Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Chief of the giants is the one who wins at pickeeupeerockee.
What that scene depicts is MC being declared Chief and his embarrassment at the news.
And Frida being the ipso facto Alpha Female as the MC's GirlFriend, pissing off Powerhungry Hilde, leading to a new fight over the MC...maybe we could settle it the civilised way??? with nude oiled wrestling (or mud)

Last edited:

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
"Tinkerers Update News"
On to the next one.....

Hi again!
So, version 3.15 has been out for about a week now (I know the browser version isn't up yet, I'm trying to sort that out). The past week I have been prepping for what will be version 3.21. This new build will take the MC back to the camp of the giants, where there are some interesting developments. We'll be seeing more of the sisters and perhaps some of the other village members.....
It's going to require a lot of scenes and new maps, so I may have to release this as two updates. I'll know more in a few weeks I guess. I'll drop some more info and sneak peaks on a weekish basis.
Have fun!

Tinkerer​

So, three goddess-giantesses?! Two redhead sisters and a blonde?!

:love:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i must have mis remembered then i could have sworn i was giving her blue lillys before hand so by the time ziva came i had already given it to her 3-4 times while waiting on home extension. unless that was just a glitch in between events.
Yeah that sounds like a glitch/bug

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So out of the 2 un-named blonde giantesses, if u get them drunk there is 1 that says "You're kinda cute little man. Too bad you're taken"
I would not be surprised if this is the same one (the other one never seems to interested in MC tbh)

Reactions: caspian90

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
did we ever meet oakys wife i cant remember. if not i really hope we meet her as a dryad later wouldint mind spreading my own seeds with her. would be a nice way to introduce a tree farm to plant stuff other then grapes to spread our wine sales further for more profit.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
did we ever meet oakys wife i cant remember. if not i really hope we meet her as a dryad later wouldint mind spreading my own seeds with her. would be a nice way to introduce a tree farm to plant stuff other then grapes to spread our wine sales further for more profit.
No we didnt. Also I doubt we will because Treemen/wives are well... trees.

But he does have those 2 acorns.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
20230918_015731.jpg
I cant be the only one that wishes Annabelle & Julia would be next to each other on this set up. All the girls so far feel like they fit a "group".

•The top roe is the Village Girls (I know Mia technically isnt but she is just outside & dont fit nowhere else)
•The second roe is Misc Girls: Maghda, The Elves, Vix & Vamps.
•The 3rd roe is Greenskins
•The 4th roe is Giants, Temple Girls & Farm
•The last roe is Tower Girls.

but I still feel Annabelle should be NEXT to Julia... it kinda irks me :ROFLMAO: :eek:

just a ramble lol. But does anyone agree?

Reactions: CptRexx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Chief of the giants is the one who wins at pickeeupeerockee.
What that scene depicts is MC being declared Chief and his embarrassment at the news.
I dont think that's the case... Hilde describes it as the male Giants favorite past time, apart from drinking meed, it's just a game to see you can lift the biggest rock. A manly bit of competition.

I dont think Pickyuprock decides who the Chief is & there is nothing in the game that says it is.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Which reminds me, I think the giants get an occasional crossbreed anyway, Grug looks basically human.
Well I wouldnt be surprised that Half-Giants exist. But I reckon their more commonly born from male Gaints mating with the likes of Human or Elves, both Frida & Hilde have both shown a disinterest in MC's "small" cock unless he is packing Phallus G. But MC & Frida have already proven that Half-Giants definitely exist in this world.

Not sure about the Grug thing tho. I think hes all Giant.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No we didnt. Also I doubt we will because Treemen/wives are well... trees.

But he does have those 2 acorns.
Why are you assuming she is a tree?, Ever hear of Dryads?
The mythos about Dryads has always seemed split, with some being depicted as having a smybiotic relationship with their tree (like the ultimate marriage), and other as the Spirit of a tree itself like two bodies one soul.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why are you assuming she is a tree?, Ever hear of Dryads?
The mythos about Dryads has always seemed split, with some being depicted as having a smybiotic relationship with their tree (like the ultimate marriage), and other as the Spirit of a tree itself like two bodies one soul.
Because shes not a Dryad, shes a Treewife. As far as I'm concerned (if we are basing the words on Tolkien's original writings which the Treemen/Treants come from) Treewives are just female Tree people. So she would probably look more like Oakly (who as a tree dosent seem "compatable" with humans). Now I may be wrong & I know from Tinkerer that Treemen are a species of Fae/Nature Spirits so what you said is mabey possible.

On the flip side of that if the female "Treewives" do turn out to be Dryads/Nymphs, & Tinkerer decides to add them to the game, I'm more inclined to beleive that the 2 Acrons would grow into Dryads. If they were to be added. I have no idea what hes planning outside of 1) Finish Hilde, Vix & Beth, & 2) Continue Main Quest.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
if she turns out to be a tree wife instead of a dryad i would think she would look kinda like bat breeder and dragon girl. with some bark here and there on the arms and legs and her hair would be either leafs or vines. i liked those 2 alot so id be fine with a humanoid tree wife the only thing i didnt like about the bat breeder is she looks exactly like the others in the cave since you just grab a random one. would be cool if we are given a option to give her a hair potion or something to seprate her from the rest of the cave since it doesint seem like we get extra ones for more breeding or threesome fun. would make the whole perfume thing cooler if we could find a way to make the room smell more alpha like so they think your their alpha.

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 2942962
I cant be the only one that wishes Annabelle & Julia would be next to each other on this set up. All the girls so far feel like they fit a "group".

•The top roe is the Village Girls (I know Mia technically isnt but she is just outside & dont fit nowhere else)
•The second roe is Misc Girls: Maghda, The Elves, Vix & Vamps.
•The 3rd roe is Greenskins
•The 4th roe is Giants, Temple Girls & Farm
•The last roe is Tower Girls.

but I still feel Annabelle should be NEXT to Julia... it kinda irks me :ROFLMAO: :eek:

just a ramble lol. But does anyone agree?
My guess is that unknown blonde giantess will be on the 2nd last row

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Because shes not a Dryad, shes a Treewife. As far as I'm concerned (if we are basing the words on Tolkien's original writings which the Treemen/Treants come from) Treewives are just female Tree people. So she would probably look more like Oakly (who as a tree dosent seem "compatable" with humans). Now I may be wrong & I know from Tinkerer that Treemen are a species of Fae/Nature Spirits so what you said is mabey possible.

On the flip side of that if the female "Treewives" do turn out to be Dryads/Nymphs, & Tinkerer decides to add them to the game, I'm more inclined to beleive that the 2 Acrons would grow into Dryads. If they were to be added. I have no idea what hes planning outside of 1) Finish Hilde, Vix & Beth, & 2) Continue Main Quest.
Are you going by Oakly or Tinkerer,? Oakly saying Treewive just means whoever he is married to... (females only get called wives when they are married... it's kinda the whole point of the word), and since you reference "Entwives" lets breaks that down,
(an interpretation of Gaia), was concerned for her forests which where being destroyed by Mortals, Eru (the Supreme God) heard her plea and created the first Ent to protect them (AFIAK all Male), The on the other hand were brought to the Earth by Yavanna. (Aka NOT created to be Ents but to marry them, to join with them in a symbiotic relationship... what could that describe?)

https://www.thetolkienforum.com/wiki/Entwives said:
Entwives are described as being extremely beautiful with hair having the hue of ripe corn and cheeks resembling red apples. They had the eyes of normal people. Though ents were the oldest walking being on Middle Earth, they did not know how to speak until they were taught by the . They vary in terms of personal traits like color and height as they resembled the type of trees they shepherded. Entwives preferred smaller trees like flowers, vegetables, grasses, fruits, and others while males looked after bigger trees.
They are said to "resemble" the plants they care for but resembling something does not mean you look exactly like it, for example many dog owners are said to resemble their canine companions.
I beleive Ents and Entwives were a direct representation of Dryads and their trees by Tolkien.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
I started the mission a common enemy, but the three knights who were supposed to be in the tavern are not there. Do I need to have completed another quest for them to appear?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Are you going by Oakly or Tinkerer,?
A bit of both. Tinkere has been a bit vague on the Treewives. Hence why I didnt outright disagree.

If that is the case I still dont think we would ever see Oakly's wife. If anything IF Tinkerer decides to do anything with them i reckon it would be the 2 Acorns growing into Dryads/Nymphs.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I started the mission a common enemy, but the three knights who were supposed to be in the tavern are not there. Do I need to have completed another quest for them to appear?
Hmmmmmm. They should have arrived before GD was even born. That's weird.

kadiothainvisible

Aug 25, 2023
How do I solve this challenge. I have copied the movies and picture file from 3.12 to the lite version. What else is missing in the process? Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 203 Votes