Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
this was the only file in the post for the fix there was no maps121.jsn & 151.jsn with it
Thats an archive (it contains the files I mentioned), you need to extract it to your games folder.
if you do it right the Windows will tell you there are already files with the same name there and ask if you want to overwrite, tell it yes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Here is a save just before you begin the quest to rescue Annabelle begins

Head here for the workaround for the bugger barn bug
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v3-11-tinkerer.1717/post-11248165
Thanks a lot, but screenshot of barn and info that inside did not changed at all does proved that i do find a solution with saving my own old save.

What i did is that i do edit my save and found "Barnunderconstruction" and "Barnexpanded"(Do not select it first and it would be activated after construction)

I do select "Barnunderconstruction", and start the game again, use my save(i on purpose saved outside farm)

Barn was started to be constructed by workers, i did sleep for it for ~2-3 days and then barn was finished as was showed on your screenshot and when i do go to Annabelle she in her dialogue did reward hero with 3 missing scene+quest to upgrade barn is completed in questlog.

The only thing what did bothered me is that inside of barn was not changed despite i kinda expect some changed and see small demi-minotaurs sleep there and Annabelle. But since nooone have it so everything is fine. Maybe it would be changed in next upgrade. Where we can snug to sleeping Annabelle.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks currently downloading breezip if that doesn't work I'll try zip.org
I'd suggest , it's got a better UI, but the 7zip Anon4321 suggested does seem to be the best for being reliable with the biggest range, it's what I use if Bandisip fails

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks a lot, but screenshot of barn and info that inside did not changed at all does proved that i do find a solution with saving my own old save.

What i did is that i do edit my save and found "Barnunderconstruction" and "Barnexpanded"(Do not select it first and it would be activated after construction)

I do select "Barnunderconstruction", and start the game again, use my save(i on purpose saved outside farm)

Barn was started to be constructed by workers, i did sleep for it for ~2-3 days and then barn was finished as was showed on your screenshot and when i do go to Annabelle she in her dialogue did reward hero with 3 missing scene+quest to upgrade barn is completed in questlog.

The only thing what did bothered me is that inside of barn was not changed despite i kinda expect some changed and see small demi-minotaurs sleep there and Annabelle. But since nooone have it so everything is fine. Maybe it would be changed in next upgrade. Where we can snug to sleeping Annabelle.
As I mentioned, the inside of the barn doesn't change, all that was done was add an extension to it for Annabelles kids

Reactions: gamesdisc

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I can't make progress on anabelle i've been giving her blue flowers but nothing happens even though i'm skipping a day, and also there's a bug where julia teaches annabelle always whenever i enter the wine production building

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I can't make progress on anabelle i've been giving her blue flowers but nothing happens even though i'm skipping a day, and also there's a bug where julia teaches annabelle always whenever i enter the wine production building
You have to complete the other quest before progressing with Annabelle, speciffally the wine/grape one.

and make sure to download 3.11 and the fix as they fix a lot of bugs in 3.10

j0hn141

Mar 14, 2020
Not sure if this has been resolved yet but I was on version 3.10 and after Alice gave birth the first time she left the temple and went back to the tavern. Now she acts like the wedding has just been called off and there is no option to suggest she go to the temple.

Reactions: malkonemog

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I start any quests for Victoria? I'm decently far into the game yet I still have her at 0 hearts and no quests for her at all. The only thing she says to me when I try to interact with her in the mayor's house is I should talk to her husband. I've peeked on her several times and still nothing. I've got the inkeepers daughter living at the temple. I've also cleared the castle for the vampires to move back in. So I am pretty far into the game. Also how do you have sex with Rosie? I have her at 5 hearts but I can't get her boyfriends quest to trigger.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Tinkerer I've found an annoying blocking bug in the game.

When you ask Frida to wear the white outfit, if you do not take the potion to make your cock gigantic, the game remains stuck on her picture holding your dick.
The game's not frozen as you can save/load/etc, and you can hear the MC's footsteps. You can also change map if you find an entry point, but the picture of frida remains.
Samething with the goblin in her tent after giving her the "armor".

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MrFranky26

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've already finished the wine quest
From what I recall, what should have happened
after giving Annabelle the 2nd or 3rd Lilly you’ll hear a commotion coming from the barn
after you go there you’ll find Julia & Annabelle arguing.

and IIRC I fully completed the wing quest, including the part with Gabriel when he comes to collect the wine and you send the girls shopping with him, before I even gave Annabelle the first Lilly
because I had the same situation in 3.10 and when I downloaded 3.11, decided to leave her until all the other quests were done before approaching her and giving her the 1st Lilly

so it could be a bug was trigger if you gave Annabelle a Lilly before completing the wine quest including the Gabriel part

Last edited:

burninghouse

Dec 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to capture a wolf for the pet store owner? I used the tranquilizer for regular wolves and werewolves too but, they just keep dying from damage.

madmike2000

Dec 14, 2019
I faced a weird bug after I was supposed to save Annabelle from Orcs. MC is saying "I should bring Julia!" even though I have her with me. Any one know how to fix this?
julia.png

Reactions: DADofWAR

Axelf787

May 2, 2021

Does anyone know how to capture a wolf for the pet store owner? I used the tranquilizer for regular wolves and werewolves too but, they just keep dying from damage.
If you have your familiar with you make sure you select guard when she attacks otherwise you will do the wolf damage. Also only seems to work when you are given the quest to capture the creature

Reactions: futa-fan
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes