Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I mean could still have something like that happen to strengthen their bond but the idea was mixing Moonflower Pollen, Meed & MC's Awe ability could have a play in making them more open minded in the first place. So instead of just "huh I guess we do love each other & shouldnt be fighting, but MC you're still a dick for screwing my sister", they are more open to sharing MC as well as fixing the relationship. I dunno i just dont want it to be another situation of 1 girl gets in danger, MC & other girl save her, girls have a cry, MC's cock moves in for the emotional "kill" :ROFLMAO:
Though your idea itself is a rinse and repeat of Liandra + Luthien.
I think it's fair to say that our Options are limited with both girls being this hard headed.
... maybe we can avoid the situation by makeing other Characters make a forceful decision.
The Clan leader dies dureing a hunt and most males are injured... MC kills the beast threatening the sttlement proveing again he is the strongest male.
Than the Giants nominate him their new leader and Hilda as widow/Queen Dowager of the previous leader is taken over/in from the current leader... their child will have a legit claim to the position while MC is a stand in until his child is old enough.
Frida might hate it but she isn't cold hearted enough to let her people suffer for her jealousy.
MC is being altruistic in his choice so he can't be blamed.
... Ok even that idea sounds strongly like a rinse and repeat of Victoria storyline if I think more about it... but what else could we get away with...

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I was mayor when it happend & I had accidentally clicked it, so was like crap I'll have to spend more money 2day. But then she was pregnant so I was pleasantly surprised lol
Used to be only inside her house with an EFP even after becoming Mayor. Guess her update changed that to any location post-election (still requiring an EFP). I wonder if it can happen *during* the election, when you bring her back from her, erm, "ride" with Roderick...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Used to be only inside her house with an EFP even after becoming Mayor. Guess her update changed that to any location post-election (still requiring an EFP). I wonder if it can happen *during* the election, when you bring her back from her, erm, "ride" with Roderick...
Even if the revelation only happens after MC became mayor inside her house.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So it's a kind of helpful guide for anyone who us confused on why some girls wont announce their pregnancy or give birth. Hope this helps. If I'm wrong about a detail or something can be added to this to make it more useful be my guest.
Clarifications, & spelling some stuff out because some people will still misunderstand what you've said. :)

- "Bat Breeder" and Venomina announce on Day 3 or 4 of pregnancy, pretty sure 3 but not 100% positive. Pregnancy lasts 7 days, eggs are laid the next day.
- Goblins announce on Day 4, pregnancy lasts 15 days with birth the next day.
- All other girls announce on Day 5. Vampire pregnancy lasts 25 days; other girls not covered above last 20. We don't know yet how long Vixenatrix's pregnancy will last.

The day girls get pregnant counts as Day 1 of the pregnancy. Unless you sexed them up on Hour -8, for that the following day counts as Day 1.

The births of some children, usually a girl's first, are dependent on specific game events occuring so those pregnancies can last longer (or shorter!) than what is listed above.

Reactions: DomWolf

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
A bug I've noticed... I finally got the familiar and she pops out when we get close to the temple.
But, when I took Alice there, with her father, the familiar was still in my party.
Fun game... this is my 2nd playthrough (but not all the way through) and I've noticed that not all the quests
trigger the same. As in: I've done more in some quests this time through, and progressed less in others.
So, this is more of a parallel game than a linier one.

As for the sweets discussion... Rosie's sweet pastries... some are sweeter than others. Just pastries with more honey.

Reactions: DomWolf

Nejirozein

Apr 23, 2021
already downloaded the lite version, but why it can't be played. Notification: loading error. Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png. what is the solution?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
already downloaded the lite version, but why it can't be played. Notification: loading error. Failed to load: img/pictures/Patreon.png. what is the solution?
get the full version, due reading is hard when it says :

Lite version is update patch

Reactions: Nejirozein

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
get the full version, due reading is hard when it says :

Lite version is update patch
In fairness I don't think it should be called a Lite version, "Lite" usually refers a fully functional version just missing some of heavier functions so it will run on older/weaker devices (Memory/Storage/CPU). so I think most people can be forgiven for thinking that it means something similar to a compressed version...

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
In fairness I don't it should be called a Lite version, "Lite" usually refers a fully functional version just missing some of heavier functions so it will run on older/weaker devices (Memory/Storage/CPU). so I think most people can be forgiven for thinking that it means something similar to a compressed version...
maybe but above the Lite version its says : Lite version is update patch
so even before pressing one of the downloads the information is known .

Nejirozein

Apr 23, 2021
In fairness I don't it should be called a Lite version, "Lite" usually refers a fully functional version just missing some of heavier functions so it will run on older/weaker devices (Memory/Storage/CPU). so I think most people can be forgiven for thinking that it means something similar to a compressed version...
yup..i agree with that, i download it bcs i think it compressed. it must said update only, not lite

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
maybe but above the Lite version its says : Lite version is update patch
so even before pressing one of the downloads the information is known .
Yeah I know, I was the one who reported it, asking for it to be made clearer when it just said "Lite version" I told them this was confusing because of the reasons I just mentioned... I was hoping for them to change the name to "Update Patch" or something similar and scrap the "Lite".. but it is what it is...

For all this is an English forum a lot of people still have basic language skills and seeing "Lite" is usually all they need, hell even for native speakers, people have a tendency to skim for what they are looking for. and get tunnel vision when they see it.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes