Co11ins

Mar 9, 2021
Does anyone have a save from just before this update? I think my salvation is broken, because nothing happens after Annabelle gets pregnant, she just has the baby and nothing else.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
What I've wanted for a long time about this game is that you can build muscle mass for more damage in combat. Couldn't this be incorporated somehow?

otherwise it's one of the few masterpieces here :)
Attack includes both strength and also expertise in fighting. Damage is done by comparing net Attack to net Defense, not just subtracting Defense. Your Attack can be lower than their Defense and you still do some damage on a hit, and if your Attack is much higher than their Defense you can do a lot of damage even with a dagger.

Strength does go up as you gain levels, but not ridiculously fast like some games. The Attack bonus from Giant Strength potion reflects higher strength, but it doesn't help much if you don't have the skill to land a blow with that increased strength, which it's why it's a percentage increase instead of a straight number add.

In theory you can do the giants quest Pickuyuprock without needing a Giant Strength potion if your level is high enough, but most players complete it well before their level is high enough for that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Peasant's Quest v3.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

the off. walkthroughs are accessible from within the game menu.
don't forget to turn on the autosave feature.

for those with problems to use older saves:
create a folder save within Android/data/org.peasants.quest.the66/files and move all your save data there
be advised, save slot 1 (now 'Autosave') will be overwritten when the autosave feature is enabled.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.09.2023 (off. bugfix)

Last edited:

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
didn't there use to be a ring or some armor that you could add that make you super strong but it also had a build in cheat that give you health heals, I miss that cheat mod, but the new leveling systems take forever to level up when you fighting things in the world.
Yea found it, too bad that Lain is no longer making mods for this game
Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Haven't played this in ages!

I will say at the very beginning after cleaning up the dung for Beth, you go to the window since you hear a noise and I get a missing image. Dunno if that's my download sort of thing and I need a specific file for it.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

I will say at the very beginning after cleaning up the dung for Beth, you go to the window since you hear a noise and I get a missing image. Dunno if that's my download sort of thing and I need a specific file for it.
You need decensor patch, because bestiality. You need it to two daughters progress too.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

You need the decensor patch on the first page.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Decensor

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
what is the light version of this game?
It's like the BudLight version of Budweiser: a watered down version of the original (shitty) beverage, one which costs nothing, but gets you labelled as homo by your buddies when they see you drinking it.
To answer your question: drink lager beer but stay away from Budweiser. You're welcome.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
If the succubus daughter gets pregnant a 2nd time, does she ever give birth? Or would she be forever pregnant? Or not show any signs of pregnancy?
Iirc the succubus daughter has not been touched since her introduction. She can not get visibly pregnant nor give birth.
Dunno why she does not get more content.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes