DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Soo, what is the critical mass of women you can please at the same time? Because i did all the quests, did all the girls, and outside of the priestes and wizard every single girl is pissed off at me for not seeing them daily. Any way to mitigate this outside of just wasting quest time and making the rounds giving them gifts?
Well following the Vampire arc let's u gain the ability to make Vampire Blood potions. The Awe ability let's you reset their Affection to max. It takes about 5 days of absence (not sleeping in their home) for a girl to start to het mad.

If you're REALLY annoyed with this tho then if u go to the lower left part of town (above Spider Cave) you'll see a tree with some shrivelled Shrooms next to a tree. Click on it to de-activate the Affection Drop so u dont have to worry about that. The only time they drop after that is because u piss them off (& Obeah is the only exception to this because she has that repeatable side-quest linked to her Affection dropping).

Reactions: 123gimp123

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
i am hopeing we get more out of the goblin war partys so far we been using them for defense against other goblins i would love a slave room where you can get enslave other races via combat with your war party. this could tie into the orc girls by proving your goblins are up to the task of taking down the stronger orc race. would also be cool since your king if you could have a diplomatic appoarch and form a union with a amazon tribe [female only race] by beating their leader in one on one combat then helping them improve their population through you with any amazon important girls and any generic amazon girls could be given humans as breeding stock or post a group of goblins their like you did the well to slowly improve their population.
From the beginning I was hoping the MC could lead a huge goblin army to fight the orcs, wherever they may be based.
One of the reasons I build up a big supply of weapons rather than just relying on whatever is being made in the goblin forge at any one time.
Archers, spearmen, axe men, even bear riding goblins with lances heading into battle.
I live in hope.

Reactions: drakesang

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
I'm not sure when exactly when the little imp that you can have as a follower got buffed but damn, it was a solid buff. Okay admittedly I have her leveled a lot over the updates but her Fire spell can outdamage MC now and no risk of running out of mana anymore!

The dog is weak on the other hand but hey, he's a good boy.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah she really does wonders if you snatch the crown from evri during one of her outings when the imps in your party and put it on her. dont know if its a bug or not but she doesint take it back and gets her own the next time you go out with her in her quest line. so the +30 mp and +5 magic attack really helps mine was doing around 70 damage at level 10ish i think. if it is a bug and gets removed i hope we get some replacements equipment for mages like her to boost her magic attack other then that one ring.

Reactions: Valamyr and DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yeah she really does wonders if you snatch the crown from evri during one of her outings when the imps in your party and put it on her. dont know if its a bug or not but she doesint take it back and gets her own the next time you go out with her in her quest line. so the +30 mp and +5 magic attack really helps mine was doing around 70 damage at level 10ish i think. if it is a bug and gets removed i hope we get some replacements equipment for mages like her to boost her magic attack other then that one ring.
Amen! That crown is one of the best bugs lol I hope it never gets removed/fixed lol

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
got my imp for magic now just hopeing for a beast girl for melee wouldint be suprised if it came from the slaver you got dog from could even have dog get some alone time with her. theres so much to explore and enjoy about this game heres hopeing to some kemoni girls like fox girls bee girls or bunny girls or others like them. assumeing paetron doesint block that stuff.

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Ah yup she does wear the Crown of Sorcery. That might have been the point when she grew from sidekick to full blown asset!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
yeah that crown was her saving grace for me makes me feel like i had ervis daughter back in my party minus the decent melee she could do. hopefully the crown stays in and if not a quest where you get to find a permant way to use the duplicator rod on it to make one for your self would be nice gives you a really heavy hitter espicly against things melee doesint work on. was one shotting pretty much everything except high hp foes like bears spider queen and plauge wolves with her.

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Sharing isn't NTR
Rape isn't NTR
Cheating isn't even NTR
NTR is about loss of a Loved One, "Netorare" is when your "Loved One" is taken from you, "Netori" is when you take someone elses "Loved One" from them, "Netorase" is when a couple invite a third into their relationship and someone loses because of it (usually a new couple is formed shutting out one of the original pair, or the new member could fall in love with one of them just to be rejected as they return back to being a traditional couple).

The only NTR in this game is Netori and that doesn't count for F95 rules (only Netorare)
Nice opinion you have there. Shame other people have their own opinions, which may or may not conflict with yours. Their opinion is just as valid as your own.

Tired of the ntr debate? Ignore it, otherwise make peace with the fact that ntr is whatever the aggrieved/horny party says it is. That is all I will say on the matter. Don't bother replying.

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
I downloaded this game after waiting for the bug fix I haven't played it in a while it's one of my favorite games comedy-wise but I'm having problems scrolling down items to buy and during the fight I can't scroll down to items to get bandages or potions for healing so I uninstalled it and I'll see if the next one has this issue fixed

Aug 9, 2022
It's a good game but the main complain I have is that it doesn't feel "alive", there are very few filler characters making the town vibrant.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Nice opinion you have there. Shame other people have their own opinions, which may or may not conflict with yours. Their opinion is just as valid as your own.

Tired of the ntr debate? Ignore it, otherwise make peace with the fact that ntr is whatever the aggrieved/horny party says it is. That is all I will say on the matter. Don't bother replying.
This debate is not unique to NTR. That's exactly the problem: the topic is not about opinions, it´s about definitions. If people would finally read and understand these, the discussions wouldn't even exist.

Games need clear tags. Because people use this to find the games they like or avoid the ones they don't like. At least that's how it should be. But for this to really work taggs need clear definitions, that are understood accordingly and that players and developers then stick with. In this forum, a lot of tags are actually incorrectly explained in terms of content, not just NTR. Have you ever noticed what is meant by cuckold in this forum? We have the same nonsense, there. This is because the authors are often just as clueless as some of the players. That's why so many people in forum have no idea what they're actually talking about. And that will never change if everyone just chatters away senselessly.

How about being grateful that there are also players who can explain things to you?

33Cents

Oct 12, 2017
I have a glitch where upon Frida asking me to fetch her sister to give birth theres an instance of her always roaming with the follow-up dialogue about her sister and then 3 feet to the left the actual frida lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
How do you get Oksana at the temple, she said she would return after clearing the castle but she has never come back
Keep impregnating those at the temple, Ziva will eventually asked you to look for new recruits in town.
Oksana will be in the inn, drunk, take her to the temple.
You can check the inn before and still find Oksana but you will miss one quest.

LittleYui

Feb 22, 2018
alice quest to get key from basement is bug it wont let me out from inn/pub after i got the key/mod key before that gwan sence reply wen i come out basement

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
It's a good game but the main complain I have is that it doesn't feel "alive", there are very few filler characters making the town vibrant.
Tinkerer is essentially a one-man show. He has help for a couple of very specific things (like animations IIRC), but he does everything else himself. Story, coding, images, all of it. He also has a full-time job and a family. Adding NPCs who don't have a game purpose other than atmosphere may be possible, but it's not feasible. :)

Reactions: DomWolf
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes