Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Combat might just be like normal & not consider the horse? Unless u get like Agility bonuses? That would be something Tinkerer would need to look into.
Probably better if Sampson is just a saddlehorse, not trained for fighting. A bonus to Evade a fight entirely if mounted seems reasonable to me. And a faster movement rate on maps if mounted to make bypassing/outrunning attackers easier. And, if the MC dismounts before a fight happens it's not included in the fight at all, he has time to tie it up or something.

Hm. In a fight that isn't Evaded Sampson could always take Guard actions, the damage reduction de facto representing the higher HP he would have. The MC could have an increased Attack and lowered Defense, the "high ground" advantage vs reduced mobility/dodge & weave for sitting on something he can't completely control.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Combat on a horse would depend on weapons choice surely, maybe add lance, long sword or mace to weapons cache.
Maybe even horse armour could be added.
Lances and before them couched spears were mostly used by cavalry in massed charges. Once you're in a melee situation, no longer moving at speed with (some of) a horse's mass behind it, they generally become less useful than some other hand weapon. I seriously doubt we're going to see situations where the MC will be participating in that kind of fight. :)

A cavalry saber or other "horseman's" weapon is functionally very similar to a sword or "footman's" weapon, with relatively minor adjustments. I think the game's "sword" is sufficient to represent almost any sword-type weapon larger than "shortsword" and smaller than "greatsword." There's a lot of fine distinctions between different types/styles of swords/axes/spears/etc. which are probably too granular to represent in the game.

I do like the idea of adding a couple more weapon types, though. Mace (+3 Attack +0 Weapon Speed, 300 coins) and polearms (+4 Attack +2 Weapon Speed, Two Hand Weapon skill, 600 coins; halberd, glaive, naginata, bisento, and so on) come to mind.

Wenjaydey

Oct 26, 2021
vampire blood effect dont go down after i sleep what supposed i do (the burning wont stop ) please help

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
vampire blood effect dont go down after i sleep what supposed i do (the burning wont stop ) please help
Blood Pool goes down when a new day starts, rather than whenever you sleep. Ratings of 8+ cause burning...you could be at 10, go down to 8, and still burn. There's no way to force Blood Pool down faster, only new days starting make it decrease.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I just noticed that as of 3.15, when you have a party and an attacker runs up to you the fight starts when the attacker gets close enough to any sprite in the party, not just the MC. No more avoiding an attacker because party members are between it and the MC. Which I'm fine with. Attackers still take the most direct path to get to the MC. :)

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
how many quest up to this version?
i finished 135 missions
Quest numbers are up to 154 as of 3.15. However, "Mass For The Pious" used to be a quest but isn't now and the dev isn't going to renumber all the quests just for that. :) And you can only get one of "Acorns" or "Security," not both. So maximum number of quests checked off is 152.

The quest "Check Point" can be bypassed with no affect on gameplay if you already have the Mayor's pass when you go to see the Witch. "Werewolf Hunt" is not available if you choose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny." And if you stole the gem from Vixenatrix "Bring The Lady A Gift" is not available.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quest numbers are up to 154 as of 3.15. However, "Mass For The Pious" used to be a quest but isn't now and the dev isn't going to renumber all the quests just for that.
I'm pretty sure "Mass For The Pious" is still technically a quest BUT theres a coding issue where the quest dosent trigger (perhaps because the trigger is when u speak with Ziva & the action follows right after? So the game cant track it), but yeah as far as I'm aware it's still (technically) 154 quests. Perhaps Tinkerer will be able to fix it in the future. :)

The quest "Check Point" can be bypassed with no affect on gameplay if you already have the Mayor's pass when you go to see the Witch. "Werewolf Hunt" is not available if you choose 'no cucking' during "Get Past Granny." And if you stole the gem from Vixenatrix "Bring The Lady A Gift" is not available.
You can also miss the trigger for the quest "Talk To The Villagers" of you speak yo the Mayor before attempting to enter the Goblin Forest. But again this has no affect on the game.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I'm pretty sure "Mass For The Pious" is still technically a quest BUT theres a coding issue where the quest dosent trigger (perhaps because the trigger is when u speak with Ziva & the action follows right after? So the game cant track it), but yeah as far as I'm aware it's still (technically) 154 quests. Perhaps Tinkerer will be able to fix it in the future. :)

You can also miss the trigger for the quest "Talk To The Villagers" of you speak yo the Mayor before attempting to enter the Goblin Forest. But again this has no affect on the game.
You may well be right but the Discord has a list of quests and MFTP is crossed out.
1695649393923.png

If you talk to the Mayor first, 'Speak to The Villagers" is still completed without getting the 'quest started' stinger.

I'd like it if there were a 'quest completed' stinger as well...

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You may well be right but the Discord has a list of quests and MFTP is crossed out.
View attachment 2956113

If you talk to the Mayor first, 'Speak to The Villagers" is still completed without getting the 'quest started' stinger.

I'd like it if there were a 'quest completed' stinger as well...
Mabey it's just crossed out until Tinkerer can fix it?

Huh. If I miss/forget to trigger "Check Point" or "Speak With The Villagers" they just dont appear in my quest log.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Mabey it's just crossed out until Tinkerer can fix it?

Huh. If I miss/forget to trigger "Check Point" or "Speak With The Villagers" they just dont appear in my quest log.
Maybe if he fixes MFTP he can fix Check Point, or vice versa.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Maybe if he fixes MFTP he can fix Check Point, or vice versa.
I think perhaps after Ring A Bell the end of that scene should auto start "Mass For The Pious" so all the player has to do is go to Mass to complete the quests?

Also I would love it if 1) you cant ask the Mayor about other jobs until you trigger "Check Point" & perhaps a guard or random NPC is in the way until AFTER you trigger "Speak With The Villagers" (mabey they say something like "I've been waiting to speak with the mayor all morning, wait you're turn"?)

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
I've been playing the game in the last week to catch up to the latest update. The sex scene with Alice and Caleah in Quest 147 was Hall of Fame worthy! I think it's because I'd given the MC an enhanced fertility potion, but the dialogue was hilarious :LOL:. The girls showing true teamwork in more ways than one!

• Haha

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
I think perhaps after Ring A Bell the end of that scene should auto start "Mass For The Pious" so all the player has to do is go to Mass to complete the quests?

Also I would love it if 1) you cant ask the Mayor about other jobs until you trigger "Check Point" & perhaps a guard or random NPC is in the way until AFTER you trigger "Speak With The Villagers" (mabey they say something like "I've been waiting to speak with the mayor all morning, wait you're turn"?)
Add a short dialogue at the end of Ring A Bell where Ziva asks him to assist with Mass, because while male priests aren't strictly required for it they are preferred, and then MFTP starts. Though the current dialogue is fun. "I'm not much on religious - " "You get to fuck us." "Of course I'll help!" :p

As for Check Point, just have it start when you first talk to the guards whether or not you have the pass. But in keeping with the spirit of things, have the Mayor just not offer anything when the MC asks for other work unless he's started Check Point. And you could still get the pass before starting Check Point if the MC has proven capable. Say, if he's sold 5+ goblin ears (the red chest in the Mayor's mansion has five of them...). The Mayor then offers "The Witch" on his own after the MC has sold enough to pass the threshold.

I think there should be a "wait your turn" anyway, until the MC has proven himself worthy of note. I mean, after a while Hans stops remarking, "Still alive? How can I help you?" ;)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Has anyone noticed that Frida is the only girl in the whole game so far who is consistent with her Affection? Let me explain real quick.

If Frida has high Affection, then at the end of her sex scenes she will tell MC to cum inside her & happily take his load. If she gets pregnant with high Affection then she will happily announce to MC the fact.

If however she is on low Affection then she will ALWAYS tell MC to pull out & she will be pissed if he unloads in her (even if the scene dosent have a pull out option). If she gets preg with low Affection then she is angry with MC when announcing it.

Frida is the only girl who has consistent happy or unhappy reactions to MC cumming inside her on every (current) sex scene. Most other girls may have a bad reaction on their earliest sex scenes with low Affection, with them reacting either willingly or negatively to MC unloading inside. However all their post-1st pregnancy scenes lack the negative reaction. Even if they may react negativly when announcing their pregnancy (the only 1 who is happy to be pregnant no matter Affection seems to be Mia).

I just kinda wish their was more consistency to these scenes. A few examples bellow:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And before anyone says "the amount of work it would take to include this..." I am aware & I dont expect a change. It's just something I have noticed. Also I would like that level of consistency to remain with Frida & not be lost in the coming update(s).

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Is there eventually a way to keep affection high without having to sleep in their beds?
So far 6 women are seemingly losing affection by ignoring them, and they'll start losing it after 5 days, which does put me in a bit of a pickle.

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Is there eventually a way to keep affection high without having to sleep in their beds?
So far 6 women are seemingly losing affection by ignoring them, and they'll start losing it after 5 days, which does put me in a bit of a pickle.
There is an in-game option to turn off affection degration.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes