ThanhLong32

Jun 30, 2018
Go to the Mayor's Home & check the candle on the front desk. If its lit then I dont know what's the problem. If its NOT lit then u havnt downloaded the patch properly.

(If the patch is downloaded u should be able to have sex with Succubus, have Goblin Daughter with Shakala, see Beth's scenes with Samson in the Stable & you're younger sister is you're Half-Sibling, instead of Step)
can you please explain for me how is that can solve the problem? because i really dont know and understand why you said it.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
i approached to Ervin daughter and she said she is pregnant out of blue. I haven't even unlocked any scenes with her. I tried everything i could but nothing is working can anyone help me with this?
Have you edited anything? That can booger stuff unrelated to what you wanted to change.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
can you please explain for me how is that can solve the problem? because i really dont know and understand why you said it.
The dev uses Patreon, and Patreon doesn't like some kinds of content. The game has some of that content, so all game builds censor it. You cannot progress past a certain point in the game while censoring is still active. There is a patch turning the censorship off. The candles on the desk in the Mayor's place are lit if you have added that patch to the game.

It's possible you have the patch in the wrong folder, or there's a glitch, or something else not right. So, check the candles.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm telling you to CHECK the candle because if it's not LIT then u havent got the patch installed. If it IS LIT then theres a deeper issue with you're game.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
yes and even after i installed plus talk to the demon daughter, i still cant find any way to have sex and get her pregnant.
If you believe that you have the decensor patch in the correct place, and you have done the Waystone II quest, then you still can have sex with her in her room every day. Check on her in her room around noon or midnight. If you see her in bed, talk to her. If you have the decensor patch in the correct place, you should have the option to ask for sex.

Sarathne

Jun 12, 2017
So I'm playing "A struggle with sin" , and wanted to know how different or similar this games is to it ?
Anyone who has played both can shed some light on this ?
I prefer this game a lot better to A Struggle with Sin. but they play similarly where you run around doing quests and once you finish the quests you get uncensored handholding

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I hope to see more main stories (two gods) update
Most likley when he has done this (2 part?) Hilde update, he will do apart of the main story. The Family Farm was part if the Temple arc so it would most likley be the Tower but we shall see.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
SYRINGE
I have used the stringe to capture the gaint , The petshop FAT CUNT ,,, does not sell or provide STRINGE !!!!
So where do I get syringe to capture the Gator ?

Any help or int?

1695439554922.png

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
You should still have the syringe/tranquilizer. It's a weapon that you equip, and it's not a one time use.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
It didn't fixed is there any other way to fix this? or Do i have to play from the beginning? I don't want to play from the beginning : )
Try first this patch. It give you some more options in game. What you miss you can "re-watch" with spirit potion from old goblin.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes