Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Given how many times I've played this game I can't believe it never occurred to me to ask at the pet shop.
Doggo is now equiped, thanks.
I played for months before realizing there was a blue lily in the Ruined Tower map. I mean, once I spotted it, it was right there...

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Also mabey a Catgirl for the MC's House because I dont really go their anymore because i just sleep at the home of the nearest LI.
I like the idea of a catgirl maid. :cool: But he needs a place to sleep other than the Tower where the Imp can recover HP/MP...she goes away when other girls are around out of jealousy and doesn't recover.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So, the current meaning of NTR will cover both netorare (MC girls cheat with someone else's) and netori (MC cheat with someone else's girl). Like most people who hate the NTR tag, I usually don't like any of the former, but I'll take all of the later.

I don't really care about the implication. There are too many of those.

None of those 3 would really fit the definition of NTR (both netorare and netori). Well, number 1 could count if the MC ignore tradition. He took Shakala away from the whole tribe. If he goes with the tradition, then it's sharing (both parties know and willingly participate).

Ziva is more of a friend-with-benefit at the time. I think Ziva only become sort of "devoted" to MC after the Mass event. Again, it's sharing.

Mia red hood event: it's not really fit NTR (both netorare and netori). I would count it as cuck, but it's not a true cuck since neither Mia nor the MC knows before the act. It's not a rape since Mia was not forced.
I agree alot dosent fit NTR but alot of people on here do consider it NTR hence why most will list it, even tho it's not.

Ziva only becomes one of "MC' girsl" after Qetesh decrees she wants them to get preg. Before then it was very much friends-with-beneifits as u said.

I mean Mia thought it was MC I dont think she would be so calm otherwise so I would consider it a rape.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like the idea of a catgirl maid. :cool: But he needs a place to sleep other than the Tower where the Imp can recover HP/MP...she goes away when other girls are around out of jealousy and doesn't recover.
Yeah but if the Catgirl is more animal (like the BatBreeder) then she wont need to hide. She dont hide from you're other pets ;)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I agree alot dosent fit NTR but alot of people on here do consider it NTR hence why most will list it, even tho it's not.

Ziva only becomes one of "MC' girsl" after Qetesh decrees she wants them to get preg. Before then it was very much friends-with-beneifits as u said.

I mean Mia thought it was MC I dont think she would be so calm otherwise so I would consider it a rape.
As for Mia event (cuck route), I remember a similar event in One Thousand and One Nights in which a guest sneak in with a concubine. The concubine mistook the guest for the Sultan and had sex with the guest. The Sultan knows about it but he choose to neither punish the guest nor tell his concubine. It's kind of similar to what happen with Mia, but the MC was not so forgiving with the werewolf.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah but if the Catgirl is more animal (like the BatBreeder) then she wont need to hide. She dont hide from you're other pets ;)
IIRC the BB is his only "pet," the others are full-fledged girls. No info yet on how the Imp would react to another "pet" being kept somewhere else. :)

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
loving the game so far only thing i dont really like is the dog. i am hopeing in the future we can turn it into a dog girl or at the least find a way to buff it up way more so far its around level 20 and still only does like 10 damage and dies in one or two hits.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
IIRC the BB is his only "pet," the others are full-fledged girls. No info yet on how the Imp would react to another "pet" being kept somewhere else. :)
Well I feel it's less about jealousy that she disappears & more about not causing MC any undo relationship stress. Every girl she disappears around are girls that would probably react rather poorly to MC having a sexy demon following him about.

Notice she dosent hide from Erevi, ED, BB, Venomina, Shakala, GD, Sequoia, Obeah or the Vampires. These are all characters who have no issue with such entities & fully accept that MC is fucking around with other girls & monsters (heck one could argue the Goblins & Vampires are monsters).

If the Familiar disappeared because she was "jealous" then she would disappear around them as well. But she dosent.
Instead it's more a convenience so MC dosent get into any kind of trouble. After all she wants to make herself useful & desired by her master, not be a hindrance.
So if a Catgirl was no smarter than the BB then it goes to show that the Familiar would probably not disappear around her because their is no issues to be had.

Also would be cute to have some lil kittens running round the MC's House as well. Mabey we could by them scratching posts, beds & toys from Harold :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
loving the game so far only thing i dont really like is the dog. i am hopeing in the future we can turn it into a dog girl or at the least find a way to buff it up way more so far its around level 20 and still only does like 10 damage and dies in one or two hits.
Well the dog is revered to as a "he" by Harold (petshop owner) so I dont think it will become a dog girl. If u wanna beef the dog a bit buy the Coller & Harness from Harold.

I agree I wish it was a bit more useful in battle. Mabey instead of random attacks we could direct who it bites like any other companion. That's my only gripe really.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah but with all the potions and magic his previos gender could probly be reworked and the collar and harness doesint do much unless theirs a way to get a better one +1 def and 5 evasion doesint do much with his already low stats and hp. he would probly do better if he had a higher stat growth to offset not using all the gear you get or by adding a trainer that trains as a war dog.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
yeah but with all the potions and magic his previos gender could probly be reworked and the collar and harness doesint do much unless theirs a way to get a better one +1 def and 5 evasion doesint do much with his already low stats and hp. he would probly do better if he had a higher stat growth to offset not using all the gear you get or by adding a trainer that trains as a war dog.
It's a pet dog rather than a wardog. More than a lapdog, less than a rottweiler. :p
Tinkerer has said he intends to add other critters which can be purchased. Wouldn't surprise me if a wardog is one of those.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
oh if others are added then thats cool. with the guy mentioning less intelligent slaves i am hopeing we get some tribal non human girl preferbly orc since we got so many goblins or a humanoid bee girl since we already finding bee queens in hives it already makeing me wishing for one.

Reactions: Ballmena

DarkBlade1999

Aug 26, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked before but i did try searching for how does one install the lite patch cause the last time i downloaded it the moved the contents of the patch into the previous version, replacing all same items found, i lost all my save data and had to restart the whole game, basically what am i supposed to do to install the lite patch?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
So, the current meaning of NTR will cover both netorare (MC girls cheat with someone else's) and netori (MC cheat with someone else's girl). Like most people who hate the NTR tag, I usually don't like any of the former, but I'll take all of the later.

None of those 3 would really fit the definition of NTR (both netorare and netori). Well, number 1 could count if the MC ignore tradition. He took Shakala away from the whole tribe. If he goes with the tradition, then it's sharing (both parties know and willingly participate).

Ziva is more of a friend-with-benefit at the time. I think Ziva only become sort of "devoted" to MC after the Mass event. Again, it's sharing.

Mia red hood event: it's not really fit NTR (both netorare and netori). I would count it as cuck, but it's not a true cuck since neither Mia nor the MC knows before the act. It's not a rape since Mia was not forced.

The game has been in development for quite a few years. And apparently some more are coming. To date there is no endind in sight. :cool:

But because of this the game tags are still based on the old and wrong NTR forum definition. The current one doesn't really fit either, because it still assumes an LI, not the absolutely necessary existence of a relationship. For most hater people, as soon as there is a penis other than the MC in the game, it's just NTR. And since a not insignificant number of them consistently refuse to actually read into this topic, it is not possible to enlighten them about this error. That's why the NTR tagg still can't give much today. It's still a "magic bag" that can contain anything and nothing. So we have to come to terms with the fact that a surely rising popular fetish (for those who know what it really is) continues to be misunderstood and sometimes even dragged through the mud.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No! the current usage of NTR on F95zone is Netorare only, there is no Netorare in Peasant Quest full stop, just a lot of people who fail to educate themselves.
Netori is currently covered by the Cheating Tag.
Though the new set of Tags looks to ditch the "NTR" in favor of seperate Netorare, Netori and Netorase tags. Which unfortunately will probably still be misused.

Reactions: exazubi and Pdoan

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, does anyone know how to get rid of Dolf. The quest doesnt give much clues and I forgot what was told when I reiceved quest first time. I wish quests provide more detail on how to complete them, I think they are to vague at the moment.

wuckfit123

Dec 12, 2019
I'm trying to get into this game. But this seems huge and has been in development forever, it's pretty daunting honestly. How far along in the "main story" are we? And is it possible to lock/miss yourself out of contents if you don't follow walkthrough?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes