Oct 14, 2021
please help me I cant activate the quest "a bigger barn", I just impregnated Annabelle and had already 2 babies with her but when I go talk to Julia she doesn't tell me anything about expanding the barn, is this a bug?

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
but how do you activate the search to give the dress to the Bat Breeder? Because I bought it before but the quest never activated.
Besides another question, after giving clothes to Oksana and fucking her in the temple chamber before the quest to kill the Boss vampire, she then loses her faith and hearts, but those chamber scenes are however no longer repeatable because her affection always remains at 2, is it possible to make it grow after returning to the temple or not? and can those bedroom scenes be brought back?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
but how do you activate the search to give the dress to the Bat Breeder? Because I bought it before but the quest never activated.
Besides another question, after giving clothes to Oksana and fucking her in the temple chamber before the quest to kill the Boss vampire, she then loses her faith and hearts, but those chamber scenes are however no longer repeatable because her affection always remains at 2, is it possible to make it grow after returning to the temple or not? and can those bedroom scenes be brought back?
Buy the dress whenever. Pay for better room & rations. Raise BB's affection. Complete Succubus questline & give her the Oriental outfit. Check the Dungeon, the have sex with BB until u see the scene where MC triggers "Man Cave" complete that quest.

Oksana will either have 2 or 3 hearts by the end of her questline & I dont think u can raise them. The scene in Vampire Dungeon is a memory & once she joins the Temple she will let u do her anal scene after doing some of her Temple questline.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
The fastest way to raise the batbreeder's affection and trigger the quest is to have sex with at every opportunity.
Three or four times a day when your at the tower works fastest for me.
No need for potions unless you are trying to get her pregnant which will block your chances of having more sex with her until she lays the eggs.
A potion of barrenness will ensure that doesn't happen until you want it to.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The fastest way to raise the batbreeder's affection and trigger the quest is to have sex with at every opportunity.
Three or four times a day when your at the tower works fastest for me.
No need for potions unless you are trying to get her pregnant which will block your chances of having more sex with her until she lays the eggs.
A potion of barrenness will ensure that doesn't happen until you want it to.
Actually the fastest way is to click the cheat on the wall in Bolon's room left of his cooking pot that adds +20 Affection each time.

Also u can still fuck BB whens shes pregnant in the Stocks Frame & the 1 that holds her legs up.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
the problem is that my affection for the bat breeder is already at its maximum, and I've already done the quest for the oriental dress with the daughter

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
the problem is that my affection for the bat breeder is already at its maximum, and I've already done the quest for the oriental dress with the daughter
It's at maximum then try have sex one last time (succeed the mini game) then return her to her cage. If she has had enough then MC should trigger the quest "Man Cave".

Just checking u do have all 3 Sex Frames, Paid for better Cells & paying for better food right?

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
It's at maximum then try have sex one last time (succeed the mini game) then return her to her cage. If she has had enough then MC should trigger the quest "Man Cave".

Just checking u do have all 3 Sex Frames, Paid for better Cells & paying for better food right?
yes i have all, but nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Actually the fastest way is to click the cheat on the wall in Bolon's room left of his cooking pot that adds +20 Affection each time.

Also u can still fuck BB whens shes pregnant in the Stocks Frame & the 1 that holds her legs up.
Prefer to play the game without cheats, it makes it more of a challenge.
I admit I have used the affection cheat occasionally to get to certain points in the game then I turn it off.
It helps when you're playing half dozen versions of the game at any one time and trying to get them all to the same stage.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes