May 2, 2021
Having a bug on mac everytime i try to go into the forest with Julia keeps telling me to go and get her and she shows up in my party and keeps saying it.

Ace4eg

Oct 13, 2022
when the hunted house quest start it give me missing image anyone know how to solve it I have the decensor

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Not gonna lie homies, Annabelle looks kinda... ugly? I dunno I love cow girls but her face looks kinda weird with the way it looks like a super morphed version of a person's face. I guess Tink tried to have her still resemble her minotaur dad to some extent but it just looks a bit too uncanny valley for me.

Also, does anyone else think this update was kinda bare bones without that much you could actually do? Does Annabelle really only have that one sex scene in the barn? The other two scenes were that 3some with Annabelle and Julia and the one where you fuck Caleah and Alice. I had hoped there was more scenes related to the actual cow girl herself who was supposed to be the highlight of the update.

Reactions: FlippingTurtle

FlippingTurtle

Apr 3, 2019
Not gonna lie homies, Annabelle looks kinda... ugly? I dunno I love cow girls but her face looks kinda weird with the way it looks like a super morphed version of a person's face. I guess Tink tried to have her still resemble her minotaur dad to some extent but it just looks a bit too uncanny valley for me.
I agree with uncanny valley but not ugly though. I personally think Daisy from summertime saga is a better design(also personality wise) for a cow girl but I like what tinkerer have done with the body of Annabelle.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Also, does anyone else think this update was kinda bare bones without that much you could actually do? Does Annabelle really only have that one sex scene in the barn? The other two scenes were that 3some with Annabelle and Julia and the one where you fuck Caleah and Alice. I had hoped there was more scenes related to the actual cow girl herself who was supposed to be the highlight of the update.
I think she's pretty. From some angles it has a bit more animal features, but it's one quarter cow, so that's to be expected. The hooves bother me a bit, but it's still a cow out of one. And those udders... :love:

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes