DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Lol totally forgot about them... part of my memory had changed them into rats for some reason.
The Temple would be another prime place for Snakes... better than some moldy old Mill that doesn't even have any rats left!
Mabey because he says it started out as rats then the snakes showed up(?) Probably why u remeber it that way.

He added wolves to a couple of areas in the Maghda/Gwynneth update. Mostly so you wouldn't have to travel to the Dark Forest to get wolf pelts. Still means he's okay with adding opponents to areas, assuming there's a reason for it. Maybe add a chance of snakes dropping venom glands so they're worth more than just xp to fight.
I'd say the problem with adding snakes to the areas is poison, new players don't have access to cure poison and it would be a PITA. maybe they could be added to a cave where a gorgon/lamia resides
I agree adding them to the existing "early" zones would be hard on beginner players. I mean the Mill & Spider Cave are already hard for those starting a new game without chests because of.the lack of potions.

The south-west leads to the Swamp and from the look/sounds of it that is all that region may be if its expanded. Mostly vast Marshlands. I could imagine Snakes being found there. Because of where it is in story & what's already there I consider this a "mid-high" lvl zone so they would make more sense. Perhaps some "drier" regions & mabey a sunken tomb of some kind could have them crawling about?

Would be nice if they drop Venom Glands & mabey even Snake Skins so you have reason to fight them. Otherwise they are what I consider a pest enemy (this includes Bats & Giant Mosquitoes).

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
extra scene idea, talk one of the girls into sucking out the poison... Snakes aim for the dick don't thay?
In the swamps we have indeed have a comparable scene with a leech. In this way, such content makes sense. But as regular content in the middle of the open game world, that would just be stupid. The girls are already making it far too easy for us to get laid. Watching a scene like this once might be hot. But constantly? By the third time at the latest, you've had enough of it. That would just be cheap and would rob the game of a lot of atmosphere.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
In the swamps we have indeed have a comparable scene with a leech. In this way, such content makes sense. But as regular content in the middle of the open game world, that would just be stupid. The girls are already making it far too easy for us to get laid. Watching a scene like this once might be hot. But constantly? By the third time at the latest, you've had enough of it. That would just be cheap and would rob the game of a lot of atmosphere.
Yeah I'm aware of the scene... So what? if you don't want to use the sucking technique then use an anti-poison potion like normal. And BTW who said you needed to be poisoned? as long as they believe you are it's all good...

I bet Sis in particular would be extra vigilant about getting every drop from your balls just to be safe.

It's scene idea (not a dedicated mechanic), bud, you can never have too many BJ scenes.
(Frankly scenes with women on their knees sucking the MC's cock are too rare considering how much sex is there IMO)

Reactions: DomWolf

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah I'm aware of the scene... So what? if you don't want to use the sucking technique then use an anti-poison potion like normal. And BTW who said you needed to be poisoned? as long as they believe you are it's all good...

I bet Sis in particular would be extra vigilant about getting every drop from your balls just to be safe.

It's scene idea, bud, you can never have too many BJ scenes.
(Frankly scenes with women on their knees sucking the MC's cock are too rare considering how much sex is there IMO)
The way it is played also plays a role. Too much of a good thing and all the magic is gone ;)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The way it is played also plays a role. Too much of a good thing and all the magic is gone ;)
the most significant role it play IMO is that it teaches the MC about poison sucking, how much is too much should be up to the player.

Reactions: exazubi

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I agree adding them to the existing "early" zones would be hard on beginner players. I mean the Mill & Spider Cave are already hard for those starting a new game without chests because of.the lack of potions.
Would be nice if they drop Venom Glands & mabey even Snake Skins so you have reason to fight them. Otherwise they are what I consider a pest enemy (this includes Bats & Giant Mosquitoes).
Agreed on adding them to "early" zones/quests.

Someone could custom order an outfit needing snakeskins and Edgar offers to buy them from the MC. How extensive/revealing the outfit is determines how many he needs. Even 5 coins per snakeskin would make them more worthwhile to fight.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
like you said with them moving in after the rats, they can move into other areas in mid game when the player has had a chance to level up, lots of places for them to hunt rats and other small rodents... speaking of which is there a reason for rabbit/squirrels?? I keep waiting on a potion to turn them into sexy little furrygirls,

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Someone could custom order an outfit needing snakeskins and Edgar offers to buy them from the MC. How extensive/revealing the outfit is determines how many he needs. Even 5 coins per snakeskin would make them more worthwhile to fight.
That could even become a repeatable questline for Edgar (like taking beasts to Harold) Edgar could ask for Bear Pelts, Wolf Pelts or Snake Skins.

Reactions: Stil996

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
like you said with them moving in after the rats, they can move into other areas in mid game when the player has had a chance to level up, lots of places for them to hunt rats and other small rodents... speaking of which is there a reason for rabbit/squirrels?? I keep waiting on a potion to turn them into sexy little furrygirls,
Yeah but where would they show up? Most areas already have wandering enemy mobs & adding more might make some areas a bit busy/difficult to navigate.

Honestly I think rabbits are just used for Sacrifice or food. No other used.

There was only 1 Squirrel in the game & it was removed when the area outside TOD was re-designed. So no more squirrels.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

That could even become a repeatable questline for Edgar (like taking beasts to Harold) Edgar could ask for Bear Pelts, Wolf Pelts or Snake Skins.
+1 I'd like to see some custom outfit options, change the default outfit the wear, some thigh high snakeskin boots for Vicky or Erevi, a furry bikini for Rosy etc
I know it's unlikely with the extra work it would entail, but a man can dream

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah but where would they show up? Most areas already have wandering enemy mobs & adding more might make some areas a bit busy/difficult to navigate.
I wouldn't make snakes too common in general, just 1 or 2 random encounters in areas that are waiting for enemies to respawn
Maybe have different enemies at different times of day, snakes roaming at night hunting the small creatures that find safety in darkness (before returning to cracks/crevices to sleep the day away),
I already mentioned the temple, have Indiana Jones accidentally release them from a trap, they can take over that caves you clear goblins from. have them show up on the trade routes that are waiting for bandits to respawn.
Maybe creeping into the tower to kill those bloody rats, I hate those rats!

I want a pet snake??? I don't even need to fuck it!!

There was only 1 Squirrel in the game & it was removed when the area outside TOD was re-designed. So no more squirrels.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squirrel Girl was going to be my new Waifu...... Why Her????????????????? Her tail would have been soooo soft!

• Haha

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Lol totally forgot about them... part of my memory had changed them into rats for some reason.
The Temple would be another prime place for Snakes... better than some moldy old Mill that doesn't even have any rats left!
The rats were there first they got wiped out by hungry snakes which than got wiped out by MC... circel of life baby:devilish:
He even already did for fridas white lingerie... which her ex already ordered in the past
I wouldn't make snakes too common in general, just 1 or 2 random encounters in areas that are waiting for enemies to respawn
Maybe have different enemies at different times of day, snakes roaming at night hunting the small creatures that find safety in darkness (before returning to cracks/crevices to sleep the day away),
I already mentioned the temple, have Indiana Jones accidentally release them from a trap, they can take over that caves you clear goblins from. have them show up on the trade routes that are waiting for bandits to respawn.
Maybe creeping into the tower to kill those bloody rats, I hate those rats!

no more rats in the Tower thanks to Venomia and her brood... you wanne derive them of the little food they can get themselfes?
I'd suspect the temles to be guarded by ancient technology or divine powers... afterall aside of Goblins and Orcs we never saw any being in or near them.
And Snakes are cold blooded they wouldn't leave their hiding spaces at night.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Have their spawn points in areas the MC currently has little to no reason go near other than one-time stuff (if any). NW corner of Weirdwood, east end of the Goblin Forest plateau, etc. Perhaps in the new farm north of the Crossroads. Thematically Castle Tepes would be a good spot as well. Their wandering can be limited, like how the North Forest boar doesn't leave its corner unless chasing the MC.

"Four legs, two legs, no legs..."

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How do my seemingly innocent posts about ideas always derailed into the weirdest things...

How did we go from 3D snakes & mabey some more in the world, to rabbit or squirrel waifu, all the way to wether snakes hunt at night or not? :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Have their spawn points in areas the MC currently has little to no reason go near other than one-time stuff (if any). NW corner of Weirdwood, east end of the Goblin Forest plateau, etc. Perhaps in the new farm north of the Crossroads. Thematically Castle Tepes would be a good spot as well. Their wandering can be limited, like how the North Forest boar doesn't leave its corner unless chasing the MC.

"Four legs, two legs, no legs..."
I mean they could be at the Tower Obea had setup her Zombie army to attack Shakalahs tribe.
We can still visit but there isn't anything at all after we cleared the ambush
why not... She's so hot she makes every man hard as stone, though you mentioning her in response to my post about pet snakes is confusing... are you suggesting fucking her hair?
We already have Venovia to fuck spiders... what's strange about medusa in ordser to check off snakes?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes