Aug 16, 2020
I wonder if we could get some of the MC's children as recruitable party members? Take our first born from different mothers with us when adventuring, arm them like we can with the familiar.

RedIcr

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone fix this save file for me?.... Couldnt find the miller for the last vote. I am assuming after searching through thread that it is a known bug. I fell for it. And I already made really big progress. Can anyone help me out? I tinkered with the save file in saveeditoronline... It didnt work.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can anyone fix this save file for me?.... Couldnt find the miller for the last vote. I am assuming after searching through thread that it is a known bug. I fell for it. And I already made really big progress. Can anyone help me out? I tinkered with the save file in saveeditoronline... It didnt work.
Dude, did you check the tavern/inn?

Reactions: RedIcr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude, did you check the tavern/inn?
It's not a bug. If u burnt down the home to peep on Victoria then he will be in the tavern.

Reactions: RedIcr

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
If u have the rod go back to the lab & speak with LOCO ask about the ula & then go to Erevi, ask for sex, pick RoD. But be prepared to HEAL YOURSELF alot as using the rod will do damage to u for a few minutes after the scene.
Where can I get the rod and where is the laboratory?

DuckgoQuack

Jul 1, 2022
Where can I get the rod and where is the laboratory?
You can find both using the search bar on this page. i know it is a foreign concept to most people dare i say even alien but i promise it will be there AND did you know there is a walkthrough! amazing i know!

andi80

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone know about the "Go Forth and Multiply" quest? Is this just a constant one? The objective is "Father lots of children at the Temple". Between the 4 women available my game is up to 21 children. Is this just a continual quest that relates to the mating ceremony which results in the blessing from the goddess?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone know about the "Go Forth and Multiply" quest? Is this just a constant one? The objective is "Father lots of children at the Temple". Between the 4 women available my game is up to 21 children. Is this just a continual quest that relates to the mating ceremony which results in the blessing from the goddess?
Once you have 5+ children conceived & born in the Temple (Alice's first kid doesn't count) *and* the ghost appears by your bed at the Temple twice (you have to sleep there for it to appear), go speak to Ziva.

After that, once the vampire quest "Ashes To Ashes, Dust To Dust" is completed Ziva will give you the quest "Spread The Good Word," which sets up the family farm (Julia) quests.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes