Min0s

Jan 10, 2020
Do you guys know why Maghda is missing from my book of girl ? (see SS)
1693951928362.png

She looks pregnant (can't check since no book) and doesn't offer me to have vaginal sex anyway (only throat & anal). The slavers have appeared in the village (using last version of the game) but maghda still missing from book...

Any idea?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you guys know why Maghda is missing from my book of girl ? (see SS)
View attachment 2907106

She looks pregnant (can't check since no book) and doesn't offer me to have vaginal sex anyway (only throat & anal). The slavers have appeared in the village (using last version of the game) but maghda still missing from book...

Any idea?
Did you distract Dolf already?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Any new of the update?
Theoretically a week or less, but as always stuff might happen to delay it. Supposed to be things planned for 3.11 which were left out due to stuff happening, so more of 3.1x rather than wholly new content. Version number should be 3.15 but don't quote me on that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Tiny things that are more a me thing but I hope get changed later (this is an aesthetics/graphics+Lore thing).

Snakes: Currently the snakes are the ONLY enemies that still use the old generic anime-esque/cartoon style in the battle screen. I hope they get a 3D upgrade to fit the rest of the game at some point. Also I'm surprised they havent been used again as enemies in places like the swamp.

Ogre in Mountain Pass: This enemy is fought in the quest "A Spyglass?". It still uses the old Ogre model (from before Dolf & Maghda got re-designed & Bolon was ret-conned into a Familiar instead of an ogre) & it no longer fits with the new continuity. Seeing as we now have the Dolf model in combat I would like to see a slightly altered version be used to replace this outdated enemy.

Again this is a me thing & it's something that could be done at the end or as part of a larger update perhaps.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Tiny things that are more a me thing but I hope get changed later (this is an aesthetics/graphics+Lore thing).

Snakes: Currently the snakes are the ONLY enemies that still use the old generic anime-esque/cartoon style in the battle screen. I hope they get a 3D upgrade to fit the rest of the game at some point. Also I'm surprised they havent been used again as enemies in places like the swamp.

Ogre in Mountain Pass: This enemy is fought in the quest "A Spyglass?". It still uses the old Ogre model (from before Dolf & Maghda got re-designed & Bolon was ret-conned into a Familiar instead of an ogre) & it no longer fits with the new continuity. Seeing as we now have the Dolf model in combat I would like to see a slightly altered version be used to replace this outdated enemy.

Again this is a me thing & it's something that could be done at the end or as part of a larger update perhaps.
I haven't played this game in a while because it was getting too familiar (I'd confuse myself about what I had and hadn't done in any particular playthrough)... But I don't remember snakes in this game at all... maybe it's time to play again? Where were they? old temple??

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I haven't played this game in a while because it was getting too familiar (I'd confuse myself about what I had and hadn't done in any particular playthrough)... But I don't remember snakes in this game at all... maybe it's time to play again? Where were they? old temple??
The Mill. You have to clear them out for the Miller so you can make flouer for Rosy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Mill. You have to clear them out for the Miller so you can make flouer for Rosy.
Lol totally forgot about them... part of my memory had changed them into rats for some reason.
The Temple would be another prime place for Snakes... better than some moldy old Mill that doesn't even have any rats left!

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Snakes: [snip] Also I'm surprised they havent been used again as enemies in places like the swamp.
He added wolves to a couple of areas in the Maghda/Gwynneth update. Mostly so you wouldn't have to travel to the Dark Forest to get wolf pelts. Still means he's okay with adding opponents to areas, assuming there's a reason for it. Maybe add a chance of snakes dropping venom glands so they're worth more than just xp to fight.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He added wolves to a couple of areas in the Maghda/Gwynneth update. Mostly so you wouldn't have to travel to the Dark Forest to get wolf pelts. Still means he's okay with adding opponents to areas, assuming there's a reason for it. Maybe add a chance of snakes dropping venom glands so they're worth more than just xp to fight.
Snakeskin condoms?? just use as is, if you kill them without puncturing them :ROFLMAO:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Snakeskin condoms?? just use as is, if you kill them without puncturing them :ROFLMAO:
I'd say the problem with adding snakes to the areas is poison, new players don't have access to cure poison and it would be a PITA. maybe they could be added to a cave where a gorgon/lamia resides

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes