Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Hum, I really cant trigger the Mysterious Disappearances quest with the black goblin necromancer. Did the previous quest, but cant trigger the next one

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hum, I really cant trigger the Mysterious Disappearances quest with the black goblin necromancer. Did the previous quest, but cant trigger the next one
You need to have a certain number of Goblins in you're population I believe.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You need to have a certain number of Goblins in you're population I believe.
That was for the previous required quest, that I already did. I didn't have the uncensor patch then idk if it played a part in it. But you just cant recruit the two smiths, they are already there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That was for the previous required quest, that I already did. I didn't have the uncensor patch then idk if it played a part in it. But you just cant recruit the two smiths, they are already there.
If you speak with the Goblin standing outside the forge he should have the option to put Goblins to work. Have you tried speaking with him. If u dont have that option then it's either bug or you have missed step somewhere.

How about the Mines beneath the Hall if that's open now u need to also put to Goblins to work in the mine then u can do the smiths.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
If you speak with the Goblin standing outside the forge he should have the option to put Goblins to work. Have you tried speaking with him. If u dont have that option then it's either bug or you have missed step somewhere.

How about the Mines beneath the Hall if that's open now u need to also put to Goblins to work in the mine then u can do the smiths.
I found my mistake, you need to select 2 pieces of gear to craft so you have the required amount of smith working, my fault even if this is a bit confusing, thanks anyway

Reactions: DomWolf

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
I cant capture a wolf can any one tell me how to capture a wolf
Equip with the tranquiliser.
If you have the dog, leave it behind before hunting the wolf.
If you have any other companion, familiar, make certain they guard and don't strike the wolf.
It can take a few strikes before the wolf is sedated depending on your level.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes