gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
There another bug
Julia never asks me to make the barn bigger when I get Annabelle pregnant

FOUND A WORK AROUND
When you first have sex with Julia and Annabelle in the barn after the rescue, USE the BARREN potion, sleep till the next day, Have sex with Annabelle alone, Use Enchanced potion to get Annabelle pregnant. then talk to Julia.

It seems the bug occurs of both Julia & Annabelle are pregnant at the same time and becomes a game breaking bug
And what to do if Annabele have a 3 child already but no barn upgrade was triggered from Julia?

Is it possible to activate quest from Julia via edit save?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeasantsQuest-3.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
And what to do if Annabele have a 3 child already but no barn upgrade was triggered from Julia?

Is it possible to activate quest from Julia via edit save?
Unfortunately I don't think so, as I believe it's a game breaking bug
the only way I found is to have a save that took place before rescuing Annabelle

gamesdisc

Sep 21, 2018
Unfortunately I don't think so, as I believe it's a game breaking bug
the only way I found is to have a save that took place before rescuing Annabelle
Can you please have a screenshot of upgraded barn? Does it change inside or not after upgrade?

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone, I downloaded peasant's quest lite version but it's not opening it says error: not able to load img>pictures>patreon what should I do? Is there any compressed version for the update?

Reactions: Diablo™

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hello everyone, I downloaded peasant's quest lite version but it's not opening it says error: not able to load img>pictures>patreon what should I do? Is there any compressed version for the update?
The Lite version requires you to have the previous version already on your computer, guessing that might be your problem

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes that's the folder I have it in but still not working?
you say one file?
the bug fix has maps121.jsn and maps151.jsn, did you move these into "\Peasants Quest NYD311\www\data"?
or did you drop the entire zip there? if you look in the data folder and see a "www" folder there you did it wrong

best way is to simply unzip the archive into the main game folder since it contains "\www\data" already

PS replying to your own post doesn't alert the person you are talking too

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
you say one file?
the bug fix has maps121.jsn and maps151.jsn, did you move these into "\Peasants Quest NYD311\www\data"?
or did you drop the entire zip there? if you look in the data folder and see a "www" folder there you did it wrong

best way is to simply unzip the archive into the main game folder since it contains "\www\data" already

PS replying to your own post doesn't alert the person you are talking too
this was the only file in the post for the fix there was no maps121.jsn & 151.jsn with it

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes