DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ya know if I had to pick 1 complaint for this last update, it's the fact that Annabelle isnt seen sleeping in the Barn. Even if their isnt a night time sex scene, just seeing her sleeping in the barn would be nice instead of her just vanishing at night.

(I know we build an extension for the kids to sleep in but she moved into the barn before that so still dosent excuse her disappearance at night)

Reactions: Stil996

LittleYui

Feb 22, 2018
You mean Erevi in the Tower? If so, you need to ask Beth out on date. Then go back to Erevi and ask about the transformation/sommon spell.

I don't remember Ziva's kid needs a crib.
oh i see i go try now ty for info i tot she stuck there >.<

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I mean I have tested out that with the use of a Energy Potion or 2, Waystones & proper timing you can knock up at least 13-14 girl is a single day/night.
Absolutely. You can impregnate as many as 18 (19 if you include Beth) in one day/night. Or 29 in two, including both Beth & Hilde. (Vixenatrix is either already in preggo stasis by the time you have all the other girls, or locked out if you stole the gem.)

Dude was asking how to keep all the girls happy without going around to give gifts all the time. For that you either sleep with a number of them regularly, visit them periodically to Awe them, or use the cheat. Awe and the cheat were mentioned, just wanted to show a routine for sleeping with them could also be done which still leaves some time for other stuff. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

gllearner

Oct 20, 2018
in QUEST 30: "The Apprentice", when I try to get out of tower of dread, the scene from the quest " Lucille’s Legacy" starts. you chase the spider to the dungeon. when I get back from dungeon the scene starts again and the game freezes. If I avoid coming to tower of dread completely and play other quests the game works fine.
[I have tried to edit the savefile and damaged it, so unfortunately can't upload it.]

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
in QUEST 30: "The Apprentice", when I try to get out of tower of dread, the scene from the quest " Lucille’s Legacy" starts. you chase the spider to the dungeon. when I get back from dungeon the scene starts again and the game freezes. If I avoid coming to tower of dread completely and play other quests the game works fine.
[I have tried to edit the savefile and damaged it, so unfortunately can't upload it.]
thats a bug that happens when you cheat and give yourself extra queen eggs, delete the extra eggs you have and it usually works just fine

Reactions: gllearner

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did u do the cheat edit & add a Special Spider Egg? If so you have fucked yourself.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....
1695070513588.png

Hi again!
So, version 3.15 has been out for about a week now (I know the browser version isn't up yet, I'm trying to sort that out). The past week I have been prepping for what will be version 3.21. This new build will take the MC back to the camp of the giants, where there are some interesting developments. We'll be seeing more of the sisters and perhaps some of the other village members.....
It's going to require a lot of scenes and new maps, so I may have to release this as two updates. I'll know more in a few weeks I guess. I'll drop some more info and sneak peaks on a weekish basis.
Have fun!

Tinkerer​
Last Update

World

Jun 30, 2017
Is there any way to deactivate or remove the familiar? I'm having trouble for quests 149-152, the ones where you need to capture animals for Harald. I equipped the tranquilizer and tried to use the rope when the bear is stunned but it makes me choose on which character I'd like to use the rope and no matter who I choose, it never works. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: nvm I just remembered that there's a closet in the tower where you can dump the familiar.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
So, version 3.15 has been out for about a week now (I know the browser version isn't up yet, I'm trying to sort that out). The past week I have been prepping for what will be version 3.21. This new build will take the MC back to the camp of the giants, where there are some interesting developments. We'll be seeing more of the sisters and perhaps some of the other village members.....
It's going to require a lot of scenes and new maps, so I may have to release this as two updates. I'll know more in a few weeks I guess. I'll drop some more info and sneak peaks on a weekish basis.
Have fun!

Tinkerer​

I guess hes gonna add those 2 blond giants after all. I'm not complaining lol.

If we do bang the other Giantesses I wonder how Tinkerer will write it so MC dosent get completly shafted by the Giant men lol

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
Have fun!

Tinkerer​

I want the hot blonde.
It would be a crying shame not to include her in a future update.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Honestly I feel like once there is a model she will be fuckable for 1 big reasons, Having a 2D character running around automatically gets people horny, so teasing with an actual 3D model will just piss off fans.

Also I agree she is hot!
I swear Tinkerer does this intentionally!
Ain't no way he just made another beautiful character like that! also I don't mind waiting 2-3+ months for a single great update!

Reactions: Billshwr

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
Have fun!

Tinkerer​

Is it just me or the chief Danghdangh is actually angry by the look on his face?!

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
would be a funny plot twist to find out the chief was impotent so hes already aware she been cheating. kinda of the like the reverse of jenny being infertile.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes