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
do you have sex with annabelle
Keep raising affection and interacting with Annabelle to the point where Julia finds out MC making out with her in the barn. Then next day going near Julia outside her house will trigger the mission of rescuing Annabelle from Orcs in the dark forest. After that MC will have sex with both Julia and her in the barn, and unlockㄕㄛ a repeatable sex scene with her in the field.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
Ah, crap. Started from the beginning for the new test build, but now I'm stuck on a rather game breaking bug with Shakala's CG after you give her the Bikini chainmail (the wedding gift). Basically, the CG won't go away after the scene's finished and I can't see the map. And saving and reloading doesn't work. I swear to god I came across this bug before, but I can't recall how to fix it.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Edit: There is a workaround, but it involves pinpointing the exact location of the star by Shakala's tent so you can trigger her next scene. Not exactly a fix or ideal, but it allowed me to progress Shakala's storyline, at least.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Ah, crap. Started from the beginning for the new test build, but now I'm stuck on a rather game breaking bug with Shakala's CG after you give her the Bikini chainmail (the wedding gift). Basically, the CG won't go away after the scene's finished and I can't see the map. And saving and reloading doesn't work. I swear to god I came across this bug before, but I can't recall how to fix it.

Anyone know of a fix for this?

Edit: There is a workaround, but it involves pinpointing the exact location of the star by Shakala's tent so you can trigger her next scene. Not exactly a fix or ideal, but it allowed me to progress Shakala's storyline, at least.
got stuck there as well. kinda fixed itself - i think because i started the scene while being tired - i got a dialogue about not lasting very long and could progress normally

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
I'm trying to catch Francine's cat. but it's impossible to always disappear. Is there a trick? Or maybe I have to give him something to eat.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm trying to catch Francine's cat. but it's impossible to always disappear. Is there a trick? Or maybe I have to give him something to eat.
Speak to Jenny or Innkeeper. Speak to guards. Then the bones should appear near a tree by the cat. U get the bones. Not the GHOST cat.

Reactions: Jose Moran

Jose Moran

Feb 9, 2019
I've already done that talking to the innkeeper and the guards and my game bones have disappeared. nothing more than the cat comes out and no trace of the bones.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
why HP still 100 after lvl up using cheat at OP?

edit: nvm just found out that the mod was not working even though it says for v3.01

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes