DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've been waiting for years for this game to come out. I played some of the original stuff when there was barely more then the town. I am curious if there's ever going to be a final release or is there going to be a thousand and one more tweaks and expansions before they release it 10 years from now.
Tinkerer intends to finish off the last 3 existing girls that dont have preg content while also working on the main questline in order to speed things up a bit.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Tinkerer intends to finish off the last 3 existing girls that dont have preg content while also working on the main questline in order to speed things up a bit.
What kind of girls are we talking about, I can’t figure it out?

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
By the way, it would be nice if the dev animated some of the existing sex scenes. For example, scenes with Mia, some scenes with Magda, with Frida, etc. Otherwise, it can be quite a shame to encounter static art during the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
What kind of girls are we talking about, I can’t figure it out?
Hilde (Giantess/Froda's Sister)
Beth (Stable Girl)
Vixenatrix (Dragon)

By the way, it would be nice if the dev animated some of the existing sex scenes. For example, scenes with Mia, some scenes with Magda, with Frida, etc. Otherwise, it can be quite a shame to encounter static art during the game.
He has been slowly adding animations for old scenes interspersed with updates when he has the time.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is the quest wedding wrecker bugged? There's carriage outside and it's already on the evening (there's owl sound in BGM) but when I went to the inn, there's nobody except Alice's father. I tried to visit at different timespan in the evening but still can't find them from early evening till they go to sleep. Is this because I have Erevi's daugther with me or something? Or it has some quest I haven't finished yet?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the quest wedding wrecker bugged? There's carriage outside and it's already on the evening (there's owl sound in BGM) but when I went to the inn, there's nobody except Alice's father. I tried to visit at different timespan in the evening but still can't find them from early evening till they go to sleep. Is this because I have Erevi's daugther with me or something? Or it has some quest I haven't finished yet?
Its cos of the daughter. I think I had a similar issue in the past. But I'm not sure.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Beth (Stable Girl)
Well, personally, I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with her, her bestiality fetishes really bother me. Why did they add this crap to the game? For me personally, this is one of the disadvantages of the game.

He has been slowly adding animations for old scenes interspersed with updates when he has the time.
This is very good, maybe even he should do a whole update with animation of static scenes and refinement of some art, so that the art design of the game would be uniform and not different.

js2057

Aug 9, 2021
A question for the mac people/developer. I'm running Ventura on an m1 and hitting problems. I can usually play RPG Maker games doing the following to fix the "Application can't be opened"
  1. Move "Game" into a non-downloaded folder
  2. cd into `Game.app/Contents/MacOS` # get to the executable
  3. chmod +x nwjs # change executable to be... well executable
  4. Run game by double clicking on "Game", or by running ./nwjs from inside the MacOS folder
Doing the same process for this game gets some ugly messages, even when running as root.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried running ./nwjs with the flags, --in-process-gpu, or --disable-gpu-sandbox, but neither seem to have any effect.

Has anyone successfully gotten this game to run on a M1? If so please guide me mac gurus

UPDATE:
Thanks to the post by dikau below I was able to get on the right track.

New steps to installing on a mac
  1. Download the "sdk-version" for your computer from the nwjs download from .
  2. Copy the "app.nw" folder from the Peasant's Quest game app into the nwjs either from command line or finder.
    1. With finder right click on the Peasant's quest "Game" app and select "Show Package Contents".
    2. Go into the "Contents/Resources" directory and copy the "app.nw" folder.
    3. With the finder right click on your "nwjs" you just downloaded and do "Show Package Contents".
    4. Again go into "Contents/Resources" and paste the app.nw folder.
  3. Peasant's quests "package.json" file is missing the "name" field value, So we need to add it.
    1. Enter the app.nw folder, and edit the "package.json".
    2. Change line 2 from "name": "", to really anything like "name": "peasants quest", ,
    3. Save and exit
  4. The game should now be runnable if it's not then it's probably mac security
    1. This worked for me xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /location/to/your/nwjs-sdk-v0.80.0-osx-arm64/nwjs.app, which allows that particular app to bypass the quarantine.
  5. [Optional] Change the name of your "nwjs" app to something better, i.e "Peasants Quest"

Last edited:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I find it strange that some people complain that keeping all the girls happy is too difficult. I mean, there's no real punishment or consequence when the girls are angry at you, is there? They pout a little so you just give them gifts and sleep at their place a few times and they are happy again. If they would legit hate you and they would leave you (or even the game) when you haven't spent time with them, THEN we'd have a big problem and the whole 'keeping the girls happy thing' would get incredibly stressful. I'm thankful that Tinkerer doesn't make it such a big deal when the girls are unhappy because it's easily fixable and everything's back to normal.

Reactions: DomWolf

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
A question for the mac people/developer. I'm running Ventura on an m1 and hitting problems. I can usually play RPG Maker games doing the following to fix the "Application can't be opened"
  1. Move "Game" into a non-downloaded folder
  2. cd into `Game.app/Contents/MacOS` # get to the executable
  3. chmod +x nwjs # change executable to be... well executable
  4. Run game by double clicking on "Game", or by running ./nwjs from inside the MacOS folder
Doing the same process for this game gets some ugly messages, even when running as root.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've tried running ./nwjs with the flags, --in-process-gpu, or --disable-gpu-sandbox, but neither seem to have any effect.

Has anyone successfully gotten this game to run on a M1? If so please guide me mac gurus
This is likely because of GuardKeeper. Try to move the app to your Desktop folder and run the game from there.

By the way, NWJS now have an arm64 build for Mac (M1/M2). Try using the arm64 build from the to see if it helps as well.
If you download the arm64 build, you don't have to do those steps (chmod, etc...), just copy the app.nw folder to the new app (at Contents\Resources\)

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
if i remember correctly there's still room for 8 girls. but i really wonder if tinkerer will implement them. Because as I've read, he wants to concentrate on finishing the game for the moment (it seems).

By the way, I had a thought about Rosy the halfling. Since she has to produce milk to bake her pastries, but she can only do so while she's pregnant and a few days after giving birth. It would be interesting to have a quest where, since she wouldn't want to have any more children, she would want a potion that would enable her to produce milk indefinitely. It might also increase the size of her breasts when she drinks it. It could be quite fun, but then I don't think Tinkerer would set such a quest. But it would fit in well with the logic of the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if i remember correctly there's still room for 8 girls. but i really wonder if tinkerer will implement them. Because as I've read, he wants to concentrate on finishing the game for the moment (it seems).

By the way, I had a thought about Rosy the halfling. Since she has to produce milk to bake her pastries, but she can only do so while she's pregnant and a few days after giving birth. It would be interesting to have a quest where, since she wouldn't want to have any more children, she would want a potion that would enable her to produce milk indefinitely. It might also increase the size of her breasts when she drinks it. It could be quite fun, but then I don't think Tinkerer would set such a quest. But it would fit in well with the logic of the game.
I feel like once Hilde, Beth & Vix are all finished (content wise) he will begin introducing any new girls that he has (perhaps) planned or intended to add. I feel after the amount of people that asked for Jenny, the Miller's Wife & the 2 blinde Giantesses (heck even Mia's grandma & the old goblin shaman) for so long he wont add female NPCs unless he has an excuse not to allow the players to pursue them. He has already added Jenny to the rosta & now hes adding (at least 1) of the Giantesses as well in this next update. Madame Daiyu is named & (while currently lacking a face icon) is a relativly importent NPC as a shopkeeper, so I feel she will at some point join the rosta (people are already sniffing around). But yeah I reckon we have at least 8 more women coming our way (& if he wants to add even more he could always make the girl page bigger in the Magic Book).

He does want to concentrate on the main story more but I feel that will undoubtedly introduce more girls & when he adds their content he will now give them dedicated time to finish them alongside the main story so we dont end up with as many lose ends as we had for so long.

About the Rosy Potion
Such a potion probably wouldnt be added for 2 reasons; 1) it takes away the fun of knocking her up so she makes milk, 2) If he adds a milk producing (potentially tit growing) potion then using it on 1 girl feels like a waste of a potion & people would beg for other girls to get the same treatment (be comparable with the potion). This si because they have been asking for a potion or spell to change tit size for a long time & it's been denied based soley on how much work would have to go I to changing EVERY scene to have smaller & larger versions of the girls....

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
About the Rosy Potion
Such a potion probably wouldnt be added for 2 reasons; 1) it takes away the fun of knocking her up so she makes milk, 2) If he adds a milk producing (potentially tit growing) potion then using it on 1 girl feels like a waste of a potion & people would beg for other girls to get the same treatment (be comparable with the potion). This si because they have been asking for a potion or spell to change tit size for a long time & it's been denied based soley on how much work would have to go I to changing EVERY scene to have smaller & larger versions of the girls....
I suspected as much, even if it could have been exclusive to Rosy. But then, it was just a suggestion based on the logic of the game. If that's not possible, I'm not going to ask for more.
Rosy is already fine the way she is ^^

Hinges

Dec 6, 2018
Missed the part where Annabelle has revealed her first pregnancy. Had a couple more kids with her but the quest A Bigger Barn is not triggering. This a bug?

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Missed the part where Annabelle has revealed her first pregnancy. Had a couple more kids with her but the quest A Bigger Barn is not triggering. This a bug?
Did you talk to Julia before your lust got the better of you?.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Somehow I found another possible bug. How do I extend sex with vampire ladies? The game doesn't detect potion of enhanced fertilities in my possession. Also, whenever I use it the scene keep displaying MC couldn't participate in sex anymore. Like in bedroom bell session for example.

EDIT:
It was energy potion, the walkthrough is wrong

Last edited:

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Somehow I found another possible bug. How do I extend sex with vampire ladies? The game doesn't detect potion of enhanced fertilities in my possession. Also, whenever I use it the scene keep displaying MC couldn't participate in sex anymore. Like in bedroom bell session for example.

EDIT:
It was energy potion, the walkthrough is wrong
If you take the potion and save before asking for sex you can repeat the actions over and over again until they are pregnant.
The potion doesn't need to show for it to work.
The bedroom bell works whenever the girls are free but inoperative when they are busy elsewhere.
There is no bug just a misinterpretation of how the game works.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you take the potion and save before asking for sex you can repeat the actions over and over again until they are pregnant.
The potion doesn't need to show for it to work.
The bedroom bell works whenever the girls are free but inoperative when they are busy elsewhere.
There is no bug just a misinterpretation of how the game works.
I know what issue they are talking about. Amarinth12 was following the WK, but there is a midpoint where it says yo use Enhanced Fertility to extend the sex scene with the vampires in the crypt. It should say use Energy Potion.

I had the same issue until I asked first time too. If u dont have an Wnergy u wouldnt realise that's what your missing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TSSG59

KazamaPro

May 5, 2017
Guys, does anyone know how to fix loading error? Somehow I don't have img/pictures/Patreon.png, which confuses me why even though I didn't touch something.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes