TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Is there eventually a way to keep affection high without having to sleep in their beds?
So far 6 women are seemingly losing affection by ignoring them, and they'll start losing it after 5 days, which does put me in a bit of a pickle.
I rather like it when they're pissed at MC.
Be aware if they are already pissed off with the MC and their affection is low switching to the affection cheat will not change their level, it's still up to the player to build it back up again before the heat comes into effect.

Last edited:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Yeah but that's a cheat, ain't it?
Yes. It's the only way to prevent girls from losing Affection if you don't pay attention to them. There was a discussion here a couple of weeks ago about Affection degradation and how to minimize it without using the cheat.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah but that's a cheat, ain't it?
Is it a Cheat if it's an official thing added by the creator?

If it makes you feel better the it dosent efelfect Obeah who will still lose affection as part of her repeatable questline "Prove You're Love"

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Oh and how do I finish the Padlock quest? I finished making it but she was giving birth as I entered her house to give it to her and it kinda just skipped all that stuff and now I can't give her the Padlock (can enter her bedroom, though).

I tried searching but all posts were either ancient and/or broken English I couldn't understand. It's solely to finish the quest and get it out of my inventory.

Last edited:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
I dont think that you can complete the padlock quest after Frida got pregnant, or after call the midwive quest. The padlock quest only give Frida a little affection boost (when you are still trying to get a pet or getting pass her panty).

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Why does Oakley possess special skills such as mighty blow and swipe when they are not active on the orc quest?.
Could it be that Oakley will feature in a future quest against a more formidable foe?.
There would be no reason to include those special skills otherwise.

Getting the greatest number of ladies pregnant in a single day, I've just done 12 but I'm pretty certain it's possible to do many more, maybe in excess of 20.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Why does Oakley possess special skills such as mighty blow and swipe when they are not active on the orc quest?.
Could it be that Oakley will feature in a future quest against a more formidable foe?.
There would be no reason to include those special skills otherwise.

Getting the greatest number of ladies pregnant in a single day, I've just done 12 but I'm pretty certain it's possible to do many more, maybe in excess of 20.
Oakly can use these skills he just has to build up the Special Skill meter like everyone else. I have very often utilised Swipe to hit large groups of Orcs.

I've never been able to get more than 13-14 girl pregnant in a single day & I have tried many ways & combinations.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Oakly can use these skills he just has to build up the Special Skill meter like everyone else. I have very often utilised Swipe to hit large groups of Orcs.

I've never been able to get more than 13-14 girl pregnant in a single day & I have tried many ways & combinations.
How can Oakley build up his skills level when he has only taken part in one mission?. :unsure:

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How can Oakley build up his skills level when he has only taken part in one mission?. :unsure:
He means Tactics Points (TP). It works the same as Mighty Blow for the MC, you need to have enough TP to use them. All characters have TP even if they don't have any special skills which use TP, even the MC before he learns Mighty Blow. Bhrute also has Mighty Blow, he *teaches* it to the MC, and can use it during the quest "The Goblin King."

Reactions: DomWolf

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Oh and how do I finish the Padlock quest? I finished making it but she was giving birth as I entered her house to give it to her and it kinda just skipped all that stuff and now I can't give her the Padlock (can enter her bedroom, though).

I tried searching but all posts were either ancient and/or broken English I couldn't understand. It's solely to finish the quest and get it out of my inventory.
Gift it to Frida, it should automatically detect if you have the padlock.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes