Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2967175
Just now
Hi all!
Someone was friendly enough to remind me of posting another preview image, so here you are:).
When it comes to progress, I've mainly been rendering images lately. I decided to tackle the most complex scene first (a threesome with some rather large ladies) and I'm happy to report that all 120 images are done. Yep, it really adds up when you have to make four variants to take into account pregnancies:-/. Anyway, at least the remaining scenes should be easier:).
Other than that, I'm still trying to work out the exact story. Aligning the events so characters or objects are at the right place, at the right time for a good reason is always tricky, but I'm sure I'll find a solution eventually:).
Enjoy your weekend folks!

Tinkerer

Last Update
mmm leopard dress View attachment 2967252
Into the frigid tundra lads! The land of snow & hard nipples!
Into the frigid tundra lads! The land of snow & hard nipples!
Dont wory we have MC,he is :LOL:
View attachment The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim -Cut.mp3

• Haha
Reactions: DomWolf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Not always. Depends on the media.

Hopfully that's not the case here...
There is canon fom LOTR. They all have beard like man.
Also there is canon from Terry Pratchett. Sometimes they only found out after the wedding that two men got married. :LOL:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
There is canon fom LOTR. They all have beard like man.
Also there is canon from Terry Pratchett. Sometimes they only found out after the wedding that two men got married. :LOL:
True. It may be cannon in those but I have seen plenty of media where it's not. Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, Warhammer (as examples).

Depends on the media & the direction of the creator.
(Also just saying if I accidentally married a dude I'd be pretty pissed lol)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
True. It may be cannon in those but I have seen plenty of media where it's not. Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, Warhammer (as examples).

I think most fantasy in pop culture is influenced by Tolkien. Of course, I put that as a bit of a joke. Everyone can imagine their fantasy as they want. And Tink does it all the time. Plus, I definitely don't want any mustachioed LI.
BTW: I'll be pretty pissed too.

• Haha
Reactions: Aibek and DomWolf

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

On an unrelated note Jerry Springer has called, your wife apparent has something to tell you... I'm sure it's good news :)

• Wow

BigJim22

Aug 5, 2022
The only things I can suggest are re-starting from the closest save or try sleeping to see what happens.

If that dosent help then I'm sorry I couldnt be of more assistance.
Shoot. Yea, tried sleeping it off and it didn't fix anything. Thanks for the help. :)

vichenzo

Sep 19, 2020
Haven't played in a while but are relationship points still lost over time? Was probably the only flaw i could think of in this masterpiece of a game.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Everyone, I apologize if this isn't the right spot for this but I have run into a bug that I cannot seem to fix. During a battle the MC was downed, but my companion and familiar finished the battle successfully. The MC can wonder around still but has no health and cannot heal or use healing items. As soon as I start another battle I instantly lose and get a "Game Over" screen. Anyone else come across this? Thanks for any help or pointing me in the right direction.
I think you can salvage your situation by using save editor. Copy your save file just incase and save it to another folder. Upload your file and change the health value to your max health (whatever that is).

BigJim22

Aug 5, 2022
Do you have a save from the beginning of the day?.
No I do not. Out of habit I would save after each battle and I am not bright enough to have two save files :( Restarting this game will not be the worst thing in the world. Probably quite enjoyable :p

Reactions: TSSG59

BigJim22

Aug 5, 2022
I think you can salvage your situation by using save editor. Copy your save file just incase and save it to another folder. Upload your file and change the health value to your max health (whatever that is).
Sounds like a solution...What is save editor and where do I find it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No I do not. Out of habit I would save after each battle and I am not bright enough to have two save files :( Restarting this game will not be the worst thing in the world. Probably quite enjoyable :p
I would suggest always saving before a fight with Reanna so u dont fuck yourself over.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I save in slot 24 every morning, auto save + manual save if I remember. just in case.
I save in slot 9, because moving up and down the saves list is a drag, before every fight and slot 22 (so as not to hit 24 by mistake) every time I move from one area to the next.
That way ensures I don't get taken by surprise when I move between areas.
Note, save after a fight but only after rebuilding HP ETC. because sometimes enemies respawn when you open the game again from a save, bears do that to me an awful lot of times.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Does anyone know when the quest with Shackala's daughter starts, otherwise I've already completed all the other quests, but she still "doesn't want to be born"? :)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes