Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm never given her steak, why are you so stingey? I usually give her a complete Bear or Boar carcass and I never have issue with eggs, maybe thats whats wrong.
otherwise post you save and see if others have the same issue.
Yeah, her "Affection" is how well-fed she is by the MC. And the higher her "Affection" the more eggs she lays. Steaks are okay but bears are x2 "Affection" bump from a steak, boars x1.5. But IIRC only the first thing you give her on a day counts (just like giving gifts to other girls). And, she loses a bit of "Affection" each day. If you only feed her a steak once a week she gets back to zero before the next one...

Five days with a bear each followed by a boar on day six will max out her "Affection." After that one boar a week the day before egg-laying keeps her topped up. But if you go a while without feeding her you'll have to build it back up again.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, her "Affection" is how well-fed she is by the MC. And the higher her "Affection" the more eggs she lays. Steaks are okay but bears are x2 "Affection" bump from a steak, boars x1.5. But IIRC only the first thing you give her on a day counts (just like giving gifts to other girls). And, she loses a bit of "Affection" each day. If you only feed her a steak once a week she gets back to zero before the next one...

Five days with a bear each followed by a boar on day six will max out her "Affection." After that one boar a week the day before egg-laying keeps her topped up. But if you go a while without feeding her you'll have to build it back up again.
Nice to have the numbers, I used to feed her a bear or a Boar everyday for the first few weeks (or a Gator Beast depending what I had, I'd always give her the biggest thing in my inventory).
So do you know if mike__wazouski's problem is the frugal steak? can you get eggs if thats all you are giving her?

mike__wazouski

Dec 29, 2022
LOL

A bug for this was found in 3.12, apparently he moved something about it to "common events" and forgot to do the "callback," causing the egg to not appear to trigger Creepy Crawlies' climax-no-pun-intended-of-course-it-is. He did a fix for it, dunno if it's posted here yet, but apparently the fix causes the egg you want to only appear half the time. Just go back to the dungeon and re-enter the caverns and it will be there. PLUS an extra egg which is there 100% of the time, the one on the left.

Unless the egg you want is always there, just sometimes invisible as you said?
Tried it. Still the same results. NO EGG

Sadi1987

Aug 18, 2023
Hello friends, I have a small question. I have been playing this game for a short time. It is a good game, although it still has some shortcomings.

1-When will Greyport be completed?
2- Will there be a new armor and magic system?
3-We are working for Nergal and Qutesh. Will there be a situation like choosing sides in the future?

thank you in advance

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hello friends, I have a small question. I have been playing this game for a short time. It is a good game, although it still has some shortcomings.

3-We are working for Nergal and Qutesh. Will there be a situation like choosing sides in the future?

thank you in advance
These are all far future questions at least as I know. Some of the older existing girls still doesn't have baby systems, and nowdays Tinkerer tends to add someone new on top on them as well. Although I wouldn't expect massive combat reworks, the current one serves it's purpose well.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
t.
Tinkerer plans to finish unfished girls before completing new territories, but we can expect small updates to the town with every update.
once we get the dwarf, Tinkerer mentioned wanting to implement runes and enchantments, not sure if the plans haven't changed.
I think in the end MC wil unite thetwo factions against a common enemy, namely the lord of light

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
as for the ghost in the temple when you get to your sisters farm you get a quest where you take your mothers ring to the temple and trigger the ghost but as of now thats about it. she will probly be used for future quests when you meet in person or through the ring via comunication since its probly a astral projection and not a full on ghost.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Nice to have the numbers, I used to feed her a bear or a Boar everyday for the first few weeks (or a Gator Beast depending what I had, I'd always give her the biggest thing in my inventory).
So do you know if mike__wazouski's problem is the frugal steak? can you get eggs if thats all you are giving her?
I don't give her gatorbeasts, they're the same "Affection" bump as bears and can be used for giant strength potions. I just avoid turning bears into steak after the special egg hatches, until she's at max. :cool:

mike__wazouski are you giving steaks daily? Have you already completed Creepy Crawlies, or is completing it what you are asking about?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
3.15 are there any cheats for money and levelling up?
XP/Level: you have to edit files for that, which can bork the game if you're not familiar with things. I don't edit it for nuthin' but other might be able to point you in the right direction for that. Or grind XP like I do.

Money: nothing in-game which didn't already exist. The Cheatmode built in by the dev enables red chests in various spots which have money and/or other highly useful things. West of the guard outside the guard tower, click on the "rocks" next to the stump to turn Cheatmode on/off. There's supposed to be a "safe to use" Save file with a ridiculous amount of money but nothing else changed, IIRC you have to go to the game's Discord to get it.

ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
hi everyone, i want to ask that how can i have sex and get the demon daughter pregnant after the event quests? i tried everything but nothing seems work.

yo_bpi12

Nov 9, 2021
i approached to Ervin daughter and she said she is pregnant out of blue. I haven't even unlocked any scenes with her. I tried everything i could but nothing is working can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
i approached to Ervin daughter and she said she is pregnant out of blue. I haven't even unlocked any scenes with her. I tried everything i could but nothing is working can anyone help me with this?
hi everyone, i want to ask that how can i have sex and get the demon daughter pregnant after the event quests? i tried everything but nothing seems work.
Have you got decensor patch?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
yes and even after i installed plus talk to the demon daughter, i still cant find any way to have sex and get her pregnant.
Go to the Mayor's Home & check the candle on the front desk. If its lit then I dont know what's the problem. If its NOT lit then u havnt downloaded the patch properly.

(If the patch is downloaded u should be able to have sex with Succubus, have Goblin Daughter with Shakala, see Beth's scenes with Samson in the Stable & you're younger sister is you're Half-Sibling, instead of Step)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes