G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I repeat the question does anyone have a san save from the v2.95 version of the game because I had a pc format and I don't want to play the game over again

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
someone tell me which version this quest is from because I can't find it View attachment 3008865
It will be there if you play the lattest version.

You need to do the Temple quest until you rescue Caleah from the Orc stronghold. Talk to Ziva.

Talk to Caleah, then accompany Caleah to her home village. Look around for the lamp. Or comeback to look for the lamp.
Go to Wierdwood to find a suitable place to place the lamp. Get some (regular) wine (buy from the shop in Wierdwood).
Go ask Caleah for a date. I hope you have read all of her conversations carefully when you accompany her to the village.

SinsSangSans

Mar 8, 2018
Question what is the difference between the versions? (Download, Update patch, and Decensor)
Does the UP version start you at the latest change or...?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Question what is the difference between the versions? (Download, Update patch, and Decensor)
Does the UP version start you at the latest change or...?
you rob me a oppertunity to drink this way.

the big download is the full game from start to finish

Update patch is when you already got the game and when new update comes you download the new files so dont have to download the whole game again.

Decensor you need to get incest and other things due they are off by default due Patreon rules.

Reactions: SinsSangSans

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Its true. Massive backlash.
By that logic the Mayor and prostitute are NTR'ing you, the goblin chieftain & your daughter are as well &
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, too.

Come to think of it, MC is NTR'ing almost every woman in game, since most don't know about your relationships with the others.

ED: Although Red Riding Hood's "IS THAT PERFUME I SMELL ON YOU" cracks me up every time so I tend to neglect her just to hear it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colaymorak

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
By that logic the Mayor and prostitute are NTR'ing you, the goblin chieftain & your daughter are as well &
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, too.

Come to think of it, MC is NTR'ing almost every woman in game, since most don't know about your relationships with the others.

ED: Although Red Riding Hood's "IS THAT PERFUME I SMELL ON YOU" cracks me up every time so I tend to neglect her just to hear it.
I agree with you but some people cant handle even the slightest perceived NTR againts MC, which apparently includes sharing with you're clone :rolleyes:.

Heck some people on this channel avoid Geynneth because shes a prostitute.

PS: I prefer to keep all the girls happy but I agree that is one of the funniest reactions out of all of them :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes