TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just tagging on: be sure to get the harness (+1 DEF) and collar (+5% chance of dodging attacks) from the Pet Shop and equip them to the dog. With those the dog can often survive getting hit by a bear or comparable opponent by about lvl 20.
I assume the harness and collar are new in this update, is that correct?.

Bohatier

Mar 22, 2023
This update took how much time to be done? And we got basicly little bit story to the Anabelle which was already in the last update, this just kinda finished her path which was half done and one new animation for Jenny with 2 quests tied to the before mentioned npcs? Kinda weak ngl. Well at least we got something som im happy.

Onotole

Feb 27, 2018
i also stuck with Go forth and multiply. I've got about 20 children, I've equipped mother's ring. But it still active. I don't know if it is bug or not, if i put off the ring and then equipped it again in my room i see a short cutscene with mother's ghost every time.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
This update took how much time to be done? And we got basicly little bit story to the Anabelle which was already in the last update, this just kinda finished her path which was half done and one new animation for Jenny with 2 quests tied to the before mentioned npcs? Kinda weak ngl. Well at least we got something som im happy.
It's stuff that was planned to be in 3.11, but took longer/was harder to create than projected. Tinkerer also had family obligations immediately after the projected release date, and again the first half of August. So he left it out of 3.11 and released what was done so players wouldn't have to wait *another* month (or more...) for any 3.1x content. 3.15 is the stuff which was left out of 3.11. He did 3.15 so he'd have a clean slate for Hilde in 3.2x.

3.11 was released in mid-July, and then he was (mostly) offline for several days doing Happy Wife, Happy Life stuff. 3.12 was released a week after 3.11. Then more bug squashing, followed by offline doing entire family stuff for two weeks. 3.15 was released 3 days ago. So 3.15 took 3-4 weeks.

A full update normally takes 3-4 _months_.

juancj0710

May 13, 2021
Son cosas que se planearon para la versión 3.11, pero que tomaron más tiempo o fueron más difíciles de crear de lo proyectado. Tinkerer también tenía obligaciones familiares inmediatamente después de la fecha de estreno prevista, y nuevamente en la primera quincena de agosto. Así que lo dejó fuera de la versión 3.11 y publicó lo que se hizo para que los jugadores no tuvieran que esperar *otro* mes (o más...) por ningún contenido 3.1x. 3.15 es lo que quedó fuera de 3.11. Hizo 3,15 para tener un borrón y cuenta nueva para Hilde en 3,2x.

3.11 se lanzó a mediados de julio, y luego estuvo (casi) desconectado durante varios días haciendo cosas de Happy Wife, Happy Life. 3.12 se lanzó una semana después de 3.11. Luego, más eliminación de errores, seguido de hacer cosas familiares sin conexión durante dos semanas. 3.15 se lanzó hace 3 días. Entonces 3.15 tomó de 3 a 4 semanas.

Una actualización completa normalmente tarda entre 3 y 4 meses.
[/CITA]
So we can say that the next update will be around January? Wow, that's a long time haha

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes