DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Back at waystone 2, I noticed there is an extra puzzle with 4 sliders to move around, how do I use them to open the door?
If y mean the pillars then u need to move them to correspond with the colours of the side rooms.

If u mean the shape tiles look yo the corners of the central 3 rooms & have them match.

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
Hello, I saw that there was a scene (in the gallery) with victoria and your first daughter with everi. By the way, did you get this scene when you went out for the 1st time with your daughter ?
I wonder if there were other scenes like this? With other women and your daughters.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hello, I saw that there was a scene (in the gallery) with victoria and your first daughter with everi. By the way, did you get this scene when you went out for the 1st time with your daughter ?
I wonder if there were other scenes like this? With other women and your daughters.
You need decensor patch for this. There are scene
succubus daughter with Victoria and with Erevy.
Also there are few scenes with Goblin daughter.
And porbably i miss something

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
I already have decensor patch.
And yes, I had the scene with Erevy and succubus daughter.
But, how i can have this scene with Victoria ?
It's like i was saying ?

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
It is an event limited scene if I remember correctly. When Erevi gives the quest to find the portals and the daughter tags along you can get the scene with the daughter and Victoria by sleeping in the rented house. There are other prerequisites like you must have rented the house and made enough progress with Victoria so that she is pregnant and you completed the quest to make the old mayor eat the aphrodisiac so that he believes he got Victoria prego

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
Ok, thank you for this informations ^^.
I already pass this moment in the game, but now. I know how to unlock him.

Afterwards, although you can't take your daughter out again after the gates.
I would have found it fun to be able to walk with her and have her interact with the other women. But I'm well aware that this would be too much work for Tinkerer, and I'm sure he's got a lot of work to do...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok, thank you for this informations ^^.
I already pass this moment in the game, but now. I know how to unlock him.

Afterwards, although you can't take your daughter out again after the gates.
I would have found it fun to be able to walk with her and have her interact with the other women. But I'm well aware that this would be too much work for Tinkerer, and I'm sure he's got a lot of work to do...
IIRC, you can use spirit potion in rent house to replay this scene.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I already have decensor patch.
And yes, I had the scene with Erevy and succubus daughter.
It's like i was saying ?
It's a secret bonus scene. If Victoria is pregnant & still having an affair with MC then in the evening when u go to you're room. If Victoria is horny, she will be there. If u miss the scene u can still see it with Spirit Potion in youre room at You're Home.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes