DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We already have Venovia to fuck spiders... what's strange about medusa in ordser to check off snakes?

Yeah but Venomina was added as means to more easily collect Spider Eggs...

Otherwise I'm not sure if Tinkerer would have added her(?)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but Venomina was added as means to more easily collect Spider Eggs...

Otherwise I'm not sure if Tinkerer would have added her(?)
So if he adds snake skin medusa woud be the shortcut for that... also a Medusa and lamias as her children would Bolster Erevis army quiet abit

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So if he adds snake skin medusa woud be the shortcut for that... also a Medusa and lamias as her children would Bolster Erevis army quiet abit
Yeah but Bat Breeder you fuck to make eggs. Venomina you fuck to make eggs.

Medusa/Lamia you fuck to make snake skin.... that dosent make sense unless you're suggesting MC skins her or her babies. You sick bastard :eek: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: kcaldw

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
And remember Medusa is one of three gorgon sisters.
Medusa, Stheno, Euryale, all the product of an incestuous relationship between their father and his sister.
Fits in well with the spirit of the game don't you think?.
I thought Madusa got raped by Poseidon in the temple of Athena so Athena cursed her & her sisters because she blamed Medusa for getting raped.

Never heard the incest version

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I thought Madusa got raped by Poseidon in the temple of Athena so Athena cursed her & her sisters because she blamed Medusa for getting raped.

They are the cursed offspring of a marine deity named Phorcys and his sister Ceto.
Much of ancient Greek mythology is meant to teach moral values though whether the ancient Greeks actually refrained from incest is anyone's guess.
The lesson of Oedipus Rex attempts to teach how patricide and incest with your mother has dire consequences.

The rape you referred to is a later Roman invention, the Roman's were not averse to a bit on incest, in fact they positively encouraged it for certain classes.
Probably why so many of them were lunatics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
They are the cursed offspring of a marine deity named Phorcys and his sister Ceto.
Much of ancient Greek mythology is meant to teach moral values though whether the ancient Greeks actually refrained from incest is anyone's guess.
The lesson of Oedipus Rex attempts to teach how patricide and incest with your mother has dire consequences.

The rape you referred to is a later Roman invention, the Roman's were not averse to a bit on incest, in fact they positively encouraged it for certain classes.
Huh interesting. Learn something new everyday.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
And remember Medusa is one of three gorgon sisters.
Medusa, Stheno, Euryale, all the product of an incestuous relationship between their father and his sister.
Fits in well with the spirit of the game don't you think?.

The version I know is She and Poisidon fucked (no idea about rape or not). and got punished by Athena for it
But more importantly given the pregnancy theme of the game she gave birth to Pegasis and Chrysaor (a giant with a golden sword... he had the sword as a fetus in the womb !!!)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but Bat Breeder you fuck to make eggs. Venomina you fuck to make eggs.

Medusa/Lamia you fuck to make snake skin.... that dosent make sense unless you're suggesting MC skins her or her babies. You sick bastard :eek: :ROFLMAO:
You do realise that snakes shed their skin regulary while growing... right?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yup, Ovid fabricated it in his "Metamorphoses." But the classical Greeks also shifted away from Medusa being ugly/hideous. The earliest concrete evidence is Pindar's Pythian Ode 12 from 490 BCE ("fair-cheeked Medusa"), and she was depicted as attractive/beautiful on many vases starting about 40-50 years later.

Roman society was simultaneously fascinated and disgusted by the idea of incest. It was considered "incestum" (not pure/impure) behavior. Generally you couldn't get away with it unless you were powerful...if you weren't, you got socially ostracized, or worse. And among the elites alleging your political opponent practiced incest was very damaging if there was anything that appeared remotely inappropriate.

Even at that it applied mostly to your direct ancestors, descendents, and siblings including half- and step-siblings or by adoption. But once you got to third-degree consanguinity (ex: uncle+niece) it started to get distasteful-but-allowed, and more acceptable as the degree of separation got larger.

"Incestum" covered a whole lot of other things as well. I remember something about a Roman senator getting charged with incestum by sneaking into an female-only religious ceremony dressed in drag. He didn't do anything sexual, just snuck in to witness it.

Reactions: TSSG59

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yup, Ovid fabricated it in his "Metamorphoses." But the classical Greeks also shifted away from Medusa being ugly/hideous. The earliest concrete evidence is Pindar's Pythian Ode 12 from 490 BCE ("fair-cheeked Medusa"), and she was depicted as attractive/beautiful on many vases starting about 40-50 years later.

Roman society was simultaneously fascinated and disgusted by the idea of incest. It was considered "incestum" (not pure/impure) behavior. Generally you couldn't get away with it unless you were powerful...if you weren't, you got socially ostracized, or worse. And among the elites alleging your political opponent practiced incest was very damaging if there was anything that appeared remotely inappropriate.

Even at that it applied mostly to your direct ancestors, descendents, and siblings including half- and step-siblings or by adoption. But once you got to third-degree consanguinity (ex: uncle+niece) it started to get distasteful-but-allowed, and more acceptable as the degree of separation got larger.

"Incestum" covered a whole lot of other things as well. I remember something about a Roman senator getting charged with incestum by sneaking into an female-only religious ceremony dressed in drag. He didn't do anything sexual, just snuck in to witness it.
I kinda remember a Version where Poseidon had fallen in love or rather was love struck with medina/medusa and his wife got jealous and cursed her so her most prominent feature, aka her beautiful hair turned into snakes which also turned men into stone.
I am pretty sure that in that version medina was the highpriestess of Poseidons wife aswell.

tao155

Jul 2, 2018
Névtelena.png
n someone help me with this problem, the bug fix cannot be opened, which you can download here
or maybe someone has a full save

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes