DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yet when MC attacks for revenge the other Clans were already riling up against him (which is why they pretty much instantly try to wipe out the remains of the Goblin Kings former Clan). In his perile he had to recruit trolls to his group... if those would have become dissatisfied or the numbers of his clan had dwindled even further he unlikely would have had the luxury of waiting for any Goblin to defeat Shakalah and take matters in his own hands... the attack happened far to soon and to coordinated to be a spur of the moment decision, which makes me believe he had planned this as contency plan before.
Perhaps. It's possible he was planning to do that. Or mabey he was planning to raid the other tribes for their females, but Shakala crossing the line of mating with a human put her on that list(?)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I just download the lite version and this happened.
how do I fix this??

View attachment 2899684
Lite version is update only for previous version to lates. If you want try game you need ful version.
Ya know theres alot of fucked up shot that would have happened had MC not arrived in town when he did.

Gabriel would probably remain the town drunkard & Ziva would either be driven from town or killed for being a witch...

Mia not only could/would (depends on your choice) of been raped by those Goblins, but most likley she would have been taken as breeding stock. Liandra would have been killed & eaten by the Grumpkins, her parents being non the wiser till later down the line most likley.

The Mill probably wouldnt have reopened, Rosy would have been kicked onto the street, the farmer would lose most, if not all, his sheep to that 1 goblin & Edgar wouldnt be able to open his shop. Tom probably would have been tortured &/or killed by the bandits leaving poor Jenny a widow.

Roderick would probably become mayor, making Victoria's life hell & condemning the town to the bandit forces he was supposed to bring in to replace the guards under the command of Cath.

Frida's dire pups would have remained with the Black Goblins, tortured into being war hounds. Caleah would remain the slave of Urakh, while poor Grug would have perished. Those 3 knights would also be a threat to Shakala & her village (also I wouldnt trust them to to have their way with Beth & the other girls). Poor Alice would have been married off to Brandywine :eek:.

Erevi would probably remain in the Tower trying to get that crown. Poor Venomina most likley would have never learnt her true nature as a Were-Spider either.

Also if MC remained home, never to train his abilities, then most likley he would have died alongside his family in that orc raid. Julia would have been taken as a breeding slave, with Molly's child either being killed or raised as breeding cattle as well.

As morally questionable he is, MC definetly helped to avert many terrible or sad things from happening...
What about Oksana, vampire sisters, giants and blacksmith's dog. Or also "news" about Toliken' grupe for Rosy.
There is only one family wich have better life withouth MC - these poor people with burning house.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Perhaps. It's possible he was planning to do that. Or mabey he was planning to raid the other tribes for their females, but Shakala crossing the line of mating with a human put her on that list(?)
Shakalah did mention that he had eyed her closely before these Events... pretty sure she also mentioned him haveing lustful motivations of makeing her his Queen once she is old enough/fertile to bear his children.
The other Clans were on verge of revolting... the King takeing their women while his Clan grew weaker by the day would have most likely turned into a full blown revolution.
The King treated carefully... maybe with Shakalah as his Queen he would have attempted this but I can't imagine someone like the old Goblin King takeing such a big risk/gamble.
Lite version is update only for previous version to lates. If you want try game you need ful version.

What about Oksana, vampire sisters, giants and blacksmith's dog. Or also "news" about Toliken' grupe for Rosy.
The Vampires would all still be sealed in the tomb of the high priestess, Oksana would have never traveled to Weirdwood and likely become a Paladin of the order.
And the Dog was only lurking around the lower borders of the village, he'd likely have returned on his own once he was hungry.
There is only one family wich have better life withouth MC - these poor people with burning house.
That's the millers family... so without MC they would have gone bancrupt and either have to leave for another village or starve in the streets... as there isn't exactly a variety of Jobs available in Weirdwood

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I mean it wasent supposed to be a full list of EVERYTHING but sure. The dog probably would remain lost but seeing how easy MC found it mabey it could have been found(?).

MC was the one who woke the vampires (& wouldnt of been able to if Ziva didnt open the crypt for him) so likelihood is the vamps would have remained trapped for a while longer (bad for them, not so bad for their victims). Tjis also means that Oksana most likely would not have arrived to investigate the area, so she probably would have remained on the virtuous path.

Well Rosy would still be kicked put onto the streets. Buy also with no closure on what happened to Sam.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Shakalah did mention that he had eyed her closely before these Events... pretty sure she also mentioned him haveing lustful motivations of makeing her his Queen once she is old enough/fertile to bear his children.
The other Clans were on verge of revolting... the King takeing their women while his Clan grew weaker by the day would have most likely turned into a full blown revolution.
The King treated carefully... maybe with Shakalah as his Queen he would have attempted this but I can't imagine someone like the old Goblin King takeing such a big risk/gamble.
I have recently replayed the whole game & never does Shakala ever say anything about her father until the announced visit. At which point she is confused about why he would come & when MC says mabey to visit yo see his daughter or grandkids, she says humans are wierd. The ONLY time we hear any such thing is when her father is threatening to make her a breeding slave before the fight. She dosent say anything about that stuff until then.

Also all out war may of happened but desperate men do desperate thing when their power is threatened. And honestly I feel it was only a matter of time before he was overthrown by someone, most likley Takhar frlm the looks of it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have recently replayed the whole game & never does Shakala ever say anything about her father until the announced visit. At which point she is confused about why he would come & when MC says mabey to visit yo see his daughter or grandkids, she says humans are wierd. The ONLY time we hear any such thing is when her father is threatening to make her a breeding slave before the fight. She dosent say anything about that stuff until then.

Also all out war may of happened but desperate men do desperate thing when their power is threatened. And honestly I feel it was only a matter of time before he was overthrown by someone, most likley Takhar frlm the looks of it.
My memories about these Events are hazy at best... maybe something was changed (like the Nergal story) or I just mix up things... but a desperate man would focus on the highest likelyhood of success.... Shakalahs tribe was only a faction of his own... so he would't have to fear any negative effects long term... her group also only consisted of the outcast of the main group (maybe aside Bruhte)... her tribe was the juciest target in order to capture a "Queen" for his tribe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The Vampires would all still be sealed in the tomb of the high priestess, Oksana would have never traveled to Weirdwood and likely become a Paladin of the order.
And the Dog was only lurking around the lower borders of the village, he'd likely have returned on his own once he was hungry.

That's the millers family... so without MC they would have gone bancrupt and either have to leave for another village or starve in the streets... as there isn't exactly a variety of Jobs available in Weirdwood
I mean it wasent supposed to be a full list of EVERYTHING but sure. The dog probably would remain lost but seeing how easy MC found it mabey it could have been found(?).

MC was the one who woke the vampires (& wouldnt of been able to if Ziva didnt open the crypt for him) so likelihood is the vamps would have remained trapped for a while longer (bad for them, not so bad for their victims). Tjis also means that Oksana most likely would not have arrived to investigate the area, so she probably would have remained on the virtuous path.

Well Rosy would still be kicked put onto the streets. Buy also with no closure on what happened to Sam.
You're right, I forgot that MC woke up the vampires.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So far every familial fallout has been fixed because something really bad happened & MC was lucky to save the situation or MC was just really lucky.

Shakala & "GD"= Shakala & her daughter are mad, because GD wants to be queen & Shakala refuses to abdicate. Behind their back MC tells the Knights where to find the Goblins, BUT they show up early putting the heavily pregnant GD into danger. After killing the Knights, mother & daughter make up, decide to be co-queens & join MC in his bed for a 3some.

Julia & Annabelle= Julia gets mad at Annabelle for trying to steel MC, even tho she wants to share. She makes the mistake of saying she needs to find a boyfriend "like (her)" which leads to Annabelle running away & nearly getting taken away by Orcs. After you & Julia save her they hug, make up, talk & agree to share MC.

Liandra & Luthien= Luthien promised NOT to mess with her daughters baby-daddy but ends up pregnant (cos MC is morally questionable) & her go to idea is let's take a party drug so we can trick my daughter into an orgy. Then I can gaslight her into thinking that's how I got pregnant. Liandra sees right through the lies but quickly relented into sharing MC with her mother, even though she is still pissed & MC has to regain her Affection...
This one is the most egregious to me lol

When we get Hilde's update I really dont want it to be as easy as these to make them reconcile. I want MC to actually have to work for it thos time. I have a thought & I'll right it bellow.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
theres candies made of honey , and theres lots of honey near the village
Something I have (a little) direct knowledge of. :) Honey-based sweets are usually candied fruits or nut-based confections. There doesn't seem to be many options for nuts in the region the game is set in, and what there is is probably used directly as food...the Romans brought chestnuts everywhere they went for this reason. Candied fruits using medieval techniques tends to use a lot of honey in the process and takes a while, and was mostly the purview of the upper social strata/wealthy. Even with beekeeping going back at least 5,000 years sweets were mostly luxury items until around the beginning/middle of the 16th century, when sugarcane plantations in the New World became a thing. Even then sugar was still not an everyday thing until sugarbeets took over as the primary source.

Without a beekeeping operation the wild hives in the vicinity of WW probably don't produce enough honey to support a sweets-making operation. The only wild hives nearby which are "safe" to collect are in WW itself and in the SE of Western Road just outside of WW. Their honey would be used in the Mayor's household, with some left over for Rosy's pastries. The other hives either need to have their areas unlocked and/or you risk being attacked to access them. A good reason to advance Shakala's questline at least partway, so you can buy it in bulk from Makith.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
theres candies made of honey , and theres lots of honey near the village
Even Candies made WITH honey aren't made purely by honey... there is a reason why there are professions like Confiteur or chocolateur.
Liandra & Luthien= Luthien promised NOT to mess with her daughters baby-daddy but ends up pregnant (cos MC is morally questionable) & her go to idea is let's take a party drug so we can trick my daughter into an orgy. Then I can gaslight her into thinking that's how I got pregnant. Liandra sees right through the lies but quickly relented into sharing MC with her mother, even though she is still pissed & MC has to regain her Affection...
Actually MC drugs her with his special pastries to make her to horny to thin straight and accept bareback sex.
So Frida finds out Hilde is pregnant, mabey even catching MC & her sister in the act. Or mabey just realising after the second pregnancy, whatever tips her off. She REFUSES to let MC into the house & wont talk to him. If he approaches her in the garden she will tell him to leave & warn that Odin & Freyja are just waiting on her command. So to make the sisters meet up MC will need Vampire Blood potion, Meed, Moonflower Pollen & a Phallus G.

MC will have to get Frida to meet with Hilde (use Awe to make her more susceptible), she will head to Hilde's tent to speak with her sister. Now MC will NOT enter the tent unless he has everything as listed above. When in the tent MC will use Awe to make the sisters calm down & be more reasonable, convincingbthem they could share. Then he offers the Meed which has been spiked with Pollen so they get drunk & horny. Then he takes the Phallus G, this leads to an orgy with the 2 sisters. After this the girls will be more open about sharing MC. At least this way it feels like we earned it instead of the situation essentially resolving itself.
The reason for Frida and Hildas dispute is that Hilda want to be acknowledged by frida and that turned into a superior complex, while Frida got tired and left.
So fixing their relationship and restoreing their sisterly bond sounds like a better idea than a one night 3-some in a drunken stuppor that both girls will regret after sobbering up.
Maybe haveing Frida safe Hilda from a strong enemy yet forceing them into a situation where they only can survive by fighting back to back.
Makeing frida recognize her sister and Hilda realise that there is no need for her superiority complex.
Without a beekeeping operation the wild hives in the vicinity of WW probably don't produce enough honey to support a sweets-making operation. The only wild hives nearby which are "safe" to collect are in WW itself and in the SE of Western Road just outside of WW. Their honey would be used in the Mayor's household, with some left over for Rosy's pastries. The other hives either need to have their areas unlocked and/or you risk being attacked to access them. A good reason to advance Shakala's questline at least partway, so you can buy it in bulk from Makith.
To be fair MC can install 5 hives in the family farm after captureing 5 Bee Queens (not sure wether or not you need to wine Quest first).

Last edited:
Reactions: caspian90

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The whole thing on wether sweets would be available to the common folk or just the nobles ignores the fact this is a setting where Elves & Dwarves have most likley been making this stuff & trading it longer than humans. Which is probably why Erevi's daughter could ask for sweets, Erevi might have made them. MC has no option to buy her sweets because he probably has no idea where to get them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Actually MC drugs her with his special pastries to make her to horny to thin straight and accept bareback sex
Yeah that's why I added the whole "morally questionable" thing lol. She was down to fuck but his machinations got her pregnant. I felt I didnt need to explain that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The whole thing on wether sweets would be available to the common folk or just the nobles ignores the fact this is a setting where Elves & Dwarves have most likley been making this stuff & trading it longer than humans. Which is probably why Erevi's daughter could ask for sweets, Erevi might have made them. MC has no option to buy her sweets because he probably has no idea where to get them.
Any child asks for sweets, it's a random line they all ask eventually.
And Dwarfs wouldn't make sweats... their children are raised with ale. :devilish:
Elfes are normally depicted as naturalists they don't research or produce refined products like sweets.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Any child asks for sweets, it's a random line they all ask eventually.
And Dwarfs wouldn't make sweats... their children are raised with ale. :devilish:
Elfes are normally depicted as naturalists they don't research or produce refined products like sweets.
You trying to tell me a race who make WINE wouldnt make other types of food? Like sweets? I'm sorry in this setting the Elves are hedonistic folk who spend most their time drinking, fucking & getting high (even their High Council, who restruct these acts, are corrupt prides who indulge themselves). Of course they would make refined/processed foods & Dark Elves would definetly also make processed foods. It's probably just better, healthier quality & less damaging to the enviroment becaus their long lives allow for them to take more time in preparing such foods.

And I feel even if Dwarves dont make sweets I dont see why they couldnt trade for it. Sure they drink alot of ale but unless they have massive underground blue light farms, the Dwarves probably trade for alot of surface food from humans & elves alike. So it's possible, also Meed is sweet, they may have meed sweets:)

My point wasent that the humans wouldnt have them it's that the trade with such races would probably make it more common. MC however comes from the boonies & most likely dosent know where to grab some & let's be honest even if he did he dosent really care for the kids, he likes knocking girls up & will give the kids jobs to do, but unless it's a daughter who has matured into an attractive young lady he really dont care.

(Admittedly I could have been clearer but it's been a busy day for me & I've been jumping on when I can lol)

The city of Greyport has probably got sweet shops & unless theres a shop he just havent seen depicted, sweets are probably a rarity in/around Wierdwood right now thanks to the bandits choking trade along the Western Road.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
To be fair MC can install 5 hives in the family farm after captureing 5 Bee Queens (not sure wether or not you need to wine Quest first).
No argument on that. There may have been beekeeping in the WW area in the past, but there doesn't seem to be any currently until he sets it up at the farm. There are probably beekeepers who supply Greyport, in areas not shown on the map (at least not currently).

Reactions: DomWolf and TSSG59

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
In a world full of mythical creatures and monsters, where potions actually work, where anything seems possible, it comes down to whether or not there are any sweets for the kiddies?.

• Haha

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
For Hilde update I genuinely think, when Hilde or MC tells the news to Farida she'll be like "What took you guys so long?"

She already dress this issue on how her sister was always jealous of her.
Hilde literally let MC to have sex with her without and cum inside as soon as she saw him picking up that biggest Rock meaning her tribe is week and MC is strong so she doesn't mind if she gets bred by her sister's bf/ partner.
The tribe can't even took their holy idol back without MC.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes