exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Agreed on adding them to "early" zones/quests.

Someone could custom order an outfit needing snakeskins and Edgar offers to buy them from the MC. How extensive/revealing the outfit is determines how many he needs. Even 5 coins per snakeskin would make them more worthwhile to fight.
In general, the idea with additional useful monster drops is a good one. But like almost even all non-erotic games set in fantasy Medievil times, PQ has no realistic trading system. It starts with the fact that there is only one type of coin: gold. In real Medievil times this was a monthly wage, and that only in higher positions, such as the captain of the guard. This then continues with the in-game prices. In relation, almost everything, starting with food and seeds, is senselessly overpriced.That's why the hunger system failed at the time. Hunger consumed so much money that it was simply impossible to exist economically. Now, however, the gold is being thrown at you. It is worthless and far too easy to accumulate.

I have already mentioned this in the past and suggested introducing silver and copper coins. 1 silver coin could then perhaps be worth 5 copper coins, 10 silver coins 1 gold. And then adjust prices and quest rewards accordingly. Then this would also work with monster drops, which you could then sell or use to make various things. Unfortunately the idea was not taken up. :unsure:

I'm happy that we at least now not only make money with goblin money, but also have the wine business with the elves wine and similar, embedded in good lewd scenes. :p The game needs more of that. (y)

Reactions: Necreonlord4

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In general, the idea with additional useful monster drops is a good one. But like almost even all non-erotic games set in fantasy Medievil times, PQ has no realistic trading system. It starts with the fact that there is only one type of coin: gold. In real Medievil times this was a monthly wage, and that only in higher positions, such as the captain of the guard. This then continues with the in-game prices. In relation, almost everything, starting with food and seeds, is senselessly overpriced.That's why the hunger system failed at the time. Hunger consumed so much money that it was simply impossible to exist economically. Now, however, the gold is being thrown at you. It is worthless and far too easy to accumulate.

I have already mentioned this in the past and suggested introducing silver and copper coins. 1 silver coin could then perhaps be worth 5 copper coins, 10 silver coins 1 gold. And then adjust prices and quest rewards accordingly. Then this would also work with monster drops, which you could then sell or use to make various things. Unfortunately the idea was not taken up. :unsure:

I'm happy that we at least now not only make money with goblin money, but also have the wine business with the elves wine and similar, embedded in good lewd scenes. :p The game needs more of that. (y)
Honestly the issues in regards to economy run even deeper... think about the basic stuff... how an erotic dressmaker survives in the boonies dealing with Goblins and Bandits going havoc on the traderoutes, not to mention the occassional Ogre or Undead.
How a village smithy without any direct acces to iron has military grade equipment on stock and the general store offers Items in quantity and quality to host any military campaign.
The crafting system is limited to potions which imits MCs own abilities to make a living as a craftman/trader.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Honestly the issues in regards to economy run even deeper... think about the basic stuff... how an erotic dressmaker survives in the boonies dealing with Goblins and Bandits going havoc on the traderoutes, not to mention the occassional Ogre or Undead.
How a village smithy without any direct acces to iron has military grade equipment on stock and the general store offers Items in quantity and quality to host any military campaign.
The crafting system is limited to potions which imits MCs own abilities to make a living as a craftman/trader.
All of the trading in the game is simply not thought through realistically. The focus is on pussies and tits :p:ROFLMAO:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Which is why us worldbuilding nerds struggle to find in-game justifications for stuff like this. :p

...I have always wondered what got into Edgar's head to set up a shop in WW...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Which is why us worldbuilding nerds struggle to find in-game justifications for stuff like this. :p

Honestly it never actually states that its ALL gold. It's just called Coins in this setting. But this game would get too complicated with actual currency, which is why most video games have one currency.

Mabey Edgar wanted to monopolise, like Marcus. He thought he could sell clothing, with his more lavish items displayed & put on high price. Also he could sell those potions on the side.

The business owners of Weirdwood seem pretty well off because they have a terrible habit of "keeping competitive".

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Wasn't he saying something about being forced out of the capital since he got trapped in a political power struggle of some nobles and went to the closest settlement he was allowed to continue his business at?
Might be mixing this up with some other game though... it's a popular setting afterall.
Honestly it never actually states that its ALL gold. It's just called Coins in this setting. But this game would get too complicated with actual currency, which is why most video games have one currency.

Mabey Edgar wanted to monopolise, like Marcus. He thought he could sell clothing, with his more lavish items displayed & put on high price. Also he could sell those potions on the side.

The business owners of Weirdwood seem pretty well off because they have a terrible habit of "keeping competitive".
Wait they do?
The sells line of the weaponshop owner... welcome to the only... I mean best Weaponshop nearby... doesn't sound like competition is an issue here.
And the Carpenter is pretty much the same... he might be proud of his quality but at the same time he makes it clear that there is no competition for days to travel.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
That's my headcanon. Coinage, lumps of metal, doesn't matter what it actually is, it's worth X coins when you spend it.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wasn't he saying something about being forced out of the capital since he got trapped in a political power struggle of some nobles and went to the closest settlement he was allowed to continue his business at?
Might be mixing this up with some other game though... it's a popular setting afterall.

Wait they do?
The sells line of the weaponshop owner... welcome to the only... I mean best Weaponshop nearby... doesn't sound like competition is an issue here.
And the Carpenter is pretty much the same... he might be proud of his quality but at the same time he makes it clear that there is no competition for days to travel.

Different game mate. Edgar never actually explains his reasoning.

They are the only ones but dosent stop them from rinsing the town. Also when he asks for 25000c & MC gets annoyed he says "I keep my prices competitive in the region" (MC does call out hes the only one tho).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I love this game. Can anyone give some similar games to this with the pregnancy system? TIA!!.
This game is really unique so I can't really tell you about anything just like this... but if it's pregnancy you are after there are a few...
RPGM
Drop Factory
Legend of Queen Opala 2 & origin
Black Garden
A struggle with Sin (barely any so far)

RenPy
Corrupted Kindoms (it's not really the main thing but you have a few scenes)
Defiler Wings / Time for Dragons (Not really vissual but descriptive)
Haramase Simulator (Pregnancy pure)
Lab Rats 2
Summertime Saga (it's not really the main thing but you have a few scenes)

Others
Black Market
Monster Black Market
Breeders of the Nephelym
Elf Sex Farm
Strive for Power (Not really vissual but descriptive)
Warlord of Lust

Flash/HTML
A Spell for All
Adam & Gaia
Breeder's Haven
Incubus City
The Company (Not really vissual but descriptive)

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
sir what save editor is this, plus umm, will this alteration potential damges the save ? and follow up question, does stolen tools even matter since I have the latest version and decenator?
wow a blast from the past
  1. The save editor was https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/
  2. Editing a save almost always carries a risk of screwing up your save so always make backups. (easiest way is save twice, slot 1 is my edit slot and somewhere else for my keep slot)
That issue was very specific, I don't normally recommend messing with story triggers, the person I was responding too was stuck in a non repeatable scene with a bug I'd never heard off before which didn't seem to have other "outs".
I'd advise you to leave story triggers alone and use the save editor exclusively for money/stats and basic items, ie if it isn't commonly available in the store don't give yourself it (Many of the "bugs" I've seen here have been because someone gave themselves quest items before the game was ready for them).

Is there a reason you're asking about stolen tools? it's an easy quest to complete, just do it normally.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"

Peasant's Quest version 3.15 ready for release!
1694362708723.png

Yes, I know it's an old image, I just didn't have an image from this update that passed Patreons restrictions on public posts:-/.

Anyway, version 3.15 of Peasant's Quest will be posted shortly. This is a somewhat smaller update than usual, meant to bring the game to the level I had originally envisioned for 3.11/12. It will allow you to produce milk and cheese on the family farm and sell it for profit, or other benefits...

This build adds more content for Annabelle, Jenny and Julia. The new events trigger when Annabelle has given birth.

New features/changes since 3.12:

- 2 New quests "The Milk Maid" and "The Salesman".

- 2 New scenes for Julia and Annabelle and 2 new scenes for Jenny

- You can now produce milk and cheese at the farm, or have your kids do the work for you:).

- Annabelle, Julia and Rosy have had their child caps removed ("excess" children are not represented by sprites).

- Jenny has a received a fertility boost equal to 3% per child she has given birth to. The bonus is capped at 30%.

- If you somehow managed to sell your tranquilizer, Harald will now sell you a new one.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex with Alice in the grape cellar when she isn't at the temple yet.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex in bed with Erevi, just after she had given birth to your daughter, causing said daughter to instantly grow up.

- Minor bug fixes and adjustments.

I believe that's it. I'll post the links shortly!

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like Always Myself delay the links of the release of the update by 72 hours due Tinkerer's request.
But incase something is posted and there a mayor bugs i will give the Fixes

Last edited:

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2919021

Yes, I know it's an old image, I just didn't have an image from this update that passed Patreons restrictions on public posts:-/.

Anyway, version 3.15 of Peasant's Quest will be posted shortly. This is a somewhat smaller update than usual, meant to bring the game to the level I had originally envisioned for 3.11/12. It will allow you to produce milk and cheese on the family farm and sell it for profit, or other benefits...

This build adds more content for Annabelle, Jenny and Julia. The new events trigger when Annabelle has given birth.

- You can now produce milk and cheese at the farm, or have your kids do the work for you:).

- Annabelle, Julia and Rosy have had their child caps removed ("excess" children are not represented by sprites).

- Jenny has a received a fertility boost equal to 3% per child she has given birth to. The bonus is capped at 30%.

- If you somehow managed to sell your tranquilizer, Harald will now sell you a new one.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex with Alice in the grape cellar when she isn't at the temple yet.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex in bed with Erevi, just after she had given birth to your daughter, causing said daughter to instantly grow up.

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like Always Myself delay the release of the update due Tinkerer's request.
Just waiting link mortal-kombat-scorpion.gif

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I love this game. Can anyone give some similar games to this with the pregnancy system? TIA!!.
This game is really unique so I can't really tell you about anything just like this... but if it's pregnancy you are after there are a few...
RPGM
Drop Factory
Legend of Queen Opala 2 & origin
Black Garden
A struggle with Sin (barely any so far)

RenPy
Corrupted Kindoms (it's not really the main thing but you have a few scenes)
Defiler Wings / Time for Dragons (Not really vissual but descriptive)
Haramase Simulator (Pregnancy pure)
Lab Rats 2
Summertime Saga (it's not really the main thing but you have a few scenes)

Others
Black Market
Monster Black Market
Breeders of the Nephelym
Elf Sex Farm
Strive for Power (Not really vissual but descriptive)
Warlord of Lust

Flash/HTML
A Spell for All
Adam & Gaia
Breeder's Haven
Incubus City
The Company (Not really vissual but descriptive)
Add to that:

Repeatable pregnancy:
No repeatable pregnancy, but a decent amount of pregnancy content:
… I’m going to stop there.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
sir what save editor is this, plus umm, will this alteration potential damges the save ? and follow up question, does stolen tools even matter since I have the latest version and decenator?
decenator? You mean "decensor"? You must have the patch for many content with the daughters (and Beth with Sam).

If you do not do "Stolen Tools" quest, some other quests may not progress. You will definaitely miss the ED shopping event. Decensor patch has nothing to do with events could not be triggered because the required quest has not been done yet.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2919021

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like Always Myself delay the links of the release of the update by 72 hours due Tinkerer's request.
This one is small tho, so why not 24 hours ?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes