Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I downloaded this game after waiting for the bug fix I haven't played it in a while it's one of my favorite games comedy-wise but I'm having problems scrolling down items to buy and during the fight I can't scroll down to items to get bandages or potions for healing so I uninstalled it and I'll see if the next one has this issue fixed
I've never had that same issue since the first time I played, and it's the first time I hear about the issue.

Since the game can be played on Mac, PC-Windows, PC-Linux, Android mobile divices, web browser, you won't get much help if people don't know what you gaming on, which version.

Edit: with the mouse, you need to click twice to get to the items. Click Items to select the list, click Items again to execute/get in the list of items. Can you use the keyboard? RPGMaker games can be operated by only the keyboard.

Last edited:

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
How and where will the slavers (Maghda's quest) appear in the Village? In the tavern?
Maghda is pregnant for more than 19 days but still no slavers.

fla14

Feb 13, 2018
Well "great" i'm stuck.. "her first hunt" quest is bugged.. Shakala is not in the camp(shakala's camp) and now i'm stuck with Gyli can't go to any other regions.. This is very frustrating!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Mabey it's just me but anyone else notice that the first 5 children that Annabelle gives birth to all appear on the farm, but the last 5 are nowhere to be found. There not in the main Barn, Farmhouse or Home. And I even made sure to count all the kids with horns that I could (long but I'm pretty sure I only ever counted 5).

I guess they could be in the locked barn extension but as we cant go in we cant see that so I'm just checking if this is just me or anyone else noticed that?

Rinnryuu

Jun 22, 2020
I've never had that same issue since the first time I played, and it's the first time I hear about the issue.

Since the game can be played on Mac, PC-Windows, PC-Linux, Android mobile divices, web browser, you won't get much help if people don't know what you gaming on, which version.

Edit: with the mouse, you need to click twice to get to the items. Click Items to select the list, click Items again to execute/get in the list of items. Can you use the keyboard? RPGMaker games can be operated by only the keyboard.
It's on Android but maybe I should downlode it to my laptop to try it but I like grinding on my phone when I have free time thanks again

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Well "great" i'm stuck.. "her first hunt" quest is bugged.. Shakala is not in the camp(shakala's camp) and now i'm stuck with Gyli can't go to any other regions.. This is very frustrating!
Least likely-it's bugged.
Most likely-you missed something.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's on Android but maybe I should downlode it to my laptop to try it but I like grinding on my phone when I have free time thanks again
Does that make any difference? Pdoan's point was that you need to select the tab first before you can scroll the list.
but I've never tried the Android version so I've no idea what differences might be there.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i am hopeing we get to give that a.i in the ruins a female body as a means of freedom would make a intresting team mate like the dog and imp and wouldint affect the main comptuer much since her female body could be run as a sub progam for learning purposes or other reasons with out affecting the main interactions that might be added to it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i am hopeing we get to give that a.i in the ruins a female body as a means of freedom would make a intresting team mate like the dog and imp and wouldint affect the main comptuer much since her female body could be run as a sub progam for learning purposes or other reasons with out affecting the main interactions that might be added to it.
you mean like a Borg/Possession type of thing?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
you mean like a Borg/Possession type of thing?
Possibly, but an android (or "golem" since it's magitech) would be better IMO. No need to find a female to borg/possess, and some players wouldn't like the idea of deliberately providing someone to be borged/possessed. Could be an alternate use for the RoD, find a way to interface it so LOCO can create its own body.

(An android is any artificially-created creature, can be biological as well as mechanical. But most people think of androids as mechanical. Unless you're into hentai.)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Possibly, but an android (or "golem" since it's magitech) would be better IMO. No need to find a female to borg/possess, and some players wouldn't like the idea of deliberately providing someone to be borged/possessed. Could be an alternate use for the RoD, find a way to interface it so LOCO can create its own body.

(An android is any artificially-created creature, can be biological as well as mechanical. But most people think of androids as mechanical. Unless you're into hentai.)
I always liked "Naive" characters like AI learning about the living condition so I'm on board, but I also kinda like the idea of capturing someone, like maybe gifting it with one of those puritan assholes, I'm sure Oksana can't be the only hot chick from the Dark side

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I always liked "Naive" characters like AI learning about the living condition so I'm on board, but I also kinda like the idea of capturing someone, like maybe gifting it with one of those puritan assholes, I'm sure Oksana can't be the only hot chick from the Dark side
This might feel a bit Sci-Fi & some people have already moaned about that with the Ancient Lab, & LOCO being AI in the first place.

If LOCO became a synthetic companion then that could be cool but have LOCO or any Golem/Android female makes me question how we can get them pregnant? Let's be honest that the 1# thing with any importent female characters/LIs in this game.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
This might feel a bit Sci-Fi & some people have already moaned about that with the Ancient Lab, & LOCO being AI in the first place.

If LOCO became a synthetic companion then that could be cool but have LOCO or any Golem/Android female makes me question how we can get them pregnant? Let's be honest that the 1# thing with any importent female characters/LIs in this game.
well my version would be a transfer into an existing humanoid brain. specifically one of these purifiers (A hot female one)
and Damagus01's version included biological androids, I'm guessing some kind of cloning/vat grown situation,
both versions would have a fully functioning reproductive system.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
This debate is not unique to NTR. That's exactly the problem: the topic is not about opinions, it´s about definitions. If people would finally read and understand these, the discussions wouldn't even exist.

Games need clear tags. Because people use this to find the games they like or avoid the ones they don't like. At least that's how it should be. But for this to really work taggs need clear definitions, that are understood accordingly and that players and developers then stick with. In this forum, a lot of tags are actually incorrectly explained in terms of content, not just NTR. Have you ever noticed what is meant by cuckold in this forum? We have the same nonsense, there. This is because the authors are often just as clueless as some of the players. That's why so many people in forum have no idea what they're actually talking about. And that will never change if everyone just chatters away senselessly.

How about being grateful that there are also players who can explain things to you?
Hah, definitions. In an age where every definition can and will be altered to fit personal ideologies, (see how people define woman), you want to narrow down such a contentious topic as ntr. Stop yapping about it because you are not helping.

Just ignore it. If they think a particular scene is ntr, it is ntr to them, and any argument you can come up with, will not change their mind. So why waste your time? You are not the ultimate arbiter of definitions, neither am I, neither is anybody. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

Reactions: exazubi

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hah, definitions. In an age where every definition can and will be altered to fit personal ideologies, (see how people define woman), you want to narrow down such a contentious topic as ntr. Stop yapping about it because you are not helping.

Just ignore it. If they think a particular scene is ntr, it is ntr to them, and any argument you can come up with, will not change their mind. So why waste your time? You are not the ultimate arbiter of definitions, neither am I, neither is anybody. Just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.
You're right. But we need some constant. Because if everyone interprets something of their own into everything, we can all get rid of tags completely. And then the drama really begins. Developers need something to work with. And how is he supposed to know what the individual is currently interpreting? You see, we can't avoid clear, generally valid definitions.

Reactions: DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lite version? It's an update patch, not the full game.

You need either the full 3.15 game or 3.12 + 3.15 Lite
we need to stop doing shots when people ask this... Liver is done
PS it's not called the Lite version anymore, it's the "Update Patch" now

• Haha
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes