DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Iirc the succubus daughter has not been touched since her introduction. She can not get visibly pregnant nor give birth.
Dunno why she does not get more content.
That's... not true. She had a whole update not long ago where she gives birth to some weird ass egg, then she can get pregnant repeatedly (but her named children are capped at 6).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
what happens with the extras? are they normal births or more eggs?
It's like all the other girls who have "excess" births beyond their cap. The 1st 6 or 10 (depends on the girl) are named sprites that appear on the map. The rest after that just disappear, she will say I'm preg, she will go through pregnancy, she will announce birth. She will be holding the baby like any other announment but their is no naming & the game moves on like nothing happened.

Like with Liandra, Luthien, Geynnety, Jenny ect..

Unpopular opinion: I'm ok with this being the go to. I like the cap for named kids cos I like to see the home & beds get filled up & I would rather the game keep pregnancy while never addressing these new births because. I just like the cap lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's like all the other girls who have "excess" births beyond their cap. The 1st 6 or 10 (depends on the girl) are named sprites that appear on the map. The rest after that just disappear, she will say I'm preg, she will go through pregnancy, she will announce birth. She will be holding the baby like any other announment but their is no naming & the game moves on like nothing happened.

Like with Liandra, Luthien, Geynnety, Jenny ect..

Unpopular opinion: I'm ok with this being the go to. I like the cap for named kids cos I like to see the home & beds get filled up & I would rather the game keep pregnancy while never addressing these new births because. I just like the cap lol
Srry my bad I meant after the initial egg that required the special mission to get a power crystal, I never got her pregnant again after that.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Srry my bad I meant after the initial egg that required the special mission to get a power crystal, I never got her pregnant again after that.
She has half-demon children. While they are not specified I head-cannon them as Cambions :)

Reactions: Stil996

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
How do you inject a sedative syringe into a bear?
Click equip, mc, tranquiliser, attack, repeat until the bear is caught.
If you have a companion make certain they guard.
If you have the dog leave it behind before hunting the bear.
Save before combat in case it goes wrong.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
That's... not true. She had a whole update not long ago where she gives birth to some weird ass egg, then she can get pregnant repeatedly (but her named children are capped at 6).
Not even close dude. Guessing you've missed a few updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for correcting me. I am positively surprised.
And yes I did skip several updates so that went under the radar

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
Is there any way to update this? I downloaded version 3.12, and after a few hours they released this version, or do I have to download again?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Quick question:
How to win a fight against Dolf in "Dolf Has to Go!" quest? I can't kill him and I don't see the item like syringe or tranquilizer.
Screenshot please.

ANSWER: You ATTACK him till he gets a special debuff (Sedated), then use Magic "Stun". End.
The quest will auto-equip you the Tranquilizer weapon. It has about 30% chance of sedating the enemy.
But you CAN'T have Doggo companion (he will autoattack Dolf).

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
[인용 = "TSSG59, 게시물 : 11697619, 회원 : 3784011"]
장비, mc, 진정제, 공격을 클릭하고 곰이 잡힐 때까지 반복합니다.
동반자가 있다면 그들이 지키고 있는지 확인하십시오.
개가 있다면 곰을 사냥하기 전에 남겨 두십시오.
문제가 발생할 경우를 대비하여 전투 전에 저장하십시오.
[/인용]
곰을 공격하면 죽어요?
Not if you do it correctly.
the higher your level the shorter the time to subdue the bear.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
PQ Fixes for 3.15
TinkererToday at 18:37 11 september
One of Jenny's animations in v3.15 is at a test-render resolution of 504x360. If you unzip this file (the discord bot doesn't allow me to post sexual content...) and paste it in the movies folder, you should get the proper 1008x720 animation.

1: to place it in "Peasants Quest NYD315\www\movies

Victoria Pregnant fix 12 September Fix
Found and fixed a bug for spirit potion animation for Victoria

Annabelle PRegnancy fix 29 September.
This is a small bugfix for those suffering from the can't-start-the-barn-quest bug.
Unzip the attachment to this post and place the file in the "data" folder of the game. So: Peasants Quest NYD315\www\data.
The quest should then trigger if you talk to Julia after Annabelle anounces a pregnancy.​

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes