Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if Tinkerer has planned several endings for the game or just one ?
That is unknown. I personally suspect there are at most two possible endings. More likely there's just one, and that it will be less a conclusion and more a good stopping point. No cliffhangers, while still suggesting/stating the MC's life continues to be eventful and...interesting. Which could potentially be the starting point for a theoretical PQ2, if that ever happens.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Hello, I was wondering if Tinkerer has planned several endings for the game or just one ?
Well, at the moment our mc is the chosen champion of Qetesh and Nergal. In theory, we can have two routes, determined by our choice of patron deity. Or will there be only one path in the game, personally I think that our task will be to try on two gods and return harmony to the world.

Reactions: Billshwr

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, at the moment our mc is the chosen champion of Qetesh and Nergal. In theory, we can have two routes, determined by our choice of patron deity. Or will there be only one path in the game, personally I think that our task will be to try on two gods and return harmony to the world.
Personally I reckon the big bad will turn out to be the Lord of Light. And MC would unite Qetesh & Nergal against him in the finale of the main plot. But that's just my theory lol

Reactions: caspian90

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Personally I reckon the big bad will turn out to be the Lord of Light. And MC would unite Qetesh & Nergal against him in the finale of the main plot. But that's just my theory lol
Your theory does not contradict mine in any way ;) - the gods can reconcile and unite when fighting against a common enemy.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
"Tinkerers Update News"
1696974303882.png

Yes, I know, this one is a bit late. I just had no idea so much time had passed already. For once I thought I had been more productive than usual, guess I just fooled myself. Perhaps I'm just getting old and senile, but I swear weeks go by faster than days used to back when I was a young lad:-/.
The next update will add a new mountainous area where the giants go hunting. The image above is from the little (by giant standards) hunting lodge the giants have built there.
I finished yet another scene and accompaniying animations since my last post, and I am happy to report that I finally solved the story sequence problems I had:). I have also decided to do this update in two smaller parts instead of one large, since it would just be too much to handle in one go (and it probably wouldn't drop until xmas).
That's about all the news I have for now.
Stay safe!

Tinkerer​
Last Update

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Yes, I know, this one is a bit late. I just had no idea so much time had passed already. For once I thought I had been more productive than usual, guess I just fooled myself. Perhaps I'm just getting old and senile, but I swear weeks go by faster than days used to back when I was a young lad:-/.
The next update will add a new mountainous area where the giants go hunting. The image above is from the little (by giant standards) hunting lodge the giants have built there.
I finished yet another scene and accompaniying animations since my last post, and I am happy to report that I finally solved the story sequence problems I had:). I have also decided to do this update in two smaller parts instead of one large, since it would just be too much to handle in one go (and it probably wouldn't drop until xmas).
Stay safe!

Tinkerer​

I noticed the blonde giantess only wears a bikini even in the freezing cold

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

Stay safe!

Tinkerer​

The fact the Giants have a hunting lodge they stay in shows that they actually can build housing if they want to. Wonder why they stick with tents most of the time:unsure:. Personally I will love to see a bit more of the Giants culture & of course get to know their ladies better ;).

Also this is the second time the blonde giantess has been depicted next to Thank. Thinks she is his GF/wife? Wonder how MC will get out if pssing off 2 male giants...

Also anyone else notice the Chief looks a bit sinister with that grin while stroking his beard lol

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
How many total quest are there in games
153 but you can only have 152 in you're complete Questlog because "Security" only happens if you miss or fail "Acorns".

Tell me how to capture bear???
Equipt & use Syrenge after buying 1 from the Harold at the Pet Store. If u have the dog put him someplace (like in Wierdwood or Greyport), any other companions like Familiar should BLOCK never attack. Keep attacking until it is stunned & then attack to capture.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
It's a little disappointing that the update will be split into two smaller parts and won't be fully released this year . :cry:

Last edited:

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
The fact the Giants have a hunting lodge they stay in shows that they actually can build housing if they want to. Wonder why they stick with tents most of the time:unsure:. Personally I will love to see a bit more of the Giants culture & of course get to know their ladies better ;).
Giants are clearly an intelligent race, so it’s not strange that they can build houses and use tools. Most likely, their current state is associated with the desire to follow the traditions and customs of their ancestors, but an individual who left the tribe may well choose how to live. In theory, Frida built a completely modern house with her ex-husband.

Well, judging by the general logic of the game, a storyline of giants should develop, at the end of which the MC becomes the leader of the tribe and starts his own “giant” harem, as was already the case with the goblins. At least I would really like it to be that way ;).

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Giants are clearly an intelligent race, so it’s not strange that they can build houses and use tools. Most likely, their current state is associated with the desire to follow the traditions and customs of their ancestors, but an individual who left the tribe may well choose how to live. In theory, Frida built a completely modern house with her ex-husband.

Well, judging by the general logic of the game, a storyline of giants should develop, at the end of which the MC becomes the leader of the tribe and starts his own “giant” harem, as was already the case with the goblins. At least I would really like it to be that way ;).
Honestly I feel bad for cheating Frieda. She's such a loyal and lovely woman. But I also a coomer, so I can't say no to free segs.

Hinges

Dec 6, 2018
Does anyone have a save file with the quest "A Bigger Barn" active? Think I might have screwed up my progression by having too many kids with Annabelle too soon.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Honestly I feel bad for cheating Frieda. She's such a loyal and lovely woman. But I also a coomer, so I can't say no to free segs.
Yeah, Frida is one of my favorite girls in the game. But her sister Hilda, despite her bitch character, is also a super sexy chick. I hope in future updates the Tinkerer will animate all the scenes with Frida and Hilda, and also add a group sex with these two hot sisters. :devilish:

Although fucking Patreon can intervene here, with its hypocritical, sanctimonious rules. :mad:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes