omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
how can i start jenny quest in this new update I downloaded the game just to see her scene LOL

cant find anything about her in my quest log ;/

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Peasant's Quest version 3.15 ready for release!
View attachment 2919021

Yes, I know it's an old image, I just didn't have an image from this update that passed Patreons restrictions on public posts:-/.

Anyway, version 3.15 of Peasant's Quest will be posted shortly. This is a somewhat smaller update than usual, meant to bring the game to the level I had originally envisioned for 3.11/12. It will allow you to produce milk and cheese on the family farm and sell it for profit, or other benefits...

This build adds more content for Annabelle, Jenny and Julia. The new events trigger when Annabelle has given birth.

New features/changes since 3.12:

- 2 New quests "The Milk Maid" and "The Salesman".

- 2 New scenes for Julia and Annabelle and 2 new scenes for Jenny

- You can now produce milk and cheese at the farm, or have your kids do the work for you:).

- Annabelle, Julia and Rosy have had their child caps removed ("excess" children are not represented by sprites).

- Jenny has a received a fertility boost equal to 3% per child she has given birth to. The bonus is capped at 30%.

- If you somehow managed to sell your tranquilizer, Harald will now sell you a new one.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex with Alice in the grape cellar when she isn't at the temple yet.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to have sex in bed with Erevi, just after she had given birth to your daughter, causing said daughter to instantly grow up.

- Minor bug fixes and adjustments.

I believe that's it. I'll post the links shortly!

Tinkerer

Last Update

Like Always Myself delay the links of the release of the update by 72 hours due Tinkerer's request.
But incase something is posted and there a mayor bugs i will give the Fixes
Does Jenny still have a Children Cap?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PeasantsQuest-3.15Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
hey I got pregnant Annabel more than once and there is no quest to build a bigger barn, anyone knows why?
Happened on my last playthrough and I don't have a clue why.
I reckon I must have missed a trigger point to make it happen, perhaps raising Annabelle's affection too soon.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I did quest 153 " The Milk Maid " and 99 "A Loan", but the option to haggle to finish up quest 154 "The Salesman" don't show up, what I'm missing?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes