DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is the bestiality avoidable ?
Kinda. You're character never commits it themselves (technically). One girl named Beth runs the Stable & "milks" the Stallion for his seed (RD: fucks & sucks the horse) you can spy in her as part of the quest "A Spyglass".

The MC turns into a dire wolf at one point & mounts a girl named Mia but he turns back to human quickly so it's not a prolonged scene (like 2 slides at most).

Reactions: slick97

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, Frida is one of my favorite girls in the game. But her sister Hilda, despite her bitch character, is also a super sexy chick. I hope in future updates the Tinkerer will animate all the scenes with Frida and Hilda, and also add a group sex with these two hot sisters. :devilish:

Although fucking Patreon can intervene here, with its hypocritical, sanctimonious rules. :mad:
I mean theres 2 orgies with a mother & daughter (Liandra+Luthien & Erevi+Succubus) both of these dont have the family members doing anything with each other, they just take turns with MC so as long as Frida & Hilde focus on MC I dont see any issues arising.

Would love to see such a scen as well.

molspajeros

Jun 5, 2023
Kinda. You're character never commits it themselves (technically). One girl named Beth runs the Stable & "milks" the Stallion for his seed (RD: fucks & sucks the horse) you can spy in her as part of the quest "A Spyglass".

The MC turns into a dire wolf at one point & mounts a girl named Mia but he turns back to human quickly so it's not a prolonged scene (like 2 slides at most).
thanks then this game is not for me

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Is the bestiality avoidable ?
The clearcut instance can be avoided: don't try to see what that noise is when you're helping clean the stables. You can still get Beth to agree to a date after the quest Restore The Temple by raising her Affection high enough, which takes a lot stable cleaning. This date is a trigger for main story progression and cannot be avoided.
- Note that skipping this means you also cannot get a needed ingredient to make Phallus Giganticus potions and will have to buy them from Edgar. Which in turn requires progressing Victoria's story past a certain point. PG potions are required to progress the Giants and Maghda storylines, and are needed for other optional scenes. Skipping it also makes the quest A Spyglass unavailable.

Two other scenes where he partly or fully takes another form may or may not count depending on how you define it.
- The MC has a mishap during his date with Beth.
- Later he chooses to repeat it during the Mia quest Get Past Granny. You do not have to do GPG or any subsequent Mia quests...unless you want to spend quality time with Mia again.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So in the last update Jenny had that fun haggling aspect added to her character. I was thinking it Tinkerer adds an Invisibility potion to this game then we can have some fun with her in the shop.

Imagine if MC whispers that hes their & starts secretly fucking her while she speaks to a customer... that could be hot! I could imagine them asking for a particular item so she is gasping & struggling to explain as she directs Tom to get said item as he & the customer both occasionally stop to question if she is ok.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
Are the existed scenes all animated until the present update or there are some missing?
The game didn't have animations at first. The dev is including animations for new content, and gradually updating existing scenes with animations as well. There are currently about 80 individual animated scenes, with MANY variations to them...about 400 animations total including variables like clothing, camera angles, preg/not preg, etc. And there's still many existing scenes (I estimate 30+) which haven't been animated yet. It'll be some time before *all* scenes have animations.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
So the Tinkerer has officially confirmed that all scenes in the game will eventually be animated or not?
Nothing is written in stone. We know it's something he'd like to do, he's is giving us animated scenes for new content updates, and he's is slowly adding them for existing scenes. But I haven't seen anything where he commits to re-doing every existing scenes to add animation.

I personally don't think we'll see animations of existing scenes for quite a while, unless the girl's model is redone as was Gwynneth.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
That is unknown. I personally suspect there are at most two possible endings. More likely there's just one, and that it will be less a conclusion and more a good stopping point. No cliffhangers, while still suggesting/stating the MC's life continues to be eventful and...interesting. Which could potentially be the starting point for a theoretical PQ2, if that ever happens.
I fucking love Peasants Quest and I have a big pregnancy fetish but I doubt Tinkerer actually thought about an ending yet.

We are 6 years into development but there is not the slightest hint of an ending anywhere. I dont want to be the guy but I doubt we ever will.

Tinkerer is not the fastest and it feels like updates are once half a year nowadays. Scenes are getting animated now which also takes time. There are still so many loose ends.
How much longer is the game getting dragged on?

As I mentioned I love this game but after all these years I want closure as well.
I dont want this to be like Legend of Queen Opala Origins which is only a meme anymore at this point.

I am surely in the minority with this opinion and receive major flak for this but right now I feel like this and its bad.

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
I fucking love Peasants Quest and I have a big pregnancy fetish but I doubt Tinkerer actually thought about an ending yet.

We are 6 years into development but there is not the slightest hint of an ending anywhere. I dont want to be the guy but I doubt we ever will.

Tinkerer is not the fastest and it feels like updates are once half a year nowadays. Scenes are getting animated now which also takes time. There are still so many loose ends.
How much longer is the game getting dragged on?

As I mentioned I love this game but after all these years I want closure as well.
I dont want this to be like Legend of Queen Opala Origins which is only a meme anymore at this point.

I am surely in the minority with this opinion and receive major flak for this but right now I feel like this and its bad.
I wouldn't say never, we literally only have 3 questline left (Including this one he's working on) Beth (Stable girl) and Vinexatrix (the dragon). If I remember correctly he said that he didn't want to keep adding new characters anymore so apart from the characters that may appear in the main quest I don't think he is gonna create another questline. I may be wrong but we will see.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I wouldn't say never, we literally only have 3 questline left (Including this one he's working on) Beth (Stable girl) and Vinexatrix (the dragon). If I remember correctly he said that he didn't want to keep adding new characters anymore so apart from the characters that may appear in the main quest I don't think he is gonna create another questline. I may be wrong but we will see.
It was more that he dosent want to add new characters while there was so many unfinished ones. As seen with this coming update's new giantess he isnt against introducing new girls to the game. But I feel he intends to tie up their questline in 1 or 2 part updates so he can quickly get back to working on the main quest.

mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
Damn Peasant's Quest 2 when?!
Apparently, definitely not in the next few years. Besides, why make a new game a continuation of the old one, I hope the developer is not like Marvel or Activision and he will implement new ideas and not milk old successful franchises.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damn Peasant's Quest 2 when?!
This hasn't been confirmed. Tinkerer is still working on this game. He mentioned mabey doing other games, like a PQ2 or something else, after he is done with this game. But nothing is set in stone. So dont get too hyped.

• Sad
Reactions: caspian90

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I just recently worked my way through to the current update (which is honestly fantastic so far). The overall impression I got is that the end game revolves around the player becoming the Baron, but I could definitely be way off in that assumption.

The main issue I have with the game currently is that QoL features are tied to quests rather than being an option in the settings. The ability to teleport and view general stats for each of the girls were a huge breath of relief when they were finally unlocked (~9 hours in).

The nuances for some quests is honestly just a subjective issue relevant to me primarily. What I mean when I say "nuances" is situations like obtaining the loaded dice to make Jenny's questline way easier; I simply just skipped over that whole aspect and suffered because of it.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I just recently worked my way through to the current update (which is honestly fantastic so far). The overall impression I got is that the end game revolves around the player becoming the Baron, but I could definitely be way off in that assumption.

The main issue I have with the game currently is that QoL features are tied to quests rather than being an option in the settings. The ability to teleport and view general stats for each of the girls were a huge breath of relief when they were finally unlocked (~9 hours in).

The nuances for some quests is honestly just a subjective issue relevant to me primarily. What I mean when I say "nuances" is situations like obtaining the loaded dice to make Jenny's questline way easier; I simply just skipped over that whole aspect and suffered because of it.
Alot of stuff was added later as part of quests or as last minute request from the player base. This is Tinkerer's 1st (& currently only) game so he was really new to it when he started. Hence why he is now focusing on tying up loose ends with the remaining girls & getting the main quest underway.

Alot of QoL stuff was added in later &, I admit, locked into intertwining arcs within the girls. By the time he got good at this he was already too deep in the game/code to go back & change things. Perhaps IF (that's a big IF) he makes another game after this, his new knowladge will have the game be more lineant with the story arcs & QoL stuff.

• Red Heart
Jun 7, 2022
Apparently, definitely not in the next few years. Besides, why make a new game a continuation of the old one, I hope the developer is not like Marvel or Activision and he will implement new ideas and not milk old successful franchises.
If i remember, he talked abt PQ2 bc of limitation of the engine

Reactions: caspian90

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
If i remember, he talked abt PQ2 bc of limitation of the engine
There's a finite limit to how many Common Events, Flags, and Triggers can be used with the version of RPGM he has, fewer CEs than for the others. Early on he used more CEs that could have been Flags or Triggers. He said he found a workaround for the CEs but it's still kinda tight. And the sheer amount of content in PQ can cause existing things to break/go wonky when new content is added, as evidenced by the number of serious bugs from the last few updates.

He's held off from the latest RPGM because of plugin issues among other reasons. I'm not familiar with any game creation system, but it sounds plausible to me.

Maybe once PQ is brought to a conclusion he could consider rebuilding it with what he's learned along the way to make it leaner/more stable. Though that would be a big project in itself.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes